Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats on 'Suddenly' among vaxxed and unvaxxed

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stats on 'Suddenly' among vaxxed and unvaxxed - Page 2 Empty Re: Stats on 'Suddenly' among vaxxed and unvaxxed

Post by Casey Jones Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:03 pm

Here's a little summary posted at Steve Kirsch's Substack, by a guest poster, a physician.

https://kirschsubstack.com/cp/139633157

Conclusion:

Ever since I first saw how over the top the efforts were to sell the COVID vaccines, my belief has been that marketing and sales would predict everything which would happen with them. More specifically, each time a market was capped, the rules would be changed so a new market could be opened up. To illustrate:

•Initially the vaccines were sold under a scarcity model to get as many people as possible to receive them.

•Once the scarcity model stopped working, they were traditionally marketed to the population.

•Once that market was capped, bribes (e.g., gift cards) were given to incentivize more people to vaccinate.
Note: many of those bribes were so ridiculous (e.g., drugs, donuts and sex) they made many realize there had to be something wrong with the vaccines.

•Once that market was capped soft mandates (e.g., to travel or go to a bar or to a concert) were implemented.

•Once that market was capped, hard mandates were implemented (e.g., losing your job or being kicked out of your educational program).

•Once that market was capped, they started pushing the vaccine on children.

•Once that market was capped, they decided the vaccine actually didn’t fully protect you and boosters were needed.

•Once that market was capped, they decided more boosters were needed and eventually that the vaccine would instead become an annual shot.

As I watched this predictable chain of events, I also told many people that once it was clear the vaccines could not be sold anymore, they would begin acknowledging the injuries were real (e.g., Yale recently published a paper on “Post Vaccination Syndrome” which will likely be shared throughout the medical community). This would of course be done so they could pivot to selling proprietary pharmaceutical drugs that could be used to treat the vaccine injuries.
Note: I suspect this new wave of therapeutics will also include monoclonal antibodies to the original spike protein (which Biden took off the market) and complement factor B inhibitors, new anticoagulants and the existing (but expensive) intravenous immunoglobulin therapy.

At this point, all of us believe the healthcare authorities are fully aware of the current disaster and are doing everything they can to cover it up. In turn, we expect a few people will be thrown under the bus to protect the industry so business can essentially continue as usual. I believe things are very close to a tipping point now because:

•The majority of the population knows the vaccines are not safe or effective.

•More evidence (and leaks) keeps on emerging of the vaccine’s harm.

•There is no longer a financial incentive to cover that up and the funding to keep pushing for them to be on the market (since no one will buy them). Rather the incentive is now to pivot to the even more profitable treatment of them.

Getting to this point we are now has taken a lot of work from many dedicated activists, and I want to sincerely thank Steve for the work he’s put into gathering this data. After he informed me of what he was putting together, I realized the importance of it and hence spent the last two weeks compiling this series which could put those leaks into context. I hope it was helpful for each of you and provided a human face to the immense amount of human suffering which is encapsulated within the abstract data points presented in this article.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Stats on 'Suddenly' among vaxxed and unvaxxed - Page 2 Empty Re: Stats on 'Suddenly' among vaxxed and unvaxxed

Post by Casey Jones Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:05 pm

Here's that physician's own Substack post of the same article:

https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/newly-leaked-data-shows-just-how
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:21 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Here's a little summary posted at Steve Kirsch's Substack, by a guest poster, a physician.

https://kirschsubstack.com/cp/139633157

Conclusion:

Ever since I first saw how over the top the efforts were to sell the COVID vaccines, my belief has been that marketing and sales would predict everything which would happen with them. More specifically, each time a market was capped, the rules would be changed so a new market could be opened up. To illustrate:

•Initially the vaccines were sold under a scarcity model to get as many people as possible to receive them.

•Once the scarcity model stopped working, they were traditionally marketed to the population.

•Once that market was capped, bribes (e.g., gift cards) were given to incentivize more people to vaccinate.
Note: many of those bribes were so ridiculous (e.g., drugs, donuts and sex) they made many realize there had to be something wrong with the vaccines.

•Once that market was capped soft mandates (e.g., to travel or go to a bar or to a concert) were implemented.

•Once that market was capped, hard mandates were implemented (e.g., losing your job or being kicked out of your educational program).

•Once that market was capped, they started pushing the vaccine on children.

•Once that market was capped, they decided the vaccine actually didn’t fully protect you and boosters were needed.

•Once that market was capped, they decided more boosters were needed and eventually that the vaccine would instead become an annual shot.

As I watched this predictable chain of events, I also told many people that once it was clear the vaccines could not be sold anymore, they would begin acknowledging the injuries were real (e.g., Yale recently published a paper on “Post Vaccination Syndrome” which will likely be shared throughout the medical community). This would of course be done so they could pivot to selling proprietary pharmaceutical drugs that could be used to treat the vaccine injuries.
Note: I suspect this new wave of therapeutics will also include monoclonal antibodies to the original spike protein (which Biden took off the market) and complement factor B inhibitors, new anticoagulants and the existing (but expensive) intravenous immunoglobulin therapy.

At this point, all of us believe the healthcare authorities are fully aware of the current disaster and are doing everything they can to cover it up. In turn, we expect a few people will be thrown under the bus to protect the industry so business can essentially continue as usual. I believe things are very close to a tipping point now because:

•The majority of the population knows the vaccines are not safe or effective.

•More evidence (and leaks) keeps on emerging of the vaccine’s harm.

•There is no longer a financial incentive to cover that up and the funding to keep pushing for them to be on the market (since no one will buy them). Rather the incentive is now to pivot to the even more profitable treatment of them.

Getting to this point we are now has taken a lot of work from many dedicated activists, and I want to sincerely thank Steve for the work he’s put into gathering this data. After he informed me of what he was putting together, I realized the importance of it and hence spent the last two weeks compiling this series which could put those leaks into context. I hope it was helpful for each of you and provided a human face to the immense amount of human suffering which is encapsulated within the abstract data points presented in this article.

very revealing...especially the steps.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:00 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:any reputable sources at all?

I'll take that as a 'No, just more conspiracy addiction here. We don't need no facts or data."

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:41 pm

But you sure give us a lot of projection.

(Look it up - Psychological Projection)

You dismiss what we put up, because it doesn't mirror your preconceived conclusions, coming right from government...actually, coming straight from the WEF, and GIVEN to your government (and ours, now) as ORDERS.

You ask no questions; you refuse to look at unpleasant facts and contrary evidence.

Fine. I can lead a horse to water, but if he still prefers the Kool-Aid that his political party is giving him...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:52 pm

Would athletes all ages and parents with small children have opted for the covid vaxx if they were told that it only reduced your risk of infection by .85 percent and had the potential to make you ill? would YOU have?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-12-08-would-you-have-taken-the-jab.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:59 pm

https://rumble.com/v40gidz-firebrand-katie-hopkins-does-a-booster-skit-that-shows-why-its-good-to-have.html

Katie hopkins skit about getting her fohtee fifth vaccine.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:09 pm

For a segue, we need a cut of Stephen Colbert with his hypodermic-needle dancers, singing about the Vaxx Scene.

How is Stephen, now? Third week off? That's a long time for appendicitis. He died-suddenly, yet?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:04 am

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:37 am

He's "fine" until he's not... Just like all the rest of the "mandate" crowd!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next