Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everybody whos been vaccinated

+7
Lummy
Sprintcyclist
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
Crusader
vege57
jirqoadai
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

everybody whos been vaccinated - Page 2 Empty Re: everybody whos been vaccinated

Post by vege57 Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:47 am

Red Lily wrote:Is that proof?  LOL

No, its confused paranoia lol
vege57
vege57

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

everybody whos been vaccinated - Page 2 Empty Re: everybody whos been vaccinated

Post by Lummy Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:44 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
I posted these facts some time ago.

I missed them. Sorry.
Lummy
Lummy

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:57 am

vege57 wrote:
Crusader wrote:The covid vax industry is a cash grab.  I don't think the jabs do any good and may be harmful to some, but they aren't an automatic death sentence.  My parents have had 4 jabs each and they are fine.  I haven't had any and I am fine after being exposed to newer strains.

I had covid three weeks back, felt shitty for a couple of days

Really? Even Fauci says that surviving the disease is the best "vaccination" you can get. I don't know. I feel shitty all the time.

Last edited by Lummy on Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:07 pm

Just because someone got the 'Vaccine' and seems 'fine' does not mean that no damage was done or that the 'Vaccine' hasn't compromised their health. The human body is complex, not every drug or 'Vaccine' acts the same on everybody. Some people may die immediately, others may die within days, weeks or months and still others may not die for quite some time. When you consider that the real data is skewed or hidden, it's difficult to say who really died as the result of the 'Vaccine' versus natural causes.

In the same way, there have been people who drank/took drugs and smoked excessively and yet SOME of them live to a ripe old age. Others who moderately drank and/or smoked, died at a very young age. It's a crap shoot that I would rather bank on living a healthy lifestyle and die whenever than risk living vicariously.

Last edited by RV on Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:56 pm

There have been wide variations in the various compounds seen in various lots of this Jab Goo...this is unofficial, of course, because the FDA has made publishing scientific findings of analysis of the Goo, a crime.

And the package inserts are blank. Because it's covered by an EULA authorization, and thus, there is no Right To Know.

But with all the death surrounding it...yes, there are clinicians and scientists who have curiosity and a sense of duty; and they've written on it.

In the US, it seems, MUCH more VAERS-reported incidents have happened in Red States, than in Blue States. VAERS ties lot numbers to incidents; and about ten percent of lots have had about 80 percent of reported events.

In Canada, there is no such reporting system - at least that lay people can refer to. But Ontario has been SWEPT with Died Suddenly fatalities. A large number of physicians and teachers.

I think that at least partly, this was a Death Lottery. And as with all lotteries, the operators were using brakes on the roulette wheel. They wanted more death in some places than in others.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by East of the Beast Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:12 pm

Casey Jones wrote:There have been wide variations in the various compounds seen in various lots of this Jab Goo...this is unofficial, of course, because the FDA has made publishing scientific findings of analysis of the Goo, a crime.

And the package inserts are blank.  Because it's covered by an EULA authorization, and thus, there is no Right To Know.

But with all the death surrounding it...yes, there are clinicians and scientists who have curiosity and a sense of duty; and they've written on it.  

In the US, it seems, MUCH more VAERS-reported incidents have happened in Red States, than in Blue States.  VAERS ties lot numbers to incidents; and about ten percent of lots have had about 80 percent of reported events.

In Canada, there is no such reporting system - at least that lay people can refer to.  But Ontario has been SWEPT with Died Suddenly fatalities.  A large number of physicians and teachers.

I think that at least partly, this was a Death Lottery.  And as with all lotteries, the operators were using brakes on the roulette wheel.  They wanted more death in some places than in others.
Do you realize what you are suggesting? You know that never crossed my mind. It certainly would substantiate the claim that Blue did better than red.

East of the Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:52 pm

East of the Beast wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:There have been wide variations in the various compounds seen in various lots of this Jab Goo...this is unofficial, of course, because the FDA has made publishing scientific findings of analysis of the Goo, a crime.

