Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tucker on Twitter

5 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tucker on Twitter - Page 4 Empty Re: Tucker on Twitter

Post by Red Lily Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:51 pm

2cent wrote: @Red Lily, is that the interview from last night?  Oddly enough, it's still playing just fine in the thread where CJ posted it, in U.S. Politics.  
Tucker on Twitter - Page 4 553500953

Yep. Tucker on Twitter - Page 4 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:34 pm

Already Eww Toob is in Censor-Cancel mode.

They're really getting full of themselves.

Just as I've had more than my fill of these tech autistics.

I hope the Revolution they want so badly...goes the way it always does to the mentally defective. I hope that as they're being slaughtered like animals, they are subject to the most degrading humiliation and torture imaginable.

I hope they're impaled. They're so fascinated by homosexual sodomy...jam a fence post up their favorite aperture.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:21 am

Episode 20.   Tucker interviews Viktor Orban.

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:34 pm

Red Lily wrote:Episode 20.   Tucker interviews Viktor Orban.

Well if that wasn't incredibly insightful, Red. Thanks so much for sharing. So much going on in Hungary that I didn't have much of a clue about, and, add to that, the 'down-low' on just what is going on between Ukraine and Russia; or, at least as honest as is possible to share.
Funny how often the Right does end up being right.

Prime Minister Viktor <I'll have to look it up> impressed me with his humbleness, and solid direction of where he wants to take his country.
And dead Hungarians in the Ukraine ain't one of them, as he's sure that such a move would lead to WWIII, and, if he has any say about it, no WAY is contributing to that insanity.

There's something near the 5:24 mark stating what the goal of the U.S. gov't is, and, for the life of me, I can't make it out. Would one of you mind catching that for me?
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:50 am

2cent wrote:

Well if that wasn't incredibly insightful, Red.  Thanks so much for sharing. So much going on in Hungary that I didn't have much of a clue about, and, add to that, the 'down-low' on just what is going on between Ukraine and Russia; or, at least as honest as is possible to share.

Prime Minister Viktor <I'll have to look it up>  impressed me with his humbleness, and solid direction of where he wants to take his country.  
And dead Hungarians in the Ukraine ain't one of them, as he's sure that such a move would lead to WWIII, and, if he has any say about it, no WAY is contributing to that insanity.

There's something near the 5:24 mark stating what the goal of the U.S. gov't is, and, for the life of me, I can't make it out.  Would one of you mind catching that for me?

When I listened yesterday I couldn't understand the part about the US goal either and I rewinded twice. Can't even try now because the video is gone. It's probably on Twitter/X but I don't do Twitter. Tucker on Twitter - Page 4 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:08 am

Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:

Well if that wasn't incredibly insightful, Red.  Thanks so much for sharing. So much going on in Hungary that I didn't have much of a clue about, and, add to that, the 'down-low' on just what is going on between Ukraine and Russia; or, at least as honest as is possible to share.

Prime Minister Viktor <I'll have to look it up>  impressed me with his humbleness, and solid direction of where he wants to take his country.  

There's something near the 5:24 mark stating what the goal of the U.S. gov't is, and, for the life of me, I can't make it out.  Would one of you mind catching that for me?

When I listened yesterday I couldn't understand the part about the US goal either and I rewinded twice.   Can't even try now because the video is gone.  It's probably on Twitter/X but I don't do Twitter.  Tucker on Twitter - Page 4 553500953
Well, shootfire. I'm actually considering joining "X.." By time I make up my mind, the place will likely be obsolete. lol
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:35 pm

Just go to tuckercarlson.com.

He has links to all his vids...or did, as of a few days ago.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:35 am

Episode 30: What's happening at the southern border?

Probably his bet yet.

Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:50 pm

Red Lily wrote:Episode 30:  What's happening at the southern border?

Probably his best yet.

Stunning to learn that 14 THOUSAND illegals cross our border DAILY.  Some estimates are as high as 4 HUNDRED THOUSAND per MONTH!.
Yet, as Todd Bensman testifies to this before Congress, all the Dems can muster the strength to do is to sit there playing with their stinking "smart" phones!!! Heck, the Dems invited them, w/their "pre-approved pathways."   angryfire

Meanwhile, it apparently hasn't crossed the minds of those ninnies that the Dem voters are paying attention, as it's impossible to miss thousands upon thousands of 'new neighbors' showing up on a nearly daily basis.  And, to them, that translates into MONEY - leaving their wallets.  

Keep it up, Dems.  'Preciate it no end.

LOVE Dominic Tarozynski.  How refreshing to come across someone who is so unafraid to say, "NO."  And nice hear someone praise Trump as an inspiration, for a change.  Yes, be believe in yourself, and be brave.  Tucker on Twitter - Page 4 3561531328
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:07 pm

If it's not in your face people ignore it and/or forget about it.  Trump should have a running daily border commentary on his Truth Social to keep it front and centre.

It's gone on TOO long and is now getting too close to the election for Biden to make a token gesture trying to impress people into thinking he's got it under control.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next