Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay Group, Gays against Groomers says beware Florida

2 posters

Go down

Gay Group, Gays against Groomers says beware Florida Empty Gay Group, Gays against Groomers says beware Florida

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:14 pm

Don't let 'Gays against Groomers' fool ya. They are all for PROTECTING GROOMERS. Because they say...don't go to Florida..it is not safe because of the many laws being passed there that restrict and outlaw the behaviors of the LGBT subulture.

https://headlineusa.com/gays-against-groomers-release-travel-advisory-for-sexual-predators/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Gay Group, Gays against Groomers says beware Florida Empty Re: Gay Group, Gays against Groomers says beware Florida

Post by Red Lily Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:07 pm

Did you read their whole statement? Here it is. I don't read it the same way you do.

Gay Group, Gays against Groomers says beware Florida FuQT3T8XoAAUrac?format=jpg&name=medium
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Gay Group, Gays against Groomers says beware Florida Empty Re: Gay Group, Gays against Groomers says beware Florida

Post by Red Lily Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:23 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Don't let 'Gays against Groomers' fool ya.  They are all for PROTECTING GROOMERS.  Because they say...don't go to Florida..it is not safe because of the many laws being passed there that restrict and outlaw the behaviors of the LGBT subulture.

https://headlineusa.com/gays-against-groomers-release-travel-advisory-for-sexual-predators/

They also aren't for protecting groomers. They're a far right MAGA supporting group who are strongly against trans.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:12 pm

i THINK YOU'RE RIGHT. I was seeing it from one angle and didn't consider them warning them to stay away using the laws of the state. I took it as warning them away to protect them from the law but they're warning them away to protect the kids like saying you can't do this here so best if you stay away.

right??

well I CAN HANDLE THAT!!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down