And the package inserts are blank.  Because it's covered by an EULA authorization, and thus, there is no Right To Know.

In the US, it seems, MUCH more VAERS-reported incidents have happened in Red States, than in Blue States.  VAERS ties lot numbers to incidents; and about ten percent of lots have had about 80 percent of reported events.

In Canada, there is no such reporting system - at least that lay people can refer to.  But Ontario has been SWEPT with Died Suddenly fatalities.  A large number of physicians and teachers.

I think that at least partly, this was a Death Lottery.  And as with all lotteries, the operators were using brakes on the roulette wheel.  They wanted more death in some places than in others.
Do you realize what you are suggesting? You know that never crossed my mind. It certainly would substantiate the claim that Blue did better than red.

Caseys posting is with 0 substantiation at all

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:58 pm

RV wrote:Just because someone got the 'Vaccine' and seems 'fine' does not mean that no damage was done or that the 'Vaccine' hasn't compromised their health. The human body is complex, not every drug or 'Vaccine' acts the same on everybody. Some people may die immediately, others may die within days, weeks or months and still others may not die for quite some time. When you consider that the real data is skewed or hidden, it's difficult to say who really died as the result of the 'Vaccine' versus natural causes.

In the same way, there have been people who drank/took drugs and smoked excessively and yet SOME of them live to a ripe old age. Others who moderately drank and/or smoked, died at a very young age. It's a crap shoot that I would rather bank on living a healthy lifestyle and die whenever than risk living vicariously.

The statistics heavily favour those who have had vaccinations. About a 95 % --> 5 % ratio or more.

Living a healthy lifestyle assists everyone.
That's the best thing to do for yourself and your community.
Most deaths overall are caused by an unhealthy lifestyle

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:05 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
RV wrote:Just because someone got the 'Vaccine' and seems 'fine' does not mean that no damage was done or that the 'Vaccine' hasn't compromised their health. The human body is complex, not every drug or 'Vaccine' acts the same on everybody. Some people may die immediately, others may die within days, weeks or months and still others may not die for quite some time. When you consider that the real data is skewed or hidden, it's difficult to say who really died as the result of the 'Vaccine' versus natural causes.

The statistics heavily favour those who have had vaccinations. About a 95 % --> 5 % ratio or more.

Living a healthy lifestyle assists everyone.
That's the best thing to do for yourself and your community.
Most deaths overall are caused by an unhealthy lifestyle
You're missing the point Sprint . Where there's smoke there's fire and with the fear nowadays of political interaction with everything that we face on every given day the truth is that something does stink when it comes to government and its jurisdiction over the citizens health . The worries and the evidence that these Civic shots aren't what they state is real . What if the government is in this to save face and to justify closing down the worlds economics and to cover the trillions given to the donor base of the drug companies . Remember Thalimide of the 1960s and it being touted as the women's escape from pregnancy issues such as morning sickness . The children that many but those moms that took that widely used drug were born deformed and it took a decade for the Pharmaceuticals to admit what they unleashed . There's too many dark stories being told by the Covid  generation and too many Drug companies avoiding the issues .. Somethings very wrong and its not being investigated correctly .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:48 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:

Caseys posting is with 0 substantiation at all

It's out there. Many of the physicians who found safe, effective, non-experimental cures for the China virus...have recounted their own experiences and analyses of data, on Substack. Many more reprint work by people like Ed Dowd, who examined the Died Suddenly from the side of Vital Statistics and life-insurance companies' data.

I haven't kept a list of links because, I'm a nobody, and my citing sources won't change anyone's mind. Right now, belief seems completely independent of demonstrable facts - it's the Reality Distortion Rule, they believe in. They wish, ergo, they insist it's true.

Those who continue to push or advocate this lethal Jab, are going to have to find the truth their own way. For some it will be their own medical consequences. Or death. For others, it will be when the payments stop. And/or when law enforcement finally snaps out of Mass Formation Psychosis, and PROSECUTES these mass-murderers.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next