Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats on 'Suddenly' among vaxxed and unvaxxed

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Stats on 'Suddenly' among vaxxed and unvaxxed - Page 5 Empty Re: Stats on 'Suddenly' among vaxxed and unvaxxed

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:28 pm

I'm sure this is nothing to worry about.... just ignore it...just ignore the coincidences of vaxxx and sudden illness or death. Lets don't look into it..and if we do...let's keep it under wraps.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/driving-under-influence-mrna-collapsing-crashing-your-car-while-covid-19-vaccinated/5852662
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Stats on 'Suddenly' among vaxxed and unvaxxed - Page 5 Empty Re: Stats on 'Suddenly' among vaxxed and unvaxxed

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:54 pm

https://slaynews.com/news/turbo-cancer-deaths-surge-vaxxed-15-44-year-olds/

turbo cancers surging in VAXXED 15 to 44 year old age groups.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:51 pm

What is the magic number of innocent people who have to die from the dangerous/deadly "WuFlu Vaccine" before someone honestly and truthfully investigates it? 100,000? 1mil? 2mil? 100 mil?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:00 pm

it doesn't matter. We are expendable.....if we allow it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:05 pm

RV wrote:What is the magic number of innocent people who have to die from the dangerous/deadly "WuFlu Vaccine" before someone honestly and truthfully investigates it? 100,000? 1mil? 2mil? 100 mil?

https://www.outkick.com/analysis/massive-new-covid-report-details-massive-cost-of-faucis-failures

"Based on the available research on lifetime earnings associated with more skills, the average student in school during the pandemic will lose 5 to 6 percent of lifetime earnings," they found. "Because a lower-skilled workforce leads to lower economic growth, the nation will lose some $31 trillion (in present value terms) during the twenty-first century. This aggregate economic loss is higher than the US GDP for one year and dwarfs the total economic losses from either the slowdown of the economy during the pandemic or from the 2008 recession."

That's not a misprint: $31 trillion.

this isn't all. They couldn't have done a better job of hurting this nation and americans. And stupid maskers are still walking around thinking those masks protect them. Stats on 'Suddenly' among vaxxed and unvaxxed - Page 5 3732575847 They're hurting themselves...so darwin awards.... maskers are first rate candidates.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:34 pm

Interesting read, over at Substack...attorney Jeff Childers' blog, Coffee & Covid.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/whirling-death-fishthursday-march

Let me know in the comments: what does the mysterious manner of death in today’s first story remind you of? I know what it reminds me of, but I don’t want to say it. Patch published an article yesterday headlined, “Florida Fish Spin In Circles Until They Die, And No One Knows Why.” This major news story has somehow been buried since November. I even live in Florida, and I never heard about this developing story until yesterday, when I was researching something completely different and ran across a this eye-opening ABC-10 video report:

image.png
CLIP: Officials looking into bizarre behavior by fish in Florida Keys (4:54).

Head-scratching scientists of course remain baffled, even though they instantly knew everything there was to know about novel SARS-CoV-2. Here’s how Patch described the latest mystifying conundrum:

Some mystery is causing dozens of species of Florida fish to spin in tight circles until they beach themselves and die. They appear disoriented and confused, swim with their heads out of the water at times, alternatively bob and sink, and show symptoms of equilibrium issues that researchers theorize could be causing them to lose their balance and swim on their sides or upside down. As of this month, the behavior has been reported in 44 species of fish, including rays and sharks, Goliath grouper, tarpon, snook, mullet, gray snapper, ballyhoo, pinfish, sand perch, needlefish, pilchards, grunts, blue runners and the critically endangered smalltooth sawfish.

The Ocean First Institute said “spinning fish disease is leading to mass mortality events,” which are a “big blow to the already impacted Florida Keys.” Mary McCauley of Cudjoe Bay, whose back yard has access to the beach, said a beached sawfish appeared sick and disoriented, “like there was something wrong with [its] brains.”
Like zombie deer!

The article mentioned, correctly, there are many independent reports and videos cropping up online, like this Instagram video showing a small school of Florida snook splashing around crazily and dying. So, the infection or transfection or whatever it is, it’s not just being seen in an unimaginable number of different fish species, but it is also becoming common enough for lots of random fishermen to happen upon.

image 4.png
They’ve ruled out the usual suspects, red tides and low oxygen levels. It’s not like anything they’ve seen before; the whole thing is incredibly strange. Like the fact that it’s crossing so many species; that is weird. “One interesting thing about this is so many different fishes are being affected,” explained marine science professor Mike Parsons. “So that led to our hypothesis that maybe it’s something in the water, maybe dissolved in the water.”

