Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Childhood Immunizations

+6
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
vege57
2cent
Red Lily
billy the kid
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Childhood Immunizations  - Page 2 Empty Re: Childhood Immunizations

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:49 am

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/ill-donate-50k-if-paul-offit-takes

Dr. Paul Offit has said, “In theory, healthy infants could safely get up to 100,000 vaccines at once.” See this BMJ rapid response written by John Stone (Editor, Age of Autism) for the full story.

It’s time for Paul to walk the talk.

No contraindications
This challenge is safe.

We know that because there are no contraindications on the FDA-approved labels of the vaccines that would indicate the challenge is unsafe.

Medical supervision
I will supply top doctors to monitor the injections sure that no saline shots are administered and that the vaccines are legitimate.

Other key terms
The participant agrees to undergo a psychiatric examination to establish whether he or she is sane.

The participant must sign an iron-clad liability waiver absolving the funders of all liability and affirming the participant is sane.

The participant must prescribe/order all the medications that are to be injected either himself or find someone else to do that.

We’ll take the vials after the shot is given to independently verify there was no tampering (such as leaving the vials at the wrong temperature causing them to be ineffective). If there is tampering, no payment will be made.

The participant must self-inject all vaccines (e.g., in the thigh) or find someone willing to do it.

There is no contractual requirement that the person takes all the shots, i.e., the participant can “bail out” at any time during the process.

If a medical emergency happens during the injection, the shots will be stopped and no payment will be made if the task is not complete.

In the event that the participant is unable to take all the shots in one sitting for any reason, no payment will be made.

Each participant will only get one shot at completing the challenge. We don’t want to subject the same person to this again.

Risk of immortality
I acknowledge that by making this challenge, there is a small possibility that Paul Offit could become immortal by accepting this challenge. That would be a bad thing in my opinion.

The reason I say this is because a recent CDC study showed that after just two shots of the COVID vaccine, your risk of death can drop by nearly 80%. Here’s the full story.

I have read that paper thoroughly, I believe it to be more junk science that makes it into the peer-reviewed literature (nobody with a brain should have accepted this paper and it is amazing it is not being challenged as garbage), so I accept full responsibility for my actions if this challenge makes Paul Offit immortal.

Liability
Dr. Offit has absolutely nothing to worry about in accepting my offer. All of these vaccines are perfectly safe and effective otherwise Offit himself would be speaking out. Plus, the CDC and FDA assure us that all these vaccines are safe. And if you can’t trust the CDC and FDA, who can you trust?

If Dr. Offit develops autism, a stroke, a heart attack, autoimmune disease, cancer, myocarditis, stiff person syndrome, etc. or dies, those will all simply be labeled as “coincidences,” and not caused by the vaccines. After all, we all know that correlation isn’t causation.

In addition, the drug companies and the US government are both willing to waive liability for any damages as they normally do.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:09 am

Childhood Immunizations have saved 10's of millions of lives.
This is statistically proven. Not that facts count here.

Carry on with your endlessly negative conspiracy ridden victimhood imagined mentally damaged lives.

Sprintcyclist

Abby08 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:27 pm

Some of us will go to our graves with blinkers
still on, supposedly protecting us from all that "misinformation"...
Sad really....

billy the kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:19 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:

The whole POINT, is to destroy white people.

Which they have, now. Between genital mutilation and the Jab...the generation of child-bearing age is now very-much infertile.

What they do not understand or believe, is that this is also the end of civilization as they know it. The non-white peoples, Asians excepted, have not adapted to or advanced modern civilization. IT WILL FALL as whites die off; and then comes the REAL starvation.

We NEED mechanized food growing and harvesting to feed the population. We lose it...the Malthusians win.

Except they lose, because what food there is, will go to the hominid with the strongest arm, the sharpest knife, and the lack of conscience.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:56 pm

Childhood Immunizations  - Page 2 90miles54f1381781a7a5bc176d5986eaccecaf_7935c2f9_500

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kid with needles in both arms and stomach...this is the number of vaccinations a kid born in 2019 will receive......poisoning our children)
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:04 pm

I just can't believe that.  There's something seriously wrong in the US if children are given hundreds of vaccinations and that's what the picture shows   ...   hundreds.

No mother in her right mind would jab a child like that nor would any other country in the world.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:42 pm

it's true. I hope to see more people opt out. They don't require these immunizations of illegals.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:09 pm

That meme says A BABY ie per baby and , sorry, I just don't believe it.  Nowhere in the world does that.

I'd like some factual clarification of what all these hundreds of jabs are or it doesn't happen. Childhood Immunizations  - Page 2 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:24 am

Red Lily wrote:I just can't believe that.  There's something seriously wrong in the US if children are given hundreds of vaccinations and that's what the picture shows   ...   hundreds.

No mother in her right mind would jab a child like that nor would any other country in the world.
There actually are about 45 shots recommended, by time a kid turns 16.  

Sorry, it never does work to try to c&p a chart.  Here's the link from the CDC:
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html

Required, however, is a whole 'nother animal.

Vaccines required for day care, pre-K, and school attendance

Diphtheria and Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccine and Pertussis vaccine (DTaP or Tdap)
Hepatitis B vaccine
Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine (MMR)
Polio vaccine
Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine

*Additional vaccines required for middle school and high school.

Tdap vaccine for Grades 6-12
Meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MenACWY) for Grades 7-12
Students in Grade 12 need an additional booster dose of MenACWY on or after their 16th birthday
Additional vaccines required for day care and pre-K
Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccine (HiB)
Pneumococcal Conjugate vaccine (PCV)

https://www.health.ny.gov/prevention/immunization/schools/school_vaccines/

***That last bit was from New York State.  Each state is different.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:20 am

There's way more than 45 shots in that pic! 45 is way too many anyway. I would never jab my kids 45 times.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum