Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's inside the jews' silence.

3 posters

Go down

What's inside the jews' silence. Empty What's inside the jews' silence.

Post by Lummy Sat May 27, 2023 10:07 am

This has never occurred to me, but I think this guy is largely correct:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/138/856/221/original/25cd3e02a7b59c9f.mp4

Why does academia fail to point out the jews' part in bringing this about? Is it too difficult for them to weigh because it's integral -- It can't be acknowleged without understanding that jews are the culprits.

In the broad-stroke, it feels like natural ebb and flow, the machination of western society.

So the guy makes a lot of sense to me, but only because he's right. Jews know this too, and they refuse to do anything about it. They evidently always have because this has been going on for a long, long time -- X millenia. In a way, it's more bizarre than Disney's fake documentary -- the one of lemmings' mass suicide into the sea.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

What's inside the jews' silence. Empty Re: What's inside the jews' silence.

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 27, 2023 10:54 am

Lummy. This is just plain mean and cruel. The jews were exiled from their own country by God through babylonians, assyrians, medes. They have been thrown out of near every country of the world. now why is that? Attitudes like the guy in your video? They just want to live. God told them when they were exiled... live in the country of exile (from Israel and Judah) and do good by that country and they did...and God said they would flourish by doing that...and they have. Everyone else in the world can travel and live where they want except in some peoples' views..the jews. God has used the jews to bless the world and some people just cannot stand that. Satan for one. YES..there are good people and bad people among the jews just like there are good and bad in all nationalities. After what the world went through, the deaths and destruction of WWII i don't see how people can be talking like this.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun May 28, 2023 8:01 pm

So, jews have been run out of every country to which they ever tried to immigrate but it's not their fault? They have no responsibility in this? I can't think of any other ethnicity about which this can be said. Can you?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 28, 2023 10:03 pm

Lummy wrote:So, jews have been run out of every country to which they ever tried to immigrate but it's not their fault? They have no responsibility in this? I can't think of any other ethnicity about which this can be said. Can you?

no...it seems someone or something has it in for the jews just like this same something has been trying to destroy jews from the beginning.    ie...tempting Adam and Eve
                         cain kills abel
                          hebrews in captivity in egypt, pharoah orders the killing of newborn males.
                          sends fallen angels to mate with daughters of men to destroy the DNA of God's creation
                          influencing all the world with sin till God decides to destroy the earth
                            hebrews in captivity in egypt, pharoah orders the killing of newborn males.
                              Haman talks Xerxes into allowing non jews to kill jews on a certain day and taking their possessions
                            Herod killing the innocents
                             Pharisees falsely accusing Jesus to kill him
                              england throws out jews 1290
                             Spain throws out jews about the same day that Columbus sailed for the new world.

I just hit some of the highlights.  just a few.  The environmental movement.   Satan trying to hold off God's judgement of the world....for Christ will return and 144000 jews will evangelize the world before his coming.  All these things designed to put an end to God's plan from creation through the restoration of a new heaven and earth  all because Satan hates us so much and especially the jews through whom salvation came.

Do you know Tisha b'AV? These are the future dates.
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/671903/jewish/When-Is-Tisha-Bav-in-2022-2023-2024-2025-and-2026.htm
You should look up Tisha b'Av, yourself. Talk about 'coincidences'.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 28, 2023 10:40 pm

just thinking about this...i think satan thought that if he got Jesus killed that would be the end of it.  I don't think he realized that God would raise him from the dead.  I could be wrong but i'll do a little research on it.

Sorta like Ahab thought that if he killed Elijah then the three year drought would not happen... but God protected Elijah and if Ahab had managed to kill him...the drought would not end but would be substantially worse.

https://predenominationalchristianity.com/2022/02/07/bible-qa-did-satan-know-that-jesus-would-rise-from-the-grave/

Evil is pretty slick....but it misses details and often doesn't think it all the way through...and i think that is a possibility with Satan's thinking. So Arrogant that he thinks he has covered all the angles. Well obviously he hasn't seeing as how many times President Trump has escaped Satan's plans through the democrats.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon May 29, 2023 8:12 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:just thinking about this...i think satan thought that if he got Jesus killed that would be the end of it.  I don't think he realized that God would raise him from the dead.  I could be wrong but i'll do a little research on it.

Sorta like Ahab thought that if he killed Elijah then the three year drought would not happen... but God protected Elijah and if Ahab had managed to kill him...the drought would not end but would be substantially worse.

https://predenominationalchristianity.com/2022/02/07/bible-qa-did-satan-know-that-jesus-would-rise-from-the-grave/

Evil is pretty slick....but it misses details and often doesn't think it all the way through...and i think that is a possibility with Satan's thinking.   So Arrogant that he thinks he has covered all the angles.  Well obviously he hasn't seeing as how many times President Trump has escaped Satan's plans through the democrats.

So if I post supporting evidence that jews have been responsible for getting themselves kicked out of other countries, they're still not responsible? Is that it?

Does that even make a lick of sense?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:18 am

If various historical accounts of their numerous expulsions from entire regions is accurate -- and jews themselves don't deny it, the fundamental problem is jews themselves.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:03 pm

you cant just kill them all and let God sort it out. so many jews have turned history around for the betterment of God and mankind that had any nation gotten everyone of them when it was their turn to kill them off our planet would be in a world of shit. german spoken everywhere. zero blacks in the US, mexico owning the west, alaska never being in the US, louisiana staying french, never learning how to advance under heavy machinegun fire, the atom never being split for the good of mankind, xrays never happening, everyone ( the entire planet ) dying of syphilis. so yeah. ferdinan and isabella kicked the jews to the curb for economicaly allowing the muslims to flourish. but then those two went after their own household. i dont think i have the answer, yet i know it isnt killing everyone off, even though Martin Luther thought it was.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down