Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you

+3
RV
MisterVeritis
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you - Page 3 Empty Re: Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you

Post by RV Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:29 am

JMWinPR wrote:I don't imagine any of that. I'm more inclined to believe our conscience will form the basis of our individual hell. The guilt we acquire from the bad stuff we have done will keep us prisoner until we can face our victims. The first of course is ourself.  

Your response is interesting to me. I'm always amazed that some people's imagination is more believed by them than what is actually written down in the Bible.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you - Page 3 Empty Re: Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:11 am

Calypso Jones wrote:What's the problem with Charlemagne?

The Vision Of Wetti10- wetti

Recorded in the ninth century, the Vision of Wetti follows a German monk on his journey into Hell and recounts the things he sees along the way. It has the usual references to darkness and flames and worms and eternal suffering, but the one thing that stands out most about this Hell is how absolutely obsessed it is with sexuality.

During the 3,500-word account, Wetti’s guardian angel mentions or discusses sodomy five times, even likening it to the plague. Among the punishments he witnesses, Wetti sees people’s genitals being burned with fire, naked women being flogged, and adulterers tied naked together.

But the worst is reserved for Charlemagne.A former Emperor who united most of Europe, Charlemagne is tied to a stake naked, completely unharmed except for an animal eternally ripping at his genitals. This sight of genital destruction is the pinnacle of Wetti’s vision, and just about the most terrifying thing we can possibly imagine. If it gets any worse than this, we don’t want to hear about it.

Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you - Page 3 10-wetti

Do you get off on this sort of thing?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:51 am

keep talking. make a bigger jackass out of yourself than you have already done.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3