Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Childhood Immunizations

+6
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
vege57
2cent
Red Lily
billy the kid
10 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Childhood Immunizations  - Page 8 Empty Re: Childhood Immunizations

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:09 am

Red Lily wrote:Kook sites  Childhood Immunizations  - Page 8 2023223427

Nope.

You reject the truth because it doesn't carry the Approved Brand...and you're gonna continue to be lied to, injured, impoverished, and eventually starved out.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:52 pm

Casey Jones wrote:

Nope.

You reject the truth because it doesn't carry the Approved Brand...and you're gonna continue to be lied to, injured, impoverished, and eventually starved out.

I reject nonsense.  I opened one of the links and an inch down the page it said   ...

Did you know that Jews are behind every vaccine ever created?  Odd isn't it?

It's not "odd" it's  Childhood Immunizations  - Page 8 1089991879   So you do your "Approved Brand" of 'truth' and I'll do mine.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:43 pm

Jewish people have made many contributions to the world in the fields of medicine,  philosophy, discovery, technology, business, civilization, moral and ethical stadards, law and religion.  AND MORE.

Here's the funny thing people put great import in the words of such liars as cnn/msnbc/gov't sites such as cdc, and others i don't have to mention...and they're given a pass as if they only give out the truth...when their whole background and history has been one of lies, misrepresentations and deceit.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:56 pm

from that 'kook site'.

Alarming official government statistics have revealed that children who received Covid mRNA shots are at a massively elevated risk of dying.

The shocking figures were revealed in a UK government report which quietly confirmed that the Covid injections have been killing children at an unprecedented rate.

The admission was buried in an official report compiled using data from the UK government’s Office for National Statistics (ONS).
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:02 pm

Red Lily wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:

Nope.

I reject nonsense.  I opened one of the links and an inch down the page it said   ...

It's not "odd" it's  Childhood Immunizations  - Page 8 1089991879   So you do your "Approved Brand" of 'truth' and I'll do mine.

it's not there now.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:30 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:

Nope.

it's not there now.

No it isn't, but it was a couple of days ago. It's called sensationalism and is aimed at the weak and gullible.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:40 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Jewish people have made many contributions to the world in the fields of medicine,  philosophy, discovery, technology, business, civilization, moral and ethical stadards, law and religion.  AND MORE.

Here's the funny thing people put great import in the words of such liars as cnn/msnbc/gov't sites such as cdc, and others i don't have to mention...and they're given a pass as if they only give out the truth...when their whole background and history has been one of lies, misrepresentations and deceit.    

Of course they have! Rolling Eyes

That's a FAR cry from claiming that every vax ever created was created by a Jew and how "odd" that is and trying to elicit some sort of nefarious speculation about Jews. Can't you see the distinction?

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:43 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:

from that 'kook site'.  

Alarming official government statistics have revealed that children who received Covid mRNA shots are at a massively elevated risk of dying.

The shocking figures were revealed in a UK government report which quietly confirmed that the Covid injections have been killing children at an unprecedented rate.

The admission was buried in an official report compiled using data from the UK government’s Office for National Statistics (ONS).

Produce the full report from the official site. Thanks.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:21 pm

Red Lily wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:

Nope.

I didn't open the link.

But when I hear dismissal like "kook site" or see people shouted down as RAY-CYST!...I immediately think I'm dealing with an indoctrinated tool.

No, I'm not onboard with the Joo-Bashers. I don't worry about a religion which MOST Leftists who grew up in it, aggressively REJECT, before turning Marxist. That's like blaming the acts of people who rejected Christianity, on the Church.

I just get tired of dismissal of so much that HAS turned out to be factual, simply because it differs from the Party Line pumped out by AP-CNN-CBS-NBCBS-ETC.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:57 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:

Nope.

I didn't open the link.

But when I hear dismissal like "kook site" or see people shouted down as RAY-CYST!...I immediately think I'm dealing with an indoctrinated tool.

No, I'm not onboard with the Joo-Bashers.  I don't worry about a religion which MOST Leftists who grew up in it, aggressively REJECT, before turning Marxist.  That's like blaming the acts of people who rejected Christianity, on the Church.

I just get tired of dismissal of so much that HAS turned out to be factual, simply because it differs from the Party Line pumped out by AP-CNN-CBS-NBCBS-ETC.

Maybe you should OPEN the links first before leaping in and 'reacting'    Childhood Immunizations  - Page 8 3561531328
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum