Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trumps legal situation

+6
Daily Bread
Red Lily
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
vege57
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

trumps legal situation  - Page 2 Empty Re: trumps legal situation

Post by vege57 Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:10 am

Calypso Jones wrote:you're a little old troll.

Pot , Kettle , Black, come to mind lol
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:12 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:he is even international.

In 2003 tried to sue the city of Stuttgart. He lost.
he tried not not pay back a $200M E deposit, was taken to court
In 2005, the German state attorney prosecuted Trump Deutschland and its partners for accounting fraud.

TD Trump Deutschland AG was another failure

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TD_Trump_Deutschland

In all fairness to Trump he isnt out there on his own in this sort of behavior
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:40 am

vege57 wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:he is even international.

In 2003 tried to sue the city of Stuttgart. He lost.
he tried not not pay back a $200M E deposit, was taken to court
In 2005, the German state attorney prosecuted Trump Deutschland and its partners for accounting fraud.

TD Trump Deutschland AG was another failure

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TD_Trump_Deutschland

In all fairness to Trump he isnt out there on his own in this sort of behavior  

I would agree

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:47 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:trump has launched 61 legal battles to ty to overturn the election result.
He lost 60 of those.

Yeah, he was wronged.

And what is UNPRECEDENTED is how various courts REFUSED TO CONSIDER THE CASE.

Sorry to tell you...I look at evidence and facts.  

Not what television news presenters and Washington spokes-liars TELL me to believe.

Now.  No evidence?  How do you know?  THE CASES WEREN'T EVEN HEARD OR CONSIDERED.

We DID see the vote tally; and the subterfuges used in various states' elections offices.  Power out; building evacuated for a water pipe bursting, that nobody saw or found.  SUDDENLY, with the cameras off, the trend of the votes in ALL THOSE STATES, JUMPS.

And security cameras show delivering of various ballot boxes and equipment to rig the counting.

Do you think we're all fools?

What happens if the Supreme Court decides not to hear your case? The short answer is that it means that the specific case in question is over. The trial court ruling or the last ruling from an appellate court will be allowed to stand.

https://theappellatelawfirm.com/blog/supreme-court/#:~:text=If%20the%20Supreme%20Court%20Denies,will%20be%20allowed%20to%20stand.

My scenarios are : 1/trump lost in lower courts and went to a higher court. They said you lost there so why come here.
2/ trump lost the pervious 39 cases and went to whatever else court was open, they said get lost

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:56 pm

trumps excuses are invalid or are empty accusations.
I doubt his angry face will be evidence either

https://www.bbc.com/news/66989373

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:42 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:trump has launched 61 legal battles to ty to overturn the election result.
He lost 60 of those.

Yeah, he was wronged.

And what is UNPRECEDENTED is how various courts REFUSED TO CONSIDER THE CASE.

Sorry to tell you...I look at evidence and facts.  

Not what television news presenters and Washington spokes-liars TELL me to believe.

Now.  No evidence?  How do you know?  THE CASES WEREN'T EVEN HEARD OR CONSIDERED.

We DID see the vote tally; and the subterfuges used in various states' elections offices.  Power out; building evacuated for a water pipe bursting, that nobody saw or found.  SUDDENLY, with the cameras off, the trend of the votes in ALL THOSE STATES, JUMPS.

And security cameras show delivering of various ballot boxes and equipment to rig the counting.

Do you think we're all fools?

What happens if the Supreme Court decides not to hear your case? The short answer is that it means that the specific case in question is over. The trial court ruling or the last ruling from an appellate court will be allowed to stand.      

https://theappellatelawfirm.com/blog/supreme-court/#:~:text=If%20the%20Supreme%20Court%20Denies,will%20be%20allowed%20to%20stand.

My scenarios are : 1/trump lost in lower courts and went to a higher court. They said you lost there so why come here.
2/ trump lost the pervious 39 cases and went to whatever else court was open, they said get lost

The SUPREME Court can choose its cases. It's the highest court OF REVIEW. Should it decline, the lower court's ruling, stands.

Charges of criminal tampering, especially over ballots in elections, can not be declined by courts of jurisdiction. And these suits were not declined; they were summarily dismissed, WITHOUT LOOKING AT EVIDENCE.

That is Judicial Misconduct.

Before you try and lecture Americans about our courts, our Constitution, and about that election...I would suggest you LEARN about them, FIRST.

The Constitution tells American citizens: You have the right to remain silent.

I wish you would, at least on these subjects.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:30 pm

Same as seen here, just repeating a conspiracy theory does not make it any more valid.

.......... the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.” ...............

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-courts-election-idUSKBN2AF1G1

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:43 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:Same as seen here, just repeating a conspiracy theory does not make it any more valid.

..........  the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.”         ...............

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-courts-election-idUSKBN2AF1G1

Hey, if you want to reject facts, evidence, law and recorded events...and just "know" this stuff...the right to ignorance, is endowed by the Creator.

But why bring it up? All it's doing here is pissing off people who know better.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:50 am

Facts are

............  Judge Arthur Engoron has already ruled that Trump and his adult sons are liable for fraud for inflating the value of his golf courses, hotels and homes on financial statements to secure loans.

The trial portion of the case, playing out in court in Manhattan, will assess what damages will be levied against Trump and how Engoron’s decision to strip Trump of his New York business licenses will play out.      ..............

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/02/politics/donald-trump-investigations-lawsuits-what-matters/index.html

The only consideration is how much it will cost him and what will happen due to him having no business license.

Courts do not operate on allegations. They run on paperwork and evidence.
You can say whatever you want about this case being appealed, the judge whatever etc etc etc .
Trump tried that and he put on his angry face, neither worked.

As one judge said
............. “What (Trump’s lawsuit) lacks in substance and legal support it seeks to substitute with length, hyperbole, and the settling of scores and grievances,” US District Judge Donald Middlebrooks wrote. ................

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:41 am

I really don't care Sprint.  There are a lot of things I don't like about Trump but the more this witchhunt clown show goes on the more I admire his strength and tenacity.

Democrats are despicable people who want to hold onto power at ALL costs by knocking Trump out of the race whilst all the while destroying the country.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next