Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cicadas are coming out in select areas. Here are links to some recipes.

+4
Calypso Jones
Crusader
HawkTheSlayer
Lummy
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cicadas are coming out in select areas. Here are links to some recipes. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cicadas are coming out in select areas. Here are links to some recipes.

Post by Lummy Sun May 09, 2021 5:34 am

How do they taste? How many do you get in take-out? Do they go good with beer?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Cicadas are coming out in select areas. Here are links to some recipes. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cicadas are coming out in select areas. Here are links to some recipes.

Post by vege57 Sun May 09, 2021 4:29 pm

Lummy wrote:How do they taste? How many do you get in take-out? Do they go good with beer?

Beer goes will everything, But dont take that as an endorsement for cicadas
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun May 09, 2021 5:09 pm

vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Noisy buggars in the woods around here. Lol

If you want to see some noisy cicadas go to Australia , they are fucken monsters and make a god awful racket  

They crayzy. Around here,

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon May 10, 2021 9:48 am

i hope the brown brood eleven wins. that would be wonderfull
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue May 11, 2021 3:54 am

jirqoadai wrote:i hope the brown brood eleven wins. that would be wonderfull

""Periodic cicadas ++

They wont , because if you look at when the year 7's , 13's and 17's come out , mathematically they will only coincide every couple of hundred years , this is the reason they have remained individually different ,,
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue May 11, 2021 3:59 am

vege57 wrote:

""Periodic cicadas ++

They wont , because if you look at when the year 7's , 13's and 17's come out , mathematically they will only coincide every couple of hundred years , this is the reason they have remained individually different ,,
you dont understand. i want the browns to take over their atea to the point where if you wish to walk on the sidewalk, you must clear the way with a broom first. i guess after locust would be frogs, then smallpox, and at the very end, the select few could escape after God parts lake michigan for them.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue May 11, 2021 4:05 am

jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:

""Periodic cicadas ++

you dont understand. i want the browns to take over their atea to the point where if you wish to walk on the sidewalk, you must clear the way with a broom first. i guess after locust would be frogs, then smallpox, and at the very end, the select few could escape after God parts lake michigan for them.

You may want that outcome ,but it is out of your hands , nature has been working on this for a while, Cicadas aren't locusts , and you have more chance of getting herpes than of God parting lake Michigan lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue May 11, 2021 4:10 am

its out of my hands...........whatever make you happy skippy. ( if youve yet to notice, every single weekend so far this year since febuary at least part of it has been rained on in saugus ma. ) yeah. its out of my hands.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue May 11, 2021 4:15 am

jirqoadai wrote:its out of my hands...........whatever make you happy skippy. ( if youve yet to notice, every single weekend so far this year since febuary at least part of it has been rained on in saugus ma. ) yeah. its out of my hands.

BigJ  I'm a New Zealander, not an Australian ,And not offended ,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue May 11, 2021 10:35 am

Every year, I come across one or two cicadas that are alone and usually dead.

What's up with that? Is it evolution?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next