Watch the water. Okay. But for what?

Scientists have noted higher levels of a microscopic algae called Gambierdiscus, and their current working theory is the algae is somehow involved. Water samples collected from near spinning fish showed 1,000 Gambierdiscus cells per liter — far above the normal range of 30 to 40 cells per liter.

But they don’t know whether the Gambierdiscus algae is causing the spinning death wheels, or just another symptom of the problem.

Months later, the story is slowly seeping into corporate media, which is obscuring the narrative by leaning into the “sawfish” angle. Forbes, for example, finally reported the story yesterday (paywalled), headlined “Rare Sawfish Deaths Baffle Scientists In Florida Keys.” Baffled! Not only was it late, but Forbes didn’t mention any “other fish” till the sixth paragraph, and then just barely.

But Forbes’ article included a helpful map. Check out the locations of reported fish kills:

image 5.png
Florida just added $2 million to its 2024 annual budget to study the problem and to try to figure out what’s going on before an entire tourist industry spins out and dies. I just hope they’ll check everything. Even the things sold-out, pharma-captured corporate media refuses to discuss.

My brain has been racing to connect the dots; and there are a lot of dots I could connect. But I’ll just show you one dot, from an article published in the Keys Weekly in April of last year (2023):

image 2.png
Weird, right? You aren’t going to believe this next part, or why it never made bigger news. (Well, you could probably guess why.) But anyway, prepare yourself, then behold this eye-popping paragraph from the Drugged Fish story:

Scientists and volunteer guides and anglers sampled redfish in nine of Florida’s most important estuaries. Pharmaceuticals were found in all of the estuaries sampled, with an average number of 2.1 drugs per fish and a maximum of five. Only seven out of the 113 sampled fish had zero drugs in their system. On average, 25.7% of the fish exceeded a level of pharmaceuticals considered safe, which equates to one-third of the therapeutic levels in humans.

Did you get that? Only 7 fish out of 113, or six percent, weren’t drugged! In other words, ninety-four percent of the tested fish were drugged! And not only drugged, but drugged with between two and five prescription medicines. I don’t know what to say about those shocking facts, except I hope the fish are having a good time.

At this point, you may be wondering, as I did, which drugs? The article answered:

Cardiovascular medications, opioid pain relievers and psychoactive medications were most commonly detected (from highest to lowest detections). The antiarrhythmic medication flecainide and the opioid pain reliever tramadol were detected in over 50% of the redfish. The antipsychotic medication flupentixol was detected above safe levels in one in five of the redfish samples. These are very concerning levels of exposure for redfish.
Wow. You know what, though? These are also very concerning levels of exposure for other species, too. How about us? The humans?

Are you with me so far? Good. Now answer this question. The federal government has been, and still is, buying billions of useless and unwanted doses of mRNA spike protein genetic injections. The government continues buying vatloads of the stuff even though, starting early last year, people stopped taking them. So here is the question: where did the expired and unused mRNA juice go?

Try to follow me here. If last April fish were showing high levels of multiple types of common pharmaceuticals, then it is obvious that lots of drugs are somehow getting into the ocean and from there into our aquatic friends. How? Who knows, probably lots of ways, but that doesn’t matter right now. The much more important question is … they couldn’t have been that stupid, could they? (Don’t answer that.)

Somebody please tell me the vast amounts of discarded spike-protein-making, genetic-therapy serum didn’t somehow wind up in the ocean like the opioids and the anti-psychotics obviously did. They’re properly disposing of the mRNA right? They’re burning it up, right? Or at least burying it in a lead casket or something, right? RIGHT?

There’s no way they could be flushing their experimental mRNA serum down the toilet, or dumping it into landfills and stuff? Without knowing how the watered-down gene juice could affect other species? Like fish?

Look, I’m not a fish scientist. I’m just a lawyer, I get it. But I hope they test the fish for spike protein. Spike protein and prions. At least.

Next, the scientists studying spinning fish disease should call up the scientists who tested the drug-addled redfish and compare notes.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:12 am

Casey Jones wrote:Interesting read, over at Substack...attorney Jeff Childers' blog, Coffee & Covid.

