Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MITCH MCCONNELL:A Biden Impeachment is Not Good for The Country

+4
RV
Casey Jones
2cent
HawkTheSlayer
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MITCH MCCONNELL:A Biden Impeachment is Not Good for The Country  Empty MITCH MCCONNELL:A Biden Impeachment is Not Good for The Country

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:22 pm

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

MITCH MCCONNELL:A Biden Impeachment is Not Good for The Country  Empty Re: MITCH MCCONNELL:A Biden Impeachment is Not Good for The Country

Post by 2cent Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:15 pm

Who boy. I was listening to several yak shows today, so I hope I pick the right one when I say it was Mark Levin interviewing Alan Dershowitz. Yes, I'm pretty sure it was Dershowitz who said that the Big Man may not have committed an impeachable offense, with his dealing w/Jr., Burisma, and/or all the other wheelings and dealings, as he was not president, when the acts occurred. Dershowitz, of course, went on to vehemently state as it all warrants investigation.

That is an interesting pov. Much as I hate to say it, I believe it's only impeachable, if the actions were committed while being in the office of president.
But, Vice-President? Hmm. Do VP's get impeached?

And whether or not it's impeachable, that doesn't automatically mean his actions aren't chargeable offenses.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

MITCH MCCONNELL:A Biden Impeachment is Not Good for The Country  Empty Re: MITCH MCCONNELL:A Biden Impeachment is Not Good for The Country

Post by Casey Jones Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:49 pm

Well, Bitch McConjob isn't the one to judge Impeachable. Not with his CCP "wife" - and with the billions they've raked in as "public servants" thanks to legalized graft and insider trading.

McConjob is over 80 years old. Now he wants the money to keep flowing - but what good will it do when the nation collapses? WHY are these lifers, senile and weak, STILL so DAMNED CONCERNED WITH THEIR OWN STOLEN MONEY. They can't take it with them. Their kids won't appreciate it - because it will be useless, like play money, in a few years.

THIS CLOWN HAS A JOB TO DO AND HE'S REFUSING TO DO IT.

And when a peaceful revolution is impossible, a violent one is inevitable. I hope it gets REAL painful for this slimy sack of shit.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:01 pm

Oh wait, kick-backs, bribes, pay-offs, political influence pedaling, political "brand names", Cocaine in the WH, getting wealthy off the backs of Americans and selling out the American people are good for the country?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Earp Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:02 pm

Impeaching Biden wouldn't work like any Trump impeachment. Impeaching Biden would force Democratic media outlets to cover all of his scandals while they have previously ignored them. No one on the streets can tell you what "Burisma" is unless they're conservative. Everyone else is uninformed.

McConnell is pro-Biden as far as the 2024 election is concerned because they're both on the CCP payroll. He knows impeachment would be politically bad for Biden, so he doesn't want that to happen.
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:58 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:Impeaching Biden wouldn't work like any Trump impeachment. Impeaching Biden would force Democratic media outlets to cover all of his scandals while they have previously ignored them. No one on the streets can tell you what "Burisma" is unless they're conservative. Everyone else is uninformed.

McConnell is pro-Biden as far as the 2024 election is concerned because they're both on the CCP payroll. He knows impeachment would be politically bad for Biden, so he doesn't want that to happen.

Well then...corruption and low intellect have truly broken the American system. Impeachment was just FOR such a clown.

If there is NOBODY who can think beyond party brand-names; who can think beyond their own graft and not rocking the boat...then we're all going down, and what it leads to is armed fighting in the streets.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:50 pm

MITCH MCCONNELL:A Biden Impeachment is Not Good for The Country  Th?id=OIP
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:26 pm

McConnell announced today he is resigning from leadership but not from senate...I intend to be carried out in a body bag...he didn't say that last part but that is what he intends. November...why november???

Hopefully God will call the old fella home at the earliest. Be poetic if he and his buddy Joey could go at the same time.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:32 pm

His last act was to destroy America.

Yup. Just what I'd expect of a lifer political hack, who brought nothing, took plenty, and left ruination in his wake.

He won't see the final result of his dereliction of duty, either. His freeze-ups show he, too, is having serious brain issues, probably dementia also.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:27 pm

Bitch McTurtle-- another poster boy for Congressional term limits.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next