Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSNBC Capehart cries at remembering J6....bizarre

3 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

MSNBC Capehart cries at remembering J6....bizarre Empty MSNBC Capehart cries at remembering J6....bizarre

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:33 pm

too many crying men. STOP IT!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12934629/Bizarre-moment-MSNBC-host-Jonathan-Capehart-pulls-tissue-CRIES-memory-Jan-6-riots-live-air-prompting-Capitol-cop-guest-clear-throat-uncomfortably.html

The guy is creepy and he's a queer naturally.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

MSNBC Capehart cries at remembering J6....bizarre Empty Re: MSNBC Capehart cries at remembering J6....bizarre

Post by Casey Jones Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:20 pm

A queer and an obedient propaganda stooge.

My only question is, how useful this rewriting of FACTS is gonna be.

I fear, moar effective than we know. I know this endless bilge-pumping of Deep State propaganda has affected more than a few people I meet daily...can't call them friends; I'm not friends with stupid people; but I live near them and sometimes have to interact.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

MSNBC Capehart cries at remembering J6....bizarre Empty Re: MSNBC Capehart cries at remembering J6....bizarre

Post by Keith Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:19 pm

More staged, bullshit melodrama to tug on the heartstrings of the overemotional, low-IQ, weak-minded rubes who buy into this System swill propaganda.

It's amazing how easy it is to manipulate and move the average American by putting someone on TV to cry crocodile tears over the latest "injustice" or "tragedy".
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down