Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG...seriously..i would have to HURT this woman

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OMG...seriously..i would have to HURT this woman Empty OMG...seriously..i would have to HURT this woman

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 03, 2021 11:47 am

Principal paddles six year old in front of mother.  LOOK at the FORCE that she uses on this child.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/florida-principal-caught-on-secret-camera-paddling-6-year-old/

A Florida elementary school principal is under investigation for whacking a 6-year-old girl with a paddle in a shocking incident that was captured on video by the student’s mom, according to a local report.

Melissa Carter, head of Central Elementary School in Clewiston, was filmed bending the child over and hitting her several times with the wooden paddle, local outlet WINK-TV reported.

“The hatred with which she hit my daughter, I mean it was a hatred that, really I’ve never hit my daughter like she hit her,” the girl’s mom told the TV station in Spanish. “I had never hit her.”

The mom, who wasn’t named in the report, said she was called by the school on April 13 because her daughter had apparently caused about $50 worth of damage to a computer. She went to the school to pay the fee — but was sent to the principal’s office, where she found her child with Carter and a school clerk.

Then “the principal started to scream,” the tearful mom said.

The parent looked around and got nervous after noticing a lack of surveillance cameras.

So she hid her phone in her purse and decided to record the brutal punishment — fearing that authorities wouldn’t believe her otherwise. “Nobody would have believed me,” the mom told the outlet. “I sacrificed my daughter, so all parents can realize what’s happening in this school.”

She took her daughter to a doctor later that day to document the red marks and bruises caused by the paddle, the report said. “I’m going to get justice for my daughter because if I could not do it in front of her, I’m going to do it with justice,” the woman said.

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Mon May 03, 2021 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Edit by Hawk)
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

OMG...seriously..i would have to HURT this woman Empty Re: OMG...seriously..i would have to HURT this woman

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 03, 2021 11:58 am

https://nypost.com/2021/05/02/florida-principal-caught-on-camera-hitting-6-year-old-girl-with-paddle/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

OMG...seriously..i would have to HURT this woman Empty Re: OMG...seriously..i would have to HURT this woman

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 03, 2021 12:00 pm

https://www.hendry-schools.org/

dedicated to excellence??  WHA???

From that site:

'What a teacher writes on the blackboard of life can never be erased.'

well i tell you what.. THIS won't be erased from my memory and it will NEVER be erased from this child's memory nor her mothers.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 03, 2021 12:04 pm

Contact Information

Mailing Address
Post Office Box 1980
LaBelle, Fl. 33975

District Office
Hendry County School Board
25 E. Hickpochee Ave.
LaBelle, Fl. 33935
Tel: (863) 674-4642
Fax: (863) 674-4090

Clewiston Sub-Office
Hendry County School Board
475 E. Osceola Avenue
Clewiston, Fl. 33440
Tel: (863) 902-4244
Fax: (863) 902-4247  

Comments or Questions

Feel free to contact us with comments or questions:
thompsonbk@hendry-schools.net
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon May 03, 2021 1:53 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Principal paddles six year old in front of mother.  LOOK at the FORCE that she uses on this child.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/florida-principal-caught-on-secret-camera-paddling-6-year-old/

A Florida elementary school principal is under investigation for whacking a 6-year-old girl with a paddle in a shocking incident that was captured on video by the student’s mom, according to a local report.

Melissa Carter, head of Central Elementary School in Clewiston, was filmed bending the child over and hitting her several times with the wooden paddle, local outlet WINK-TV reported.

“The hatred with which she hit my daughter, I mean it was a hatred that, really I’ve never hit my daughter like she hit her,” the girl’s mom told the TV station in Spanish. “I had never hit her.”

The mom, who wasn’t named in the report, said she was called by the school on April 13 because her daughter had apparently caused about $50 worth of damage to a computer. She went to the school to pay the fee — but was sent to the principal’s office, where she found her child with Carter and a school clerk.

Then “the principal started to scream,” the tearful mom said.

The parent looked around and got nervous after noticing a lack of surveillance cameras.

So she hid her phone in her purse and decided to record the brutal punishment — fearing that authorities wouldn’t believe her otherwise. “Nobody would have believed me,” the mom told the outlet. “I sacrificed my daughter, so all parents can realize what’s happening in this school.”

She took her daughter to a doctor later that day to document the red marks and bruises caused by the paddle, the report said. “I’m going to get justice for my daughter because if I could not do it in front of her, I’m going to do it with justice,” the woman said.
That's horrible. That sort of punishment won't help the kid be a better person.

When I was 22 years old teaching in an inner city school, my principal had me spank a 6th grader with a paddle. He was 14 years old, bigger than me and he had pushed me up against a wall as I was speaking to him so I got the principal involved. I gave him one whack. The result of that was that he was my personal guard (his choice) for the rest of the year. Somehow it gained me his respect. But those were different times and it was definitely a different school situation.
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon May 03, 2021 2:01 pm

I'll hold her for you...

This is pure meanness. I believe in spankings (with a hand), I absolutely do NOT believe something like a paddle should be used. You use additional strength with the combined tool can cause serious damage. Coming from a bio-father who committed such atrocities on me, and then a adopted-father who gave me a few spankings with his hand, I can assure you, there's a HUGE difference. Strangely, I don't even remember any of the hand-spankings from my adopted father (well, except for one, when I foolishly decided to intercept some of the impact by sticking a little book down the back of my panties before he got home from work ;o)) OOPS!)

I also find it interesting that school continues to have ZERO comment on the subject...
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon May 03, 2021 2:09 pm

Well.....nobody is answering calls first-hand, but I did leave messages at both numbers. Betting I won't hear anything back from them though.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 03, 2021 2:24 pm

oh no you won't hear a word. They've shut it down i bet because they're getting slammed with phone calls and messages that i BET are not peace inducing.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 05, 2021 1:57 pm

This is more common than WE realize.

https://local12.com/amp/news/nation-world/teacher-57-accused-of-hitting-disabled-student-7-in-head-three-times

teacher 57 female hits a disabled student YOUNG, 3 times in the head. She resigned. I don't know if that will protect her. I hope not.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed May 05, 2021 2:27 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:This is more common than WE realize.  

https://local12.com/amp/news/nation-world/teacher-57-accused-of-hitting-disabled-student-7-in-head-three-times

teacher 57 female  hits a disabled student YOUNG, 3 times in the head.   She resigned.   I don't know if that will protect her.  I hope not.

They ought to put this bitch's picture out there, so people can recognize her, and walk up behind her, and smack her in the back of the head and go boom, boom, BOOM!
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next