Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter

5 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter Empty Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter

Post by 2cent Tue May 09, 2023 6:10 pm

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson announced Tuesday that he would be making his return with a new show on Twitter.

In a video posted on the platform, Carlson said he would return with a new version of his old Fox News show but aired on Twitter instead.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tucker-carlson-plans-new-show-twitter

Color me under-impressed.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter Empty Re: Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter

Post by Red Lily Tue May 09, 2023 6:50 pm

But unlike the old Twitter Elon Musk will support him instead of canceling him! It's a start until he finds his feet.  Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter 3561531328
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter Empty Re: Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter

Post by 2cent Tue May 09, 2023 7:02 pm

Red Lily wrote:But unlike the old Twitter Elon Musk will support him instead of canceling him!  It's a start until he finds his feet.   Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter 3561531328
I do suppose. I'm glad of Musk's takeover of Twitter, and, of course, his stance. Just still not a big fan of social media.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue May 09, 2023 7:16 pm

2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:But unlike the old Twitter Elon Musk will support him instead of canceling him!  It's a start until he finds his feet.   Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter 3561531328
I do suppose.  I'm glad of Musk's takeover of Twitter, and, of course, his stance.  Just still not a big fan of social media.

Believe me, I'm not either! But it will keep Tucker relevant until he finds his own platform.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue May 09, 2023 7:43 pm

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue May 09, 2023 11:07 pm

It's fascinating.

They guy who was a buffoon as CEO of Tesla, has turned into a serious steward of a once-corrupted media outlet, Twitter. He's made it profitable; he's cut the fat out; and now he's living up to the public-proffered ideals that Twitter began ignoring in private, once Woke Fascism became the Hip Thing.

Or maybe it's not surprising, either. He also grew PayPal. I guess heavy industry isn't his bailiwick - he's more suited to the tech world, even if the techtards don't much like him.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu May 11, 2023 8:59 pm

I hope dancing doesn't play a part in his new show! Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter 773625082

Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri May 12, 2023 1:29 pm

LOL! Good thing Tucker has a great sense of humor. I give him a "10" for being so brave! sunny

BTW, I may change my opinion on Tucker bringing his show to Twitter. I didn't know that Musk had plans to change the format to have an area made just for such things? Do I have that right? Anyone know?
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri May 12, 2023 5:03 pm

2cent wrote:LOL!  Good thing Tucker has a great sense of humor.  I give him a "10" for being so brave!   sunny

BTW, I may change my opinion on Tucker bringing his show to Twitter.  I didn't know that Musk had plans to change the format to have an area made just for such things?  Do I have that right?  Anyone know?

I didn't know that either. Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri May 12, 2023 10:46 pm

2cent wrote:LOL!  Good thing Tucker has a great sense of humor.  I give him a "10" for being so brave!   sunny

BTW, I may change my opinion on Tucker bringing his show to Twitter.  I didn't know that Musk had plans to change the format to have an area made just for such things?  Do I have that right?  Anyone know?

I know nothing; but I expect, intended or not, Tucker has been cut off at the pass.

I cannot see a Woketard WEF tool doing anything OTHER than banning him. They're totalitarians; and now the mask is off. Klaus is saying, publicly, how governments should punish people who publish "Disinformation" (anything contrary to the WEF-ordered Narrative). Is this aging bimbo going to buck her master's instructions?

It's back to Square 1 for Tucker. There must be something in his contract that somehow prevents him, or opens him up for damages, if he appears on Newsmax, One America or other alternate web sites.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next