Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter

5 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter

Post by 2cent Sat May 13, 2023 9:41 am

Casey Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:LOL!  Good thing Tucker has a great sense of humor.  I give him a "10" for being so brave!   sunny

BTW, I may change my opinion on Tucker bringing his show to Twitter.  I didn't know that Musk had plans to change the format to have an area made just for such things?  Do I have that right?  Anyone know?

I know nothing; but I expect, intended or not, Tucker has been cut off at the pass.

I cannot see a Woketard WEF tool doing anything OTHER than banning him.  They're totalitarians; and now the mask is off.  Klaus is saying, publicly, how governments should punish people who publish "Disinformation" (anything contrary to the WEF-ordered Narrative).  Is this aging bimbo going to buck her master's instructions?

It's back to Square 1 for Tucker.  There must be something in his contract that somehow prevents him, or opens him up for damages, if he appears on Newsmax, One America or other alternate web sites.
Sites are all over the place as to Tucker's net worth, but somehow I don't think that someone worth, (anywhere from $30Million to $330 Million), is sweating any of that too much. Besides, even he once worked for CNN and MSNBC.
So who are you saying is the "Woketard WEF tool?" Musk? The woman taking his place? Carlson? All of the Above?
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter

Post by 2cent Sat May 13, 2023 9:43 am

Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:LOL!  Good thing Tucker has a great sense of humor.  I give him a "10" for being so brave!   sunny

BTW, I may change my opinion on Tucker bringing his show to Twitter.  I didn't know that Musk had plans to change the format to have an area made just for such things?  Do I have that right?  Anyone know?

I didn't know that either.  Tucker Carlson Announces Plans to Bring New Show to Twitter - Page 2 553500953
I wish I knew more about it. The new/different format for Twitter is stuff I'm picking up over at tPF. (From a few of the more reliable kinda guys.)
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun May 14, 2023 12:56 am

2cent wrote:Sites are all over the place as to Tucker's net worth, but somehow I don't think that someone worth, (anywhere from $30Million to $330 Million), is sweating any of that too much.  Besides, even he once worked for CNN and MSNBC.  
So who are you saying is the "Woketard WEF tool?"  Musk?  The woman taking his place?  Carlson?  All of the Above?

Yeah, he's worth a lot; but an ugly lawsuit can burn up a lot of that money, REAL fast. It might be worse than just cutting off his severance pay - they could sue for damages, to claw back much of what he was paid. Kourts don't care about law anymore - they're Woketarded and Sorosized.

The Tool I'm referring to is that Wokecunt who Musk named CEO. I'm sure this is to appease the Left ....Musk seems not to understand human psychology. NOTHING will appease them except that somehow Twitter is TAKEN AWAY from Musk (not sold back) and Musk jailed.

In the same cell as Trump.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by East of the Beast Fri May 19, 2023 1:13 pm

Speaking of  disappearing conservative talk show hosts.Whatever happened to Mark Steyn?

East of the Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri May 19, 2023 4:49 pm

East of the Beast wrote:Speaking of  disappearing conservative talk show hosts.Whatever happened to Mark Steyn?

I think he's just online now.

https://www.steynonline.com/mark-steyn-show/

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2