Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mRNA technology

3 posters

Go down

mRNA technology Empty mRNA technology

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu May 18, 2023 6:50 am

Utilizing the same mRNA technology from their COVID vaccines, Moderna is now entering Phase 1 clinical trials for their mRNA-based HIV vaccine.
Earlier in 2021, this vaccine was shown to trigger the production of neutralizing antibodies against HIV-like viruses in monkeys, focusing on surface-bound glycoproteins, gp41 and gp120.
Further research around these surface glycoprotein subunits has been shown to induce the production of antibodies that can neutralize over 80% of the virus.

From an email I got today. I get many Medical research emails.
Over the decades of being there I can vaguely understand some of their terminology.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

mRNA technology Empty Re: mRNA technology

Post by Lummy Sat May 20, 2023 11:36 am

mRNA: Messenger RNA. As I understand it, it's the intermediary, sort of like a photographic negative, that allows copies of the DNA to be made, if that makes sense.

Seems primative, as if evolution couldn't come up with something faster and more direct. I know nothing about it except what I lernt in skoo.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat May 20, 2023 1:28 pm

As we all know, you learn just enough in skoo to get yourself in trouble unless you're a yid, in which case it doesn't matter how much hell you stir up because you're going to hell anyway.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun May 21, 2023 9:22 am

Lummy wrote:As we all know, you learn just enough in skoo to get yourself in trouble unless you're a yid, in which case it doesn't matter how much hell you stir up because you're going to hell anyway.

I'm afraid that does not line up with what God's word says...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun May 21, 2023 9:25 am

Lummy wrote:mRNA: Messenger RNA. As I understand it, it's the intermediary, sort of like a photographic negative, that allows copies of the DNA to be made, if that makes sense.

Seems primative, as if evolution couldn't come up with something faster and more direct. I know nothing about it except what I lernt in skoo.

The THEORY of 'evolution' is not biblical either. It's just human's way of negating and ignoring what the Bible says.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun May 21, 2023 11:02 am

RV wrote:
Lummy wrote:mRNA: Messenger RNA. As I understand it, it's the intermediary, sort of like a photographic negative, that allows copies of the DNA to be made, if that makes sense.

The THEORY of 'evolution' is not biblical either. It's just human's way of negating and ignoring what the Bible says.

It's crucial to point that out. Thank you.
Lummy
Lummy

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon May 22, 2023 6:36 am

Thanks very much for discussing this maturely.
Yes, I'm pretty much a newbie to the mRNA vaccines too. I have heard of them before but took little interest in the past.
What I was told was some humans defensive systems overreact to covid.
They overreact and have huge problems as much due to the overreaction than due to covid itself.
Don't get me wrong, Covids pretty bad.

The mRNA vaccines block some of the messages that RNA sends to other RNA. m standing for messenger.
I am not sure what message is being blocked. I don't understand it much more that that.
Can find out more if you want from the scientists at work.

Very nice to not have an abusive posting.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down