Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlanta cop defends fellow cops after emotional TikTok video: ‘I’m so g**damn tired, tired, tired!’

Go down

Atlanta cop defends fellow cops after emotional TikTok video: ‘I’m so g**damn tired, tired, tired!’ Empty Atlanta cop defends fellow cops after emotional TikTok video: ‘I’m so g**damn tired, tired, tired!’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed May 05, 2021 3:40 pm

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/05/atlanta-cop-defends-fellow-cops-after-emotional-tiktok-video-im-so-gdamn-tired-tired-tired-1069764/?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Atlanta cop defends fellow cops after emotional TikTok video: ‘I’m so g**damn tired, tired, tired!’ Empty Re: Atlanta cop defends fellow cops after emotional TikTok video: ‘I’m so g**damn tired, tired, tired!’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed May 05, 2021 3:41 pm

My heart ACHES for police and emergency personnel these days. Even firefighters and EMS are frequently attacked.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Atlanta cop defends fellow cops after emotional TikTok video: ‘I’m so g**damn tired, tired, tired!’ Empty Re: Atlanta cop defends fellow cops after emotional TikTok video: ‘I’m so g**damn tired, tired, tired!’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed May 05, 2021 3:48 pm

WATCH: Police Lives Don’t Matter … Media Blackout of 100 Cops Murdered in Line of Duty

https://canadafreepress.com/article/watch-police-lives-dont-matter-media-blackout-of-100-cops-murdered-in-line-of-duty
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed May 05, 2021 3:52 pm

Fired cop reinstated while still facing murder charges in death of Rayshard Brooks at Atlanta Wendy’s
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/05/fired-cop-reinstated-while-still-facing-murder-charges-in-death-of-rayshard-brooks-at-atlanta-wendys-1069878/?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac

"The Atlanta Civil Service Board agreed on Wednesday that the city erred when it terminated Wolfe so quickly because officials failed to provide him an opportunity to speak in his own defense, WXIA-TV reported."

DUH! Geee....ya' think?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed May 05, 2021 3:54 pm

‘Devastated’ NJ police officer claims she was fired for calling Black Lives Matter ‘terrorists’ in FB post

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/05/devastated-nj-police-officer-claims-she-was-fired-for-calling-black-lives-matter-terrorist-in-fb-post-1069873/?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac

Who the hell has a better right than a cop to state an opinion on a POS organization like BLM?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down