Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trumps lies about covid

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

trumps lies about covid  Empty trumps lies about covid

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:10 am

........... At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths,” he tweeted on March 9. “Think about that!” .........
......... At the coronavirus briefing on February 26, for example, Trump said all of the following: “This is a flu. This is like a flu”; “Now, you treat this like a flu”; ................

............. Asked Tuesday about the period when he was downplaying the coronavirus, Trump said that, during that time, “people didn’t know that much about it, even the experts.” ...............

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/31/politics/fact-check-trump-coronavirus-march-31/index.html

It is not like a flu. The flu does not have that fatality rate
All the experts were heavily focussed on it and learning much about it. They knew much about it

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

trumps lies about covid  Empty Re: trumps lies about covid

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:13 am

Trumps lies about Covid.   Sure. Let's BLAME TRUMP AGAIN for the lies of Everyone else.

what business is it of yours of US politics and especially President Trump? Don't you nave a site in your own country you can showcase your youthful naivete and inexperience?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:42 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
      ...........    At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths,” he tweeted on March 9. “Think about that!”  .........
.........          At the coronavirus briefing on February 26, for example, Trump said all of the following: “This is a flu. This is like a flu”; “Now, you treat this like a flu”;  ................

.............    Asked Tuesday about the period when he was downplaying the coronavirus, Trump said that, during that time, “people didn’t know that much about it, even the experts.”    ...............    

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/31/politics/fact-check-trump-coronavirus-march-31/index.html

It is not like a flu. The flu does not have that fatality rate
All the experts were heavily focussed on it and learning much about it. They knew much about it

That was 3 years ago when most of us didn't have a clue, Trump included. He was guided by the "experts" who it's been proven lied to us all.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:51 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Trumps lies about Covid.   Sure. Let's BLAME TRUMP AGAIN for the lies of Everyone else.

what business is it of yours of US politics and especially President Trump? Don't you nave a site in your own country you can showcase your youthful naivete and inexperience?

Seriously?   So, by your logic, what business is it of YOURS when you comment on Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Europe etc?

I remember when you made a thread "Morrison is out YAY YAY YAY!" when the Aussie PM was outed.  That was the worst thing that has ever happened to Australia (whether Morrison smirked or not) and you had NO clue about what you were talking about, but you weren't told to go elsewhere.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion here without being abused and called names.  Try a little understanding and tolerance for views other than your own.   That seems like the christian way to me.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:08 am

Red Lily wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Trumps lies about Covid.   Sure. Let's BLAME TRUMP AGAIN for the lies of Everyone else.

Seriously?   So, by your logic, what business is it of YOURS when you comment on Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Europe etc?

I remember when you made a thread "Morrison is out YAY YAY YAY!" when the Aussie PM was outed.  That was the worst thing that has ever happened to Australia (whether Morrison smirked or not) and you had NO clue about what you were talking about, but you weren't told to go elsewhere.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion here without being abused and called names.  Try a little understanding and tolerance for views other than your own.   That seems like the christian way to me.

First of all, making a statement that someone (i.e. an ex-President) LIED is NOT "an opinion", it's an accusation. It's an unproven, unfounded, partisan accusation at that. Joe Biden has told lies since day one and continues to lie every time he opens his mouth. That by the way is NOT an "opinion", it's a proven fact. Whatever President Trump, a Republican said, was "fact checked" and labeled a "lie". Clearly there is a completely different standard that Joe Biden is held to, a Democrat as NONE of his statements are ever "fact checked".

My guess is that Joe Biden would keep even a Democrat "fact checker" busy for eons, sorting out the numerous lies and inaccurate statements that he routinely declares.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:07 pm

Red Lily wrote:

i didn't call him a name.  I described his thinking...and secondly...how old is this guy that he must be protected by women.  if i were a man in this position i'd be ashamed.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:10 pm

RV wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

First of all, making a statement that someone (i.e. an ex-President) LIED is NOT "an opinion", it's an accusation. It's an unproven, unfounded, partisan accusation at that. Joe Biden has told lies since day one and continues to lie every time he opens his mouth. That by the way is NOT an "opinion", it's a proven fact. Whatever President Trump, a Republican said, was "fact checked" and labeled a "lie". Clearly there is a completely different standard that Joe Biden is held to, a Democrat as NONE of his statements are ever "fact checked".

My guess is that Joe Biden would keep even a Democrat "fact checker" busy for eons, sorting out the numerous lies and inaccurate statements that he routinely declares.  

This isn't about Joe Biden and there are plenty of threads about Biden's lies which we are all well aware of.   This is what leftists do, they enter every Biden thread with nothing more than "but but but ...   Trump"

There are plenty of outrageous accusations and suppositions made here and they aren't all from Sprint, far from it in fact.  Or should I say "squint" "little boy" or "idiot" or is that considered name calling?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:17 pm

seriously. i didn't realize he was so sensitive. Thank God he's not American. We have enough proiblems.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:22 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:seriously. i didn't realize he was so sensitive.

Is asking for a little less nastiness such an unreasonable request?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:26 pm

He's following what media he trust and thats a problem with a lot of people that feel safe with someone else leading the way . Its like being in your mothers womb - hell, I didn't want to come out cause I had it made in there all I could eat and nothing but sleep but once that doctor slapped me in the ass, I got my drivers license and went parking with girls I realized listening to people that told me to keep it safe were a drag and never had any excitement in their lives .

I have no freaking idea what I just posted but to me it made sense .
Chill out Sprint and try listening to a different news outlet with another view and agenda .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next