Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remembering 9-11, 22 years later

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Remembering 9-11, 22 years later - Page 2 Empty Re: Remembering 9-11, 22 years later

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:02 am

Remembering 9-11, 22 years later - Page 2 7yq85t
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Remembering 9-11, 22 years later - Page 2 Empty Re: Remembering 9-11, 22 years later

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:44 am

Remembering 9-11, 22 years later - Page 2 9-11-moved-them-most-01
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:07 am

Calypso Jones wrote:George W. Bush and the PATRIOT Act
ON APRIL 25, 2016 BY WIDENINGTHEI

Passed by Congress and signed into law by Bush in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, the USA PATRIOT Act gave expanded surveillance powers to intelligence agencies in the hope of preventing future terrorist attacks.  The PATRIOT Act was complex and covered many different areas of intelligence gathering, including those carried out by both domestic and foreign intelligence agencies.  Some parts of the law have expired, or been found unconstitutional in the courts, while some remain and are set to expire in 2019.  The act has ten sections, including anti-money-laundering, border security, and enhanced surveillance procedures.  The passage of the law caused controversy, particularly among advocates for civil liberties and privacy.

As one result of the PATRIOT Act, the National Security Agency (NSA) collected phone records for millions of Americans without their knowledge or consent.  This metadata included the number making the call, the number receiving the call, and the location and the length of the call.  The program was revealed in 2013 through Edward Snowden’s whistleblowing activities.  The metadata collection program has been modified and restrictions have been added to it, but the central debate between security and civil liberties continues.

The border security section must have expired.

Thank you for honoring the victims of 911.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:25 pm

Why?? because for what they've done and continue to do to this country and president Trump...they deserve the ridicule
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:32 pm

https://12ft.io/proxy?ref=&q=https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-comforts-911-victims-by-telling-about-the-time-he-was-playing-jenga-and-his-tower-fell-down

Biden comforts 911 families by telling them about the time he was playing Jenga and his tower fell down.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:29 pm

The left are disgusting people.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/i-couldnt-take-it-anymore-i-just-couldnt/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:03 am

The people don't want to remember.

New York is ruined. Now, by birth I'm a New Yorker. Grew up in Cleveland, but learned to talk in the metro area. I had a thick accent up until I was nine or so.

As a young adult, the city and its people never impressed me - until that day. When, in complete chaos, everything worked SO WELL. People did their jobs, even unto their own deaths. Complete strangers volunteered their boats to ferry people across the Hudson. Anyone with a car would give anyone with a need, a lift.

All that's gone, now. Thanks, as you say, to the Left.

I don't even think about that day. That was a warning; and we ignored it.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:09 pm

Don't mistake the vermin that get the MEDIA headlines as the rank and file NYer . The basic citizen there arent any different than what are in most towns . I've been around and I too grew up in NY City and now live 75 miles outside of it . Its not what it was when Giuliani took the broom to it but I had no problem with it before that when growing up . Funny thing about NY but with all the major incidents that happen in other states ,riots , burning down city businesses , school shootings dont really happen here ,even with all the " undesirables " that walk NY City streets . Are the majority of the people liberal , yup - but they don't put up with the crap when it gets close to home and they will stop it .
A NY City detective put it to me last year when I told him I grew up in the Bronx - each neighborhood has a nationality perimeter and mine was mostly Irish bordered by blacks to the south and east with Hispanic to the west and German / Italian to the North . Those neighborhoods were like checker boards and each square was only a few streets . The detective said the police got very few calls for assistance in the Irish and Italian neighborhoods because those nationalities made sure they took care of the problem themselves and it didn't get out of house . He was 100% correct and its still true to this day . That's one reason why the people seem to either respect one another or are afraid of starting trouble in outside of their nationality border . NYers ,particularly in the city ,may be a little gruff but we are up front and say what's on our minds openly (Trump). If you cant handle the honesty ,too bad , but if we dont see eye to eye I'll screw you to your face - not in the back .
With all its bad press and danger , now that the kids are gone , I'd move back there tomorrow .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:41 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Why??  because for what they've done and continue to do to this country and president Trump...they deserve the ridicule

These people must be damn well paid for them to do this stuff and keep their mouths shut. Now i do detect a little unconcern from the guys on either side of her..it seems they rather shoved the woman in the van. and i've seen photos of a shoe left. They didn't even notice that?

Either well paid and/or extremely loyal to satan's rep on earth.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2