Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been some bad street drugs out there

+3
2cent
RV
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Been some bad street drugs out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Been some bad street drugs out there

Post by Crusader Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:14 pm

I don't think our government is in the business of importing drugs. They just enjoy the chaos and spike in crime to generate a need for more government police and more control over the people.
Crusader
Crusader

Casey Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Been some bad street drugs out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Been some bad street drugs out there

Post by RV Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:54 am

Crusader wrote:I don't think our government is in the business of importing drugs.  They just enjoy the chaos and spike in crime to generate a need for more government police and more control over the people.

My guess is that the rise in crime will assist the Democrats in convincing people that 'gun control' is the way to stop the violence. If people would only stop and think who it is that is violent they would know that 'gun control', defunding law enforcement and lax prosecutions are NOT the way to curb/stop violence! A demented old fool in the WH is not the way either, yet there crooked Joe is.

I watched a video where a border town sheriff was on. He stated that MOST of the violent crimes they run across/get calls on, involve illegal drug use/sale/etc. If society REALLY wants to curb or prevent violence, illegal drugs are what needs to be stopped NOT firearms! Drug abusers will resort to killing with other weapons (i.e. Baseball bats, hockey sticks, knives, clubs, screwdrivers, shovels, axes, bombs, rocks, etc.), if firearms are "banned", "outlawed", etc.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2