Let me know in the comments: what does the mysterious manner of death in today’s first story remind you of? I know what it reminds me of, but I don’t want to say it. Patch published an article yesterday headlined, “Florida Fish Spin In Circles Until They Die, And No One Knows Why.”  This major news story has somehow been buried since November. I even live in Florida, and I never heard about this developing story until yesterday, when I was researching something completely different and ran across a this eye-opening ABC-10 video report:

image.png

Head-scratching scientists of course remain baffled, even though they instantly knew everything there was to know about novel SARS-CoV-2. Here’s how Patch described the latest mystifying conundrum:

Some mystery is causing dozens of species of Florida fish to spin in tight circles until they beach themselves and die. They appear disoriented and confused, swim with their heads out of the water at times, alternatively bob and sink, and show symptoms of equilibrium issues that researchers theorize could be causing them to lose their balance and swim on their sides or upside down. As of this month, the behavior has been reported in 44 species of fish, including rays and sharks, Goliath grouper, tarpon, snook, mullet, gray snapper, ballyhoo, pinfish, sand perch, needlefish, pilchards, grunts, blue runners and the critically endangered smalltooth sawfish.

The Ocean First Institute said “spinning fish disease is leading to mass mortality events,” which are a “big blow to the already impacted Florida Keys.” Mary McCauley of Cudjoe Bay, whose back yard has access to the beach, said a beached sawfish appeared sick and disoriented, “like there was something wrong with [its] brains.”
Like zombie deer!

The article mentioned, correctly, there are many independent reports and videos cropping up online, like this Instagram video showing a small school of Florida snook splashing around crazily and dying.  So, the infection or transfection or whatever it is, it’s not just being seen in an unimaginable number of different fish species, but it is also becoming common enough for lots of random fishermen to happen upon.

image 4.png
They’ve ruled out the usual suspects, red tides and low oxygen levels. It’s not like anything they’ve seen before; the whole thing is incredibly strange. Like the fact that it’s crossing so many species; that is weird. “One interesting thing about this is so many different fishes are being affected,” explained marine science professor Mike Parsons. “So that led to our hypothesis that maybe it’s something in the water, maybe dissolved in the water.”

Scientists have noted higher levels of a microscopic algae called Gambierdiscus, and their current working theory is the algae is somehow involved. Water samples collected from near spinning fish showed 1,000 Gambierdiscus cells per liter — far above the normal range of 30 to 40 cells per liter.

But they don’t know whether the Gambierdiscus algae is causing the spinning death wheels, or just another symptom of the problem.

Months later, the story is slowly seeping into corporate media, which is obscuring the narrative by leaning into the “sawfish” angle. Forbes, for example, finally reported the story yesterday (paywalled), headlined “Rare Sawfish Deaths Baffle Scientists In Florida Keys.” Baffled! Not only was it late, but Forbes didn’t mention any “other fish” till the sixth paragraph, and then just barely.

But Forbes’ article included a helpful map. Check out the locations of reported fish kills:

image 5.png
Florida just added $2 million to its 2024 annual budget to study the problem and to try to figure out what’s going on before an entire tourist industry spins out and dies.   I just hope they’ll check everything. Even the things sold-out, pharma-captured corporate media refuses to discuss.

My brain has been racing to connect the dots; and there are a lot of dots I could connect. But I’ll just show you one dot, from an article published in the Keys Weekly in April of last year (2023):

image 2.png
Weird, right? You aren’t going to believe this next part, or why it never made bigger news. (Well, you could probably guess why.) But anyway, prepare yourself, then behold this eye-popping paragraph from the Drugged Fish story:

Scientists and volunteer guides and anglers sampled redfish in nine of Florida’s most important estuaries. Pharmaceuticals were found in all of the estuaries sampled, with an average number of 2.1 drugs per fish and a maximum of five. Only seven out of the 113 sampled fish had zero drugs in their system. On average, 25.7% of the fish exceeded a level of pharmaceuticals considered safe, which equates to one-third of the therapeutic levels in humans.

Did you get that? Only 7 fish out of 113, or six percent, weren’t drugged! In other words, ninety-four percent of the tested fish were drugged! And not only drugged, but drugged with between two and five prescription medicines. I don’t know what to say about those shocking facts, except I hope the fish are having a good time.

