Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump to go after Soros.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trump to go after Soros. Empty Trump to go after Soros.

Post by Lummy Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:11 pm

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-lashes-out-soros-das-threat-sweeping-investigations-1794347
Lummy
Lummy

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trump to go after Soros. Empty Re: Trump to go after Soros.

Post by Casey Jones Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:38 pm

That'll make Soros think it IMPERATIVE that Trump be destroyed. To prevent him from taking office - now it's not just policy preference; it's survival.

Not a wise strategy.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:53 pm

Leave it to Newsweak to make bumbling airheads out of themselves:
In a video posted to Truth Social on Thursday, Trump claimed without evidence that the country was being plagued by "Marxist" and "Communist" prosecutors who were being influenced by Soros, a Jewish philanthropist and Democratic mega-donor who has become a frequent feature in far-right conspiracy theories.

And, feeling compelled to double down on their idiocy:
In reality, ties between Soros and Bragg are not as strong as Trump and other Republicans have suggested. There is no evidence that the two men have a personal relationship or have even met or communicated with each other in any way.
~snip~
Bragg was elected as district attorney, rather than being "hand-picked" by Soros. As an indirect campaign donor, Soros did play a role in getting Bragg elected, although the same could be said for anyone else who donated to Color of Change or his campaign.
Newsweak seriously does not mind playing the retard role to that degree?

Worse, I bet they're happy to do it for free.

Last edited by 2cent on Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:04 am

Casey Jones wrote:That'll make Soros think it IMPERATIVE that Trump be destroyed.  To prevent him from taking office - now it's not just policy preference; it's survival.

Not a wise strategy.

He won't be destroyed. Don't worry about it. Soros should be destroyed though.

Last edited by Lummy on Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:09 am

For one thing, the Republican "bullpen" is very deep, and so are Republican emotions in this. It would be useless for democrats to take out Trump when other qualified well-liked potential candidates are there to take up where he left off, if it comes to that. If democrats want war, they would by some such untoward, ill-advised action, start it.

God Bless Donald Trump.

Don't you agree, Casey?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:41 am

""Former President Donald Trump is vowing to launch "sweeping" investigations of "Marxist" prosecutors that he suggests are in the pocket of billionaire George Soros.""

Dont hold your beath guys, it isnt going to happen , Trump has bigger fish to deal with lol
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:44 am

The best thing Rep supporters can do for the cause is to back a more central contender, Ron DeSantis
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:54 am

vege57 wrote:""Former President Donald Trump is vowing to launch "sweeping" investigations of "Marxist" prosecutors that he suggests are in the pocket of billionaire George Soros.""

Dont hold your beath guys, it isnt going to happen , Trump has bigger fish to deal with lol

Why do you think it won't? I think Trump is a shoe-in. You might not like him, but he's an excellent administrator whom the chi-coms fear. You of all people should appreciate that fact.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:00 am

Lummy wrote:
vege57 wrote:""Former President Donald Trump is vowing to launch "sweeping" investigations of "Marxist" prosecutors that he suggests are in the pocket of billionaire George Soros.""

Why do you think it won't? I think Trump is a shoe-in. You might not like him, but he's an excellent administrator whom the chi-coms fear. You of all people should appreciate that fact.

I like trump and would vote for him, But the guy is just carrying to much baggage at present time, And its more important to win the presidency , even if it means voting for your second pick ?, Get real and vote for the guy you think has the best chance, he didn't win the last time round and my gut tells me he wont win the next one
vege57
vege57

Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:03 am

vege57 wrote:

I like trump and would vote for him, But the guy is just carrying to much baggage at present time, And its more important to win the presidency , even if it means voting for your second pick ?, Get real and vote for the guy you think has the best chance, he didn't win the last time round and my gut tells me he wont win the next one

Most of that baggage is just concocted for the media. I don't think much attention is paid to it otherwise. It keeps democrats busy, and that keeps Trumpsters like me awake. See what I'm saying?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next