Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-human Remains on Display in Mexico

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Non-human Remains on  Display in Mexico  Empty Non-human Remains on Display in Mexico

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:39 pm

700 and 1800 years old.
Purported to be from a UFO CRASH in Peru in 2017

https://www.aol.com/researcher-shows-purported-non-human-155000191.html

Jamie Maussan, a longtime UFO researcher, was joined in Mexico's Congress by a former U.S. Navy pilot who made a similar plea for openness in D.C. just weeks e...

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Non-human Remains on  Display in Mexico  Empty Re: Non-human Remains on Display in Mexico

Post by Casey Jones Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:46 pm

Look!....OVER THERE! A DISTRACTION!!

Non-human Remains on  Display in Mexico  1f608
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Non-human Remains on  Display in Mexico  Empty Re: Non-human Remains on Display in Mexico

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:06 pm

Cute little green men.

Non-human Remains on  Display in Mexico  5d949210

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:34 am

Ripley's believe it or not....St Augustine. My dad was crazy about Florida and planned on moving us there but his untimely death prevented that. Every January we travelled to florida for 2 weeks. What did the principal of our school say?? When my mother asked what she needed for us to do while on vacation so as not to fall behind the principal said, If they are travelling, they are learning. You don't see that attitiude any more. Back to my story. In the Ripley museum which we Saw EVERY. TIME. We travelled in Florida, there was an exhibit of a mermaid. It was a monkey torso and head sown onto the back end of a fish. I suspect the Ufo mummies are the same.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:55 am

https://www.ketv.com/article/scientists-call-fraud-supposed-extraterrestrials-mexican-congress/45128400

Peruvian coastal desert of Nazca. The area is known for gigantic enigmatic figures scraped into the earth and seen only from a birds-eye-view. Most attribute the Nazca Lines to ancient indigenous communities, but the formations have captured the imaginations of many.

MEXICO CITY, MEXICO - SEPTEMBER 13: (----EDITORIAL USE ONLY - MANDATORY CREDIT - 'PRESS OFFICE OF MEXICAN PARLIAMENT' / HANDOUT' - NO MARKETING NO ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS - DISTRIBUTED AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS----) A view of one of the alleged bodies of 'non-human' beings as of a group of international experts hold a hearing in Mexico's lower house to discuss extraterrestrial sightings in Mexico City, Mexico on September 13, 2023. (Photo by Press Office of Mexican Parliament / Handout/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images)
Anadolu Agency
A view of one of the alleged bodies of ’non-human’ beings as of a group of international experts hold a hearing in Mexico’s lower house to discuss extraterrestrial sightings in Mexico City, Mexico on Sept. 13, 2023.
In 2017, Maussan made similar claims in Peru, and a report by the country's prosecutor's office found that the bodies were actually “recently manufactured dolls, which have been covered with a mixture of paper and synthetic glue to simulate the presence of skin.”

The report added that the figures were almost certainly human-made and that “they are not the remains of ancestral aliens that they have tried to present”. The bodies were not publicly unveiled at the time, so it is unclear if they are the same as those presented to Mexico's congress.

On Wednesday, Julieta Fierro, researcher at the Institute of Astronomy at the National Autonomous University of Mexico, was among those to express skepticism, saying that many details about the figures “made no sense.”

Non-human Remains on  Display in Mexico  Gettyimages-1663304401-65023893772f0

closer view at link. archeologists...ya can't shoot 'em.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:44 am

Reminds me of an emu.
There ain t much to cook and eat on um.

But I bet the gravy is good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:04 pm

Anyone remember Piltdown Man?

All we have is what white-coated ***EXPERTS***...SAY this is.

I say it's a giant fraud - to distract and divert attention.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:37 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Anyone remember Piltdown Man?

All we have is what white-coated ***EXPERTS***...SAY this is.

I say it's a giant fraud - to distract and divert attention.

like you say..there's money to be made plus they got that secular science thing going on to see who can give the best proof that there is no God.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:54 pm

Ya think the idiot that pulled this scam would have come up with something different from an ET lookalike .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:54 pm

https://i.postimg.cc/SxRs5800/16947962212494966842549317696276-01.jpg
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next