Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disgusting Display of Human Corpse at a D.C. Nightclub

4 posters

Go down

Disgusting Display of Human Corpse at a D.C. Nightclub Empty Disgusting Display of Human Corpse at a D.C. Nightclub

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:33 pm

When you see what they did with the body of a young rapper who was shot dead on March 18th, you might be sick — or lose your faith in humanity.

The rapper’s corpse was reportedly propped up for his “final show” at a nightclub in Washington, D.C. over the weekend.

Goonew, 24, was shot in a car park in Prince George’s County, Maryland, and passed away hours later in hospital.

On April 3rd, video footage of the young rapper shows his body hoisted up on stage as his supporters danced nearby to loud music and a large sparkler lit up the dark room. As the footage circulated, it led to outrage on social media.

Images showed Goonew’s corpse dressed up in an Amiri hoodie, jeans and sneakers, with a crown on his head.

continued:
https://gopnewsfeed.com/what-they-did-with-this-dead-rappers-body-is-absolutely-ghoulish/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Disgusting Display of Human Corpse at a D.C. Nightclub Empty Re: Disgusting Display of Human Corpse at a D.C. Nightclub

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:43 pm

yeah...saw this a week or so ago. It's pretty disgusting. Rather old school sodom or babylon wouldn't you say?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Disgusting Display of Human Corpse at a D.C. Nightclub Empty Re: Disgusting Display of Human Corpse at a D.C. Nightclub

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:44 pm

You'd a thought something like this would be illegal, huh?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:53 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:You'd a thought something like this would be illegal, huh?

In most states there are laws against abuse of a corpse or at least a health code violation.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:58 pm

was this detroit or chicago? i"ve forgotten. I did see a photo with a lot of black club goers.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:06 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:was this detroit or chicago? i"ve forgotten. I did see a photo with a lot of black club goers.

In D.C.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:20 pm

Yes.  I thought this would be considered "desecration of a body, " and definitely against the law.  So much so, that I doubted the veracity of the claim in the headline.  Then I read the article, and what the (supposed) mama had to say, and am thinking they actually did this.

What I want to know is HOW.  How was it possible, considering he died in a hospital.  From there, doesn't a body go straight to a coroner's business?  Hard to believe a coroner would release the body to his family.  Usually, it goes to a funeral home.  

I'm still not sure whether to believe this or not.  It's just so outrageous.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:25 pm

2cent wrote:
Yes.  I though this type of desecration WAS against the law.  So much so, that I doubted the veracity of the claim in the headline.  Then I read the article, and what the (supposed) mama had to say, and am thinking they actually did this.

What I want to know is HOW.  How was it possible, considering he died in a hospital.  From there, doesn't a body go straight to a coroner's business?  Hard to believe a coroner would release the body to his family.  Usually, it goes to a funeral home.  

I'm still not sure whether to believe this or not.  It's just so outrageous.

When my dad died in 2009, he was taken to the funeral home, and they asked where we wanted him buried. Mom decided on a cemetery in her home town. We lived in Kansas and the cemetery was in Missouri. Then they asked if we wanted them to transport him, or did we want to just pick him up and take him ourselves?

I was like HUH? I thought a funeral home or somebody kinda' official had to transport a body, especially across state lines....? They said no, once the body was prepared, it was our choice to make. My cousin offered to bring his pickup, but we decided to have them handle it.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:46 pm

I don't think Joe opted for this option, but he did do a song about it.

I don't think it's illegal as long as he was embalmed. If he wasn't embalmed, they have like 72 hours to bury him.

Last edited by Crusader on Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:51 pm

Oh of course. I forgot. D.C. Virginia's own sin city
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down