At this point, you may be wondering, as I did, which drugs? The article answered:

Cardiovascular medications, opioid pain relievers and psychoactive medications were most commonly detected (from highest to lowest detections). The antiarrhythmic medication flecainide and the opioid pain reliever tramadol were detected in over 50% of the redfish. The antipsychotic medication flupentixol was detected above safe levels in one in five of the redfish samples. These are very concerning levels of exposure for redfish.
Wow. You know what, though? These are also very concerning levels of exposure for other species, too. How about us? The humans?

Are you with me so far? Good. Now answer this question. The federal government has been, and still is, buying billions of useless and unwanted doses of mRNA spike protein genetic injections. The government continues buying vatloads of the stuff even though, starting early last year, people stopped taking them. So here is the question: where did the expired and unused mRNA juice go?

Try to follow me here. If last April fish were showing high levels of multiple types of common pharmaceuticals, then it is obvious that lots of drugs are somehow getting into the ocean and from there into our aquatic friends. How? Who knows, probably lots of ways, but that doesn’t matter right now. The much more important question is … they couldn’t have been that stupid, could they? (Don’t answer that.)

Somebody please tell me the vast amounts of discarded spike-protein-making, genetic-therapy serum didn’t somehow wind up in the ocean like the opioids and the anti-psychotics obviously did. They’re properly disposing of the mRNA right? They’re burning it up, right? Or at least burying it in a lead casket or something, right? RIGHT?

There’s no way they could be flushing their experimental mRNA serum down the toilet, or dumping it into landfills and stuff? Without knowing how the watered-down gene juice could affect other species? Like fish?

Look, I’m not a fish scientist. I’m just a lawyer, I get it. But I hope they test the fish for spike protein. Spike protein and prions. At least.

Next, the scientists studying spinning fish disease should call up the scientists who tested the drug-addled redfish and compare notes.

If the government is still buying the WuFlu "Vaccine" that no one is taking, the question that comes into my head is why?

The second question is, where is the government getting the money to buy all of this useless WuFlu "Vaccine"?

The third question is, what is the government doing with all of that WuFlu "Vaccine" that no one is taking?

Inquiring minds want to know!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:19 am

Casey Jones wrote:Interesting read, over at Substack...attorney Jeff Childers' blog, Coffee & Covid.

Let me know in the comments: what does the mysterious manner of death in today’s first story remind you of? I know what it reminds me of, but I don’t want to say it. Patch published an article yesterday headlined, “Florida Fish Spin In Circles Until They Die, And No One Knows Why.”  This major news story has somehow been buried since November. I even live in Florida, and I never heard about this developing story until yesterday, when I was researching something completely different and ran across a this eye-opening ABC-10 video report:

image.png

Like zombie deer!

The article mentioned, correctly, there are many independent reports and videos cropping up online, like this Instagram video showing a small school of Florida snook splashing around crazily and dying.  So, the infection or transfection or whatever it is, it’s not just being seen in an unimaginable number of different fish species, but it is also becoming common enough for lots of random fishermen to happen upon.

image 4.png

image 5.png
Florida just added $2 million to its 2024 annual budget to study the problem and to try to figure out what’s going on before an entire tourist industry spins out and dies.   I just hope they’ll check everything. Even the things sold-out, pharma-captured corporate media refuses to discuss.

image 2.png

i would not doubt that at all. When virginia had its first bout with that chicken virus....do you know what they did?  They killed the chickens. put them in huge black tarps and buried them in the ground...close to running water.   They couldn't see the potential for harm in this...but the rest of us were .... Shocked
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:40 pm

RV wrote:
If the government is still buying the WuFlu "Vaccine" that no one is taking, the question that comes into my head is why?

Because, Big Pharma.

Big Pharma OWNS CONgress. Is that not obvious?

The second question is, where is the government getting the money to buy all of this useless WuFlu "Vaccine"?

Money-printing. Digitally. CTRL+PRNT...and an EFT or series of them, in eight-figure allotments, is going to them.

Magic Money. Or, more honestly, fake money.

It's the essence of Currency Debasement. Which is what causes Inflation.

The third question is, what is the government doing with all of that WuFlu "Vaccine" that no one is taking?
Inquiring minds want to know!

That was exactly Childers' question.

Apparently they're dumping it down drains. And it's poisoning the waterways.

Can I get you a glass of water, out of our municipal water system?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:51 pm

It is damaging for your mental health to wallow in alarmist lies

reliable Stats show unvaccinated people die far more frequently than vaccinated.
They also show unvaccinated people are less educated and poorer so maybe not being vaccinated and dying is natural selection.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5