Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyoming Sorority accepted a trans

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wyoming Sorority accepted a trans - Page 2 Empty Re: Wyoming Sorority accepted a trans

Post by Casey Jones Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:52 pm

I doubt they love him. They may PRETEND to - because being Woked-up is all about being for The Current Thing - but if they have ANY sense at all, they KNOW he's both repugnant and dangerous.

They just scream their luuv the louder to hide their inner voice. Like abused wombynz always do.

I have no dog in this hunt. I'm not hiring anyone; I have no grandchildren going to college; I don't CARE what happens to these vomitous "universities" and all the young people they're twisting. Even if I had an idea for a business, I couldn't act on it, simply because government would forbid me from hiring for potential, for contribution, for my own choice. And then, no matter how it went, they'd take half what I made.

So...it is in America's sunset that I shuffle off into my own long night...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Wyoming Sorority accepted a trans - Page 2 Empty Re: Wyoming Sorority accepted a trans

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:24 pm

Casey Jones wrote:I doubt they love him.  They may PRETEND to - because being Woked-up is all about being for The Current Thing - but if they have ANY sense at all, they KNOW he's both repugnant and dangerous.

They just scream their luuv the louder to hide their inner voice.  Like abused wombynz always do.

I have no dog in this hunt.  I'm not hiring anyone; I have no grandchildren going to college; I don't CARE what happens to these vomitous "universities" and all the young people they're twisting.  Even if I had an idea for a business, I couldn't act on it, simply because government would forbid me from hiring for potential, for contribution, for my own choice.  And then, no matter how it went, they'd take half what I made.

So...it is in America's sunset that I shuffle off into my own long night...

you know ....you'll probably outlive every last one of us.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:29 pm

If i ever have to do a Sheila Check,  it wont be good for her balls.

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:38 pm

you know ....you'll probably outlive every last one of us.

That would be my curse.

I'm reminded of a Mitch Albom fiction novella...The Time Keeper.  Two young boys, friends in a hunter-gatherer tribe.  One is interested in physical contests, and leadership.  The other is focused on time.  Recording it; finding ways to objectively measure it.

The strong boy becomes a warrior, and then a king.  Who announces he is going to build a tower to the heavens (sound familiar?).  The one obsessed with time, becomes, as most young men do, a farmer.  But he spends all his idle time, measuring time...water-clocks, sundials.  He wonders if he can reverse it.

His former playmate, now king, demands laborers for his tower.  He offers his former friend a position in the Court if the time-keeper can stop time.  

Of course he cannot, and in punishment for his recalcitrance, he is sent to work the quarry, with the slaves.  Or, his former friend offers him an out...he can escape if he leaves that moment.

He does.  He has no money, no land, no supplies.  He takes his wife.  They have no shelter.  His wife takes ill, and there is no one to help him.  She's pleading for company before she dies, but he is afraid.

He decides to go plea before his friend, the King, in his tower of Babel.

He arrives...as judgment comes.  The workers are disbursed and the tower leveled.  And The Time Keeper...is transported to a room.  Where a man-figure, who claims to be a messenger of the Most High God...tells him his role is to watch.  For the present.

Watch, in a magic pool of water...all of humanity pleading for more time, or less time.  When the time came...he would know what to do.

It goes on to move the Time Keeper into the 20th Century...to make right a situation...but, when first told of his fate, eternal life, the time-keeper says, "I do not deserve this blessing."

"It is not a blessing," says the messenger.

I'm feeling like that, now.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:44 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:If i ever have to do a Sheila Check,  i wont be good for her balls.

I cannot imagine having to worry about that, now, in social situations involving the "opposite" sex.

No wonder young males are so not-sexually-active now. Jesus-GOD what a turn-off.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2