Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearing set for man targeted for death by dehydration

2 posters

Go down

Hearing set for man targeted for death by dehydration Empty Hearing set for man targeted for death by dehydration

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon May 03, 2021 1:15 pm

Brain injury cited as reason to withhold food and water

The Life Legal Defense Foundation is rallying public support ahead of a May 17 hearing scheduled for a brain-injured man who could be dehydrated to death.

The case recalls the headlines from 15 years ago or so when Terri Schiavo, also brain-injured, died after food and water were withheld from her.

WND began reporting on her story in 2002.

continued:
https://www.wnd.com/2021/04/hearing-set-man-targeted-death-dehydration/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-brief&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=brief&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Hearing set for man targeted for death by dehydration Empty Re: Hearing set for man targeted for death by dehydration

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon May 03, 2021 1:17 pm

Why can't they just give a shot that puts them "to sleep" like you do a pet? Something that doesn't cause you to feel pain, and they die almost instantly?

I've been in the hospital for extreme dehydration, it's HORRIFICALLY painful!!!
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hearing set for man targeted for death by dehydration Empty Re: Hearing set for man targeted for death by dehydration

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 03, 2021 1:18 pm

They shouldn't be put to death anyway.   The medical field developed these machines for extending life, sometimes good, sometimes bad.  Now they want to be the arbiters of who gets it and who doesn't.   Look at the UK and the children they've executed.

If the family members want to continue care and it's being paid for, then it is the responsibility of the hospital to give that care.
Do they even know what the hippocratic  oath is anymore or has it been replaced by the hippocritic oath.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon May 03, 2021 1:32 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:They shouldn't be put to death anyway.   The medical field developed these machines for extending life, sometimes good, sometimes bad.  Now they want to be the arbiters of who gets it and who doesn't.   Look at the UK and the children they've executed.

If the family members want to continue care and it's being paid for, then it is the responsibility of the hospital to give that care.
Do they even know what the hippocratic  oath is anymore or has it been replaced by the hippocritic oath.

Well...speaking for myself, I recently just did a new will making it clear that if I couldn't even speak for myself, much less anything else, that there is NO happiness left to be alive, PLEASE DO NOT keep my body alive. LET ME GO!!! I don't want to go on like that...
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 03, 2021 1:46 pm

I understand...but too often the hospital is happy to be done with these folk. Remember the schiavo case. Her former husband wanted her dead. He should have had no say. Her parents wanted continued care.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down