Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everybody whos been vaccinated

+7
Lummy
Sprintcyclist
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
Crusader
vege57
jirqoadai
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

everybody whos been vaccinated - Page 3 Empty Re: everybody whos been vaccinated

Post by Casey Jones Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:00 pm

This addresses why SO MANY cling to the Narrative.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2023/06/16/why-propaganda-works/

The Oatmeal explains some of this in comic form:

https://theoatmeal.com/comics/believe
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

everybody whos been vaccinated - Page 3 Empty Re: everybody whos been vaccinated

Post by vege57 Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:27 am

Calypso Jones wrote:everybody is different.   I think the jabs for many with dormant problems will unlock those problems early.    I think it could also depend on blood type, genetics and perhaps supplements that the individual has taken or takes.  

There is no denying thaty many people have suffered serious problems and deaths from these .....you can't call them vaccines because they are not. ....gene therapy then.   potential death jabs.

The fact that this many people have suffered injury and/or death would have 25 plus years ago...caused a recall and ban on their use.  And there lies the problem.

everybody whos been vaccinated - Page 3 8ei1vdWhuz7r

""everybody is different.   I think the jabs for many with dormant problems will unlock those problems early.    I think it could also depend on blood type, genetics and perhaps supplements that the individual has taken or takes.  ""

You are just making this shit up as you go along lol, You have no idea what you are posting lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:02 am

vege57 wrote:
Crusader wrote:The covid vax industry is a cash grab.  I don't think the jabs do any good and may be harmful to some, but they aren't an automatic death sentence.  My parents have had 4 jabs each and they are fine.  I haven't had any and I am fine after being exposed to newer strains.

I had covid three weeks back, felt shitty for a couple of days

Will you please stop beating that dead horse. Some people like horses, you know.

Try this:

WTF is that?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:04 am

Lummy wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Crusader wrote:The covid vax industry is a cash grab.  I don't think the jabs do any good and may be harmful to some, but they aren't an automatic death sentence.  My parents have had 4 jabs each and they are fine.  I haven't had any and I am fine after being exposed to newer strains.

I had covid three weeks back, felt shitty for a couple of days

Will you please stop beating that dead horse. Some people like horses, you know.

Try this:

Lummy ya ole cock holster how are you ?
vege57
vege57

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:51 pm

yeah. this doctor philip guy says everyone whos gotten jabby jabby is history. say your bye byes now. cause according to him you can drop dead at anytime from the autoimmune system in your body having a reaction to the wuflu
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:20 am

people think just because it hasn't affected them then those gain of function development of a bioweapon used against civilians and the Covid clot shot injuries and deaths, then all is fine. All is not fine. If they didn't get you this time, they will at some point in the future...because YOU submitted to their demands. They saw just what they could get away with and some people ARE STILL defending it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3