Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace: Ukraine a “Battle Lab” Testing Lethal Weapons for Future Wars

5 posters

Go down

UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace: Ukraine a “Battle Lab” Testing Lethal Weapons for Future Wars Empty UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace: Ukraine a “Battle Lab” Testing Lethal Weapons for Future Wars

Post by The Mariner Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:03 am

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/07/18/uk-defence-secretary-ben-wallace-ukraine-a-battle-lab-testing-lethal-weapons-for-future-wars/

UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace: Ukraine a “Battle Lab” Testing Lethal Weapons for Future Wars

The war in Ukraine has “tragically become a battle lab” testing lethal weapons that will inform the future structure and composition of Britain’s armed forces, Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said Tuesday.

{I'm going to have say wouldn't this apply to America & any other country? I mean as The Mariner & a ruthless one at that in order to continue to survive & even thrive on the seven seas I & my crew have to learn from any battle or war we might involve ourselves in & improve my ship for max offensive & defensive capabilities. However this intercepted story is revealing about the real motives & the "pure" motives of fighting for democracy isn't quite as pure as we once thought.}
The Mariner
The Mariner

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace: Ukraine a “Battle Lab” Testing Lethal Weapons for Future Wars Empty Re: UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace: Ukraine a “Battle Lab” Testing Lethal Weapons for Future Wars

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:52 am

Ain't no telling WTF is really going on over there.

I believe the Ukrainian people themselves to be of good character.

The Mariner likes this post

Back to top Go down

UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace: Ukraine a “Battle Lab” Testing Lethal Weapons for Future Wars Empty Re: UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace: Ukraine a “Battle Lab” Testing Lethal Weapons for Future Wars

Post by vege57 Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:08 am

The Mariner wrote:https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/07/18/uk-defence-secretary-ben-wallace-ukraine-a-battle-lab-testing-lethal-weapons-for-future-wars/

The war in Ukraine has “tragically become a battle lab” testing lethal weapons that will inform the future structure and composition of Britain’s armed forces, Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said Tuesday.

{I'm going to have say wouldn't this apply to America & any other country?  I mean as The Mariner & a ruthless one at that in order to continue to survive & even thrive on the seven seas I & my crew have to learn from any battle or war we might involve ourselves in & improve my ship for max offensive & defensive capabilities.  However this intercepted story is revealing about the real motives & the "pure" motives of fighting for democracy isn't quite as pure as we once thought.}

""as The Mariner & a ruthless one at that""

How ruthless are you M ?,

just make sure that boat of yours has plenty of buoyancy, for all those fat chics you are loading on lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:10 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Ain't no telling WTF is really going on over there.

I believe the Ukrainian people themselves to be of good character.

As are most Russians I would think,
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:00 am

It ain't the average person in Russia nor Ukraine that is waging war. Just like it is here in the United States, it is the governments that are fighting endlessly. Citizens are paying for it with their tax dollars, allowing it, debating about it, arguing about it and defending it. As I have said numerous times, absolutely nothing will happen (as with voter fraud, etc.), until the rapture, the anti-Christ's rise and people experience how just how bad things can get.

Even after the Lord reigns for 1,000 years and the people experience the peace and safety of His rule, they will again protest and claim that they don't need it.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mariner Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:38 am

vege57 wrote:
The Mariner wrote:https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/07/18/uk-defence-secretary-ben-wallace-ukraine-a-battle-lab-testing-lethal-weapons-for-future-wars/

{I'm going to have say wouldn't this apply to America & any other country?  I mean as The Mariner & a ruthless one at that in order to continue to survive & even thrive on the seven seas I & my crew have to learn from any battle or war we might involve ourselves in & improve my ship for max offensive & defensive capabilities.  However this intercepted story is revealing about the real motives & the "pure" motives of fighting for democracy isn't quite as pure as we once thought.}

""as The Mariner & a ruthless one at that""

How ruthless are you M ?,

just make sure that boat of yours has plenty of buoyancy, for all those fat chics you are loading on lol

Those chics ARE the buoyancy.

Man in Black:
Once word leaks out that a pirate has gone soft, people begin to disobey you, and then it's nothing but work, work, work all the time.

