Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sen. Bob Menendez Indicted in Federal Bribery Scheme

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sen. Bob Menendez Indicted in Federal Bribery Scheme - Page 2 Empty Re: Sen. Bob Menendez Indicted in Federal Bribery Scheme

Post by jirqoadai Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:04 am

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:He sold gov secrets to Egypt!  
Along with his other crap. What a traitor.

This per ABC Nightly News!  
You know, the shiny media squirell that depends on  the nuts of the deep state tree.

The DOJ has all the evidence they need.
Will they proceed? Do their job?
I will most assuredly be interesting to see if it holds the attention of media that it's - amazingly - captured thus far.

Ya know, it might be fun, to nag at Aol, or other news agencies, to get them to stay on top of this.  
you must he Annie Oakley, or youd fear Rodmans wrath of waking up in a roll of carpet laid up on a park bench.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Sen. Bob Menendez Indicted in Federal Bribery Scheme - Page 2 Empty Re: Sen. Bob Menendez Indicted in Federal Bribery Scheme

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:18 am

menendez indictment theory.   Menendez has a history with Jack Smith.  not a pleasant one.  Jack nearly got  him.   Now they're after Menendez again and it might not just be for actual corruption but to keep him from voting against Biden's iran nuke plan.

https://discern.tv/real-reason-behind-menendez-indictment/

This bunch is always scheming.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:27 am

jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:

You know, the shiny media squirell that depends on  the nuts of the deep state tree.

It will most assuredly be interesting to see if it holds the attention of media that it's - amazingly - captured thus far.

Ya know, it might be fun, to nag at Aol, or other news agencies, to get them to stay on top of this.  
you must he Annie Oakley, or youd fear Rodmans wrath of waking up in a roll of carpet laid up on a park bench.
Hm. There's an Annie Bates, (No, thank you very much.) And then there's a Charles Oakley - whose grammar is so pathetic I'd deny any association.
But Annie Oakley? Okay. Why not, right?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:45 pm

2cent wrote:

It will most assuredly be interesting to see if it holds the attention of media that it's - amazingly - captured thus far.

I agree and I wonder what will happen (probably nothing), if this is all swept under the rug and covered up as far as President Trump's bogus charges? It always seems that only those that are guilty walk away scot free.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:03 pm

Menendez says he is not going anywhere. I"m strangely okay with that....think about it.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/bob-menendez-refuses-to-step-down-despite-calls-from-fellow-democrats-cmc/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:27 pm

2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:

Hm.  There's an Annie Bates, (No, thank you very much.)  And then there's a Charles Oakley - whose grammar is so pathetic I'd deny any association.  
But Annie Oakley?  Okay.  Why not, right?
.......LIL SURESHOT......
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:45 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:

Hm.  There's an Annie Bates, (No, thank you very much.)  And then there's a Charles Oakley - whose grammar is so pathetic I'd deny any association.  
But Annie Oakley?  Okay.  Why not, right?
.......LIL SURESHOT......

Sen. Bob Menendez Indicted in Federal Bribery Scheme - Page 2 3421922505 You're pretty special, yourself. Sen. Bob Menendez Indicted in Federal Bribery Scheme - Page 2 981681394
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:04 pm

Schumer says Menendez is a dedicated public servant. Coming from Schumer that's pretty funny.

not one of them is a dedicated public servant.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:44 am

What is the Highest Paying
Side Hustle for
UNITED STATES
CONGRESSMAN ???

Mr. Menendez ,
Care to Comment ???

See the can of Worms,
Your disgraceful leader
FJB crime inc.
Has opened for You ???

BECAUSE,
WE DO !!!

---A Hard Rain
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:01 pm

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/indicted-sen-bob-menendez-independent-reelection-run-rcna144436

he's going to run again as a democrat independent if he is gets off.

Menendez said in a nine-minute video announcement, which was posted and then quickly taken down Thursday afternoon, that he will not be running for re-election as a Democrat ahead of Monday’s primary filing deadline.

“Unfortunately the present accusations I am facing, of which I am innocent and will prove so, will not allow me to have that type of dialogue and debate with political opponents that have already made it the cornerstone of their campaign. New Jerseyans deserve better than that,” Menendez said.

“I am hopeful that my exoneration will take place this summer and allow me to pursue my candidacy as an independent Democrat in the general election,” he later added.

well it finally caught up with him.   He got off the charge of young hookers in colombia or someplace which was remarkable and they got him on a bribery charge. It's not like THAT Is a new thing for him.   Someone was out to get him...wonder who and why.  I guess if we knew who we'd understand the why.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2