Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you

+3
RV
MisterVeritis
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you

Post by vege57 Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:45 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you - Page 2 Lightfoot_041621_08.0

whadaya think.....a five finger forehead?  eight?    eleven?

She is truly unattractive woman, God must have given her a good beating with the ugly stick
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten Visions of Hell

Post by RV Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:07 am

vege57 wrote:
RV wrote:Personally, Hell has no interest to me. I don't care what it's like, don't plan on learning about it and don't plan on being there. Hell is not a place designed for Human beings, it was designed for the devil and his fallen angels. Humans will be sent there only because they refused to accept God's free gift.

Looks like im goin to Hell lol

You laugh but, you have no idea what you are in for...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten Visions of Hell that will scare Hell out of you

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:15 am

The world has been lead by Oprah into thinking there are many paths to God. Jesus said himself.... He is the path. Based on the amount of wisdom, the consistency of the message, the amount of prophecy fulfilled, and the logic of all this... Well. I wouldn't be taking Oprah's word for it.

See The Case for Christ. Lee Stroble i think it is.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:50 am

One day we're all gonna be driving around in those flying cars of the future. and then the check engine light is gonna come on. Get right with Jesus.

LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:46 pm

I'm on my way to Heaven so I have no idea what hell is like other than what is in the Bible. Don't know, don't want to know and I'm certain that it's more horrible than a human mind can imagine.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:48 pm

and it don't end.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:28 pm

I don't imagine any of that. I'm more inclined to believe our conscience will form the basis of our individual hell. The guilt we acquire from the bad stuff we have done will keep us prisoner until we can face our victims. The first of course is ourself.

JMWinPR

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:20 pm

I don't know what's in the Catholic Bible, but the Protestant recognized 66 book Bible doesn't go into too much detail. Just knowing it is not pleasant is enough for me.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:30 pm

RV wrote:
vege57 wrote:
RV wrote:Personally, Hell has no interest to me. I don't care what it's like, don't plan on learning about it and don't plan on being there. Hell is not a place designed for Human beings, it was designed for the devil and his fallen angels. Humans will be sent there only because they refused to accept God's free gift.

Looks like im goin to Hell lol

You laugh but, you have no idea what you are in for...

LOL and I'm still laughing, I'll be Belb's righthand man in no time
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:33 pm

RV wrote:I'm on my way to Heaven so I have no idea what hell is like other than what is in the Bible. Don't know, don't want to know and I'm certain that it's more horrible than a human mind can imagine.

You are farkin delusional, with that be a problem for you lol

""I'm certain that it's more horrible than a human mind can imagine""

That's only because you lack imagination lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next