Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vaxxed are the experimental group, The unvaxxed are the control group

+2
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Vaxxed are the experimental group, The unvaxxed are the control group Empty The Vaxxed are the experimental group, The unvaxxed are the control group

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:23 pm

How did they fare.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-covid-unvaccinated-are-the-control-group-heres-how-they-fared_4745779.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

After the fast spread of the pandemic of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) from China to the Western world, several large pharmaceutical companies quickly invented and manufactured COVID-19 vaccines, which were then made available to the public through emergency use authorization (EUA). And in late 2020, people around the world started to receive these vaccines.

According to Our World in Data, to date, 67.9 percent of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. While only 22.5 percent of people in low-income countries have received a dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, the vaccination rates of developed countries are generally high—typically around 80 percent. For instance, the COVID-19 vaccination rates of the G7 countries are: 79.19 percent in the United States, 86.96 percent in Canada, 80.92 percent in France, 77.66 percent in Germany, 85.82 percent in Italy, 83.60 percent in Japan, and 79.97 percent in the UK.

However, in all countries and regions around the world, there are people who elect not to receive the COVID-19 vaccines for various reasons. They are a naturally occurring control group, as opposed to the vaccinated population (i.e. the experimental group). Indeed, the whole COVID-19 vaccine campaigns can be regarded as the unprecedented largest human clinical trials on vaccine safety, by design or not, as the vaccines’ long term safety data was not available when they were provided to people under EUA. Then, the unvaccinated population in different parts of the world are very unique large control groups in such a global clinical trial.

Due to the highly valuable health data of this unvaccinated population, between October 2021 and February 2022, a UK-based organization called Control Group Cooperative (CGC) independently collected their self-reported data on their health status, reasons for declining to receive the COVID-19 vaccines, whether they have been infected by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the severity of their symptoms for the ones that did get infected, and whether they’ve been subject to discrimination or victimization.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The Vaxxed are the experimental group, The unvaxxed are the control group Empty Re: The Vaxxed are the experimental group, The unvaxxed are the control group

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:51 pm

........... The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation,[39] and false claims of fraud in the 2020 United States presidential election.[42] In 2020, The New York Times called it a "global-scale misinformation machine". ...............

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

The Vaxxed are the experimental group, The unvaxxed are the control group Empty Re: The Vaxxed are the experimental group, The unvaxxed are the control group

Post by Red Lily Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:24 pm

New Zealand is starting to link deaths directly to the vaccine and rightly so. NO young healthy person should be coerced into being jabbed and definitely NOT children.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:28 pm

Red Lily wrote:New Zealand is starting to link deaths directly to the vaccine and rightly so.  NO young healthy person should be coerced into being jabbed and definitely NOT children.

There are a couple of deaths that they are looking at, I think they will be directly connected to the vaccine
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:31 pm

But to keep it in context, there are a lot of deaths attributed to medications that people have not reacted well to. One of the greatest drugs ever discovered ""penicillin "" has killed a lot of people
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:35 pm

vege57 wrote:But to keep it in context, there are a lot of deaths attributed to medications that people have not reacted well to. One of the greatest drugs ever discovered ""penicillin "" has killed a lot of people

Penicillin almost killed my father. An untested drug was offered and flown in to try and they had no idea if it would make things worse or not. He was 'dead' anyway so they flew it in and gave it to him. It worked.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:38 pm

Its easy to become myopic around these issues and lose sight of the bigger picture/reality
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:52 pm

I started reading an article earlier about how people have lost their minds since Covid and the vaxx.  They're right and because it was turned into a political weapon there is a division now that I doubt will ever be breached.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:35 pm

Red Lily wrote:I started reading an article earlier about how people have lost their minds since Covid and the vaxx.  They're right and because it was turned into a political weapon there is a division now that I doubt will ever be breached.

The gov here used it a a way to scare people, and they are setting about trying to disarm the population , Not so much through legislation but by making it an inconvenience to get a firearms license by dragging their heals and obfuscation, I friend of mine turned up at work today I haven't seen him for a couple of years, he applied for a license to be a gunsmith , you need to renew it every year, Its been 18 since he applied, they have told him he will need to reapply as its gone over the 12 month period , he wont have to pay another application fee and there is no problem with his application, but these things take time lol , he showed me an email from them to inform him they have only had 14 people nation wide processing fire arms applications , The sooner these assholes get kicked to the curb the better
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:00 pm

Red Lily wrote:New Zealand is starting to link deaths directly to the vaccine and rightly so.  NO young healthy person should be coerced into being jabbed and definitely NOT children.

I am pretty sure there are a few deaths in Aust from the vaccination too

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next