The Mariner
The Mariner

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:33 pm

What he had to say next, or, rather, prefaced his comment with, makes that OP comment far more understandable than at first:
His comments prefaced the release of a revised Defence Command Paper, first published before the war began, that will take into account the subsequent effectiveness of weapons given to Kyiv by its allies including the UK.

“We would be very foolish to ignore these lessons and not import them into our own armed forces,” Wallace said.

~snip~

One such lesson is the “power of electronic warfare,” the former soldier who played a key role in the UK’s response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine said, explaining: “The use of [electronic] warfare either to act as a decoy or to act as a defence is becoming really important, so it goes up the priority list.”
The headline makes it sound like the UK's Sec of Def was out to abuse Ukraine by purposely supplying weapons for the very purpose of testing them out.
Not the case.  And I agree wholeheartedly; it would be foolish to not use this opportunity as a tool of instruction.

Still, @The Mariner, you, too, are wise to make a point of staying on top of the latest weaponry.  My best to you.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:10 am

2cent wrote:What he had to say next, or, rather, prefaced his comment with, makes that OP comment far more understandable than at first:
His comments prefaced the release of a revised Defence Command Paper, first published before the war began, that will take into account the subsequent effectiveness of weapons given to Kyiv by its allies including the UK.

“We would be very foolish to ignore these lessons and not import them into our own armed forces,” Wallace said.

~snip~

One such lesson is the “power of electronic warfare,” the former soldier who played a key role in the UK’s response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine said, explaining: “The use of [electronic] warfare either to act as a decoy or to act as a defence is becoming really important, so it goes up the priority list.”
The headline makes it sound like the UK's Sec of Def was out to abuse Ukraine by purposely supplying weapons for the very purpose of testing them out.
Not the case.  And I agree wholeheartedly; it would be foolish to not use this opportunity as a tool of instruction.

Still,  @The Mariner, you, too, are wise to make a point of staying on top of the latest weaponry.  My best to you.

Lol, 'opportunity'... What you call an 'opportunity', I call needless murder. There have been countless 'opportunities' throughout history. Even today, criminals are using every 'opportunity' to rape, steal, set ablaze, rob and kill whenever they feel like it. Liberal prosecutors listen to their 'sob stories' and justify the criminals actions as the victims and their families morn the loss of their loved ones. I guess we define the word 'opportunity' quite differently.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mariner Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:35 am

2cent wrote:What he had to say next, or, rather, prefaced his comment with, makes that OP comment far more understandable than at first:

~snip~

Still,  @The Mariner, you, too, are wise to make a point of staying on top of the latest weaponry.  My best to you.

It is one matter to exploit an opportunity that arises spontaneously. But another matter if that opportunity was orchestrated as a kind of real time, real life exploitative testing of new technology. There has been speculation that this war has been intentionally invoked into & provoked & stoked to continue on & on. One of the glaring things about this is there is no authentic overtures of peace from our side which includes the British. Then you have to wonder what the motives are & this article reveals possible dark motives. Much like the plandemic. The plandemic was not something that just sprung up spontaneously but it was orchestrated to exploit the effects of the mandates to increase control over populations. Being a pirate Captain I am however naturally untrusting so that is the filter I am looking at things here.
The Mariner
The Mariner

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:01 pm

The Mariner wrote:

~snip~

It is one matter to exploit an opportunity that arises spontaneously.  But another matter if that opportunity was orchestrated as a kind of real time, real life exploitative testing of new technology.  There has been speculation that this war has been intentionally invoked into & provoked & stoked to continue on & on.  One of the glaring things about this is there is no authentic overtures of peace from our side which includes the British.  Then you have to wonder what the motives are & this article reveals possible dark motives.  Much like the plandemic.  The plandemic was not something that just sprung up spontaneously but it was orchestrated to exploit the effects of the mandates to increase control over populations.  Being a pirate Captain I am however naturally untrusting so that is the filter I am looking at things here.
You look through a wise filter. I, too, wonder if this war isn't for the soul purpose of a testing ground. We had no business getting involved, from the get-go. This does rather explain why we are. And they dare pointing the "War Crimes!" finger at Putin? Well, now we understand that, too.

If anyone has gotten the impression that I somehow favor being at war, please drop it, as the very notion is ludicrous.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down