Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been some bad street drugs out there

+3
2cent
RV
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Been some bad street drugs out there Empty Been some bad street drugs out there

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:11 pm

like Crocodil...remember that. Some of these things torture before they kill..... skin dying, flesh eaten away, cannibalism, strange movements and there's another one out there. See vid at link. what causes them to do this and their legs are holding them. weird.

https://rumble.com/v30k4e4-if-street-drug-tranq-didnt-concern-you-before-watch-this-.-.-..html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Been some bad street drugs out there Empty Re: Been some bad street drugs out there

Post by RV Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:44 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:like Crocodil...remember that.  Some of these things torture before they kill..... skin dying, flesh eaten away, cannibalism, strange movements and there's another one out there.  See vid at link.   what causes them to do this and their legs are holding them.   weird.

https://rumble.com/v30k4e4-if-street-drug-tranq-didnt-concern-you-before-watch-this-.-.-..html

Operative word, 'street'. It could all be avoided if people would stop buying and taking illegal 'street drugs' in the first place. Doing so would probably lower crime, gang violence, etc. as well but, of course Democrats and the social just-us warriors don't want THAT.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Been some bad street drugs out there Empty Re: Been some bad street drugs out there

Post by 2cent Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:24 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:like Crocodil...remember that.  Some of these things torture before they kill..... skin dying, flesh eaten away, cannibalism, strange movements and there's another one out there.  See vid at link.   what causes them to do this and their legs are holding them.   weird.

Dang.  Ya can't help but wonder what ever on God's green earth could any person find enticing about that.  Shocked
But then, it's not like the article delved into the subject w/any depth. IOW, how it makes a person feel, if it gives a sense of euphoria, if it simply makes a person feel all loosened up, or, if it isn't simply a 'dare drug.'

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:15 pm

I've always wondered how much of the "dead weight" would take themselves out of the gene pool if we just legalized it all and outlawed public healthcare for intentionally self inflicted injuries as with drugs. I'm as compassionate as the next guy, but I'm tired of carrying all of these idiots.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:29 pm

Crusader wrote:I've always wondered how much of the "dead weight" would take themselves out of the gene pool if we just legalized it all and outlawed public healthcare for intentionally self inflicted injuries as with drugs.  I'm as compassionate as the next guy, but I'm tired of carrying all of these idiots.

Yeah, but to do that, we'd have to make Public Assistance conditional on non-use of drugs.

Make issuance of Drivers' Licenses subject to drug testing.

Make employment conditional on drug testing.

And outlaw panhandling.

Because, all this welfare money just enables this behavior. Tolerance of begging enables it. Non-enforcement of vagrancy laws, enable it.

That a person is a stoned drug user, doesn't matter to me. That he's driving a CAR stoned...or a towmotor; or moving plates of glass, or trying to cook my McBurger...THAT matters.

True story: I dumped Verizon a year ago because I'd moved; gave them the new address; they entered me somehow in Columbia. I was getting Verizon texts in espanol. I wasn't getting my bills.

I went to the local Verizon store to correct it. First, the pink-haired male with fingernail polish, couldn't do it. He had to call down to Planet Verizon, and that connection took about ten minutes.

He needed my correct address, zip code - and my four-digit account number.

WHICH he KEPT FORGETTING. FOUR DIGITS! This guy was so stoned he could barely walk!

That was when I decided I didn't need it. Spectrum is no better; but it doesn't matter at this point. I am about ready to not have a cell phone - all the spying and crap, all the idiots, the expense, the phones that don't work.

But I'm tired of druggies. If they starved in the gutter, I'd be fine with that.

That we FEED them and give them money for their drugs...that we cannot keep them out of responsible jobs...THAT I have a problem with.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Crusader and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:09 am

Crusader wrote:I've always wondered how much of the "dead weight" would take themselves out of the gene pool if we just legalized it all and outlawed public healthcare for intentionally self inflicted injuries as with drugs.  I'm as compassionate as the next guy, but I'm tired of carrying all of these idiots.

I think decriminilizing ALL drugs is the only sensible idea.
Treat it as a medical issue. Drug addicts are victims who lead sad lives.

Get criminals out of the 'industry'. Destroy their 'business' overnight.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:29 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:

You can never eliminate the criminals.
Only substitute them with another set..

As with marijuana legalization in the US, both medical and recreational, the criminal cartel is replaced by the criminal government.

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:55 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:

Do you know who is responsible for, controls, and distributes almost all the cocaine and heroin imports into the United States?

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:08 pm

The. Govt?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:55 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:The. Govt?

If that is the case then the government is even more incompetent and corrupt that anyone ever thought. What is the world are they doing with the trillions of dollars in illegal drugs not to mention trillions of dollars more in tax monies?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next