Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hating God and Christianity/attacking believers has become acceptable.

+2
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hating God and Christianity/attacking believers has become acceptable. Empty Hating God and Christianity/attacking believers has become acceptable.

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:29 pm

https://thenewamerican.com/hating-christianity-and-attacking-believers-becoming-more-acceptable/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Hating God and Christianity/attacking believers has become acceptable. Empty Re: Hating God and Christianity/attacking believers has become acceptable.

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:31 pm

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/04/06/not-just-nashville-attacks-churches-nearly-tripled-2023-report-finds/

Trippled...not just Nashville, but all over.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hating God and Christianity/attacking believers has become acceptable. Empty Re: Hating God and Christianity/attacking believers has become acceptable.

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:51 pm

I can see people disliking 'the church' or religion.

It's probably poor english to say people hate God or Christianity

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:13 pm

https://answersingenesis.org/culture/bible-school-fires-threatens-professor-tweeting-homosexuality/

UK   Bible school fires professor who tweeted about homosexuality.

He tweeted:

Homosexuality is invading the Church. Evangelicals no longer see the severity of this [because] they’re busy apologising for their apparently barbaric homophobia, whether or not it’s true.

He later defended his tweet with:

This is a ‘Gospel issue,’ by the way. If sin is no longer sin, we no longer need a Savior. That is the conservative view. The acceptance of homosexuality as ‘not sinful’ is an invasion upon the Church, doctrinally. This is not controversial. The acceptance is controversial. Most of the global Church would agree. It is not homophobic to declare homosexuality sinful.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Crusader and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:22 pm

I can see why some people hate the intolerance displayed from some christians

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:11 am

All this is going on...and the mentally-ill Woketard cut-and-paste freaks are being weaponized...and STILL the Sheeple resist the reality, that the only way out of this is STATE AND REGIONAL SECESSION.

Because they not only don't want the freedoms we value...they don't even believe as we believe. They worship Ba'al and their own genitals. Most conservatives are of the Judeo-Christian tradition. I'm a Deist but I value the Bible, and its Commandments and proscriptions.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:13 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11948099/Woke-protesters-shut-conservative-event-publicly-funded-upstate-New-York-college.html

Woke protestors shut down cconsesrvative event and tear up a bible. THIS is WHAT FREE SPEECH LOOKS LIKE says some Troglodyte woman. I can only assume its a woman. Looks more like manbearpig.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:54 pm

Casey Jones wrote:All this is going on...and the mentally-ill Woketard cut-and-paste freaks are being weaponized...and STILL the Sheeple resist the reality, that the only way out of this is STATE AND REGIONAL SECESSION.

Because they not only don't want the freedoms we value...they don't even believe as we believe.  They worship Ba'al and their own genitals.  Most conservatives are of the Judeo-Christian tradition.  I'm a Deist but I value the Bible, and its Commandments and proscriptions.

I agree that secession seems to be the only way out of this mess, but secession will MAJORLY SUCK for everyone.  How do we divide the assets and liabilities?  National debt?  Military assets?  Nuclear weapons?  The dollar's value will disappear overnight.  Social Security will be gone.  Landlocked states will have to negotiate access to oceans for foreign trade. Energy production and distribution will be reset.  All new countries will have to write a new Constitution. (That will be a mess in some places.)  The population will shift like crazy to certain states and the states will need to establish borders and conditions for international travel.  It's a major CF.  I predict a barter economy until the dust settles.

I like how Texas is situated to fair if something like this were to happen and I am arranging my life to weather that storm as best as possible, but it will be a major excrement sandwich and especially for people who are unable or too foolish to prepare.  As I build my home, I will be shifting as much of my cash as possible into tangible assets like real estate, my home's self sufficiency, food, vehicles, and even some self defense implements.  I intend to be my family's safe space when the excrement hits the oscillating cooling device.
Crusader
Crusader

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:38 pm

Crusader wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:All this is going on...and the mentally-ill Woketard cut-and-paste freaks are being weaponized...and STILL the Sheeple resist the reality, that the only way out of this is STATE AND REGIONAL SECESSION.

Because they not only don't want the freedoms we value...they don't even believe as we believe.  They worship Ba'al and their own genitals.  Most conservatives are of the Judeo-Christian tradition.  I'm a Deist but I value the Bible, and its Commandments and proscriptions.

I agree that secession seems to be the only way out of this mess, but secession will MAJORLY SUCK for everyone.  How do we divide the assets and liabilities?  National debt?  Military assets?  Nuclear weapons?  The dollar's value will disappear overnight.  Social Security will be gone.  Landlocked states will have to negotiate access to oceans for foreign trade.  Energy production and distribution will be reset.  All new countries will have to write a new Constitution. (That will be a mess in some places.)  The population will shift like crazy to certain states and the states will need to establish borders and conditions for international travel.  It's a major CF.  I predict a barter economy until the dust settles.

I like how Texas is situated to fair if something like this were to happen and I am arranging my life to weather that storm as best as possible, but it will be a major excrement sandwich and especially for people who are unable or too foolish to prepare.  As I build my home, I will be shifting as much of my cash as possible into tangible assets like real estate, my home's self sufficiency, food, vehicles, and even some self defense implements.  I intend to be my family's safe space when the excrement hits the oscillating cooling device.

I hope that you are right that Texas is ok. I have heard that Democrats are moving in droves to of all places, Texas and bringing their liberalism and lock step voting with them. As I recall, Texas was the place where a recent mass shooting took place...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:53 pm

Crusader wrote:
I agree that secession seems to be the only way out of this mess, but secession will MAJORLY SUCK for everyone.  How do we divide the assets and liabilities?  National debt?  Military assets?  Nuclear weapons?  The dollar's value will disappear overnight.  Social Security will be gone.  Landlocked states will have to negotiate access to oceans for foreign trade.  Energy production and distribution will be reset.  All new countries will have to write a new Constitution. (That will be a mess in some places.)  The population will shift like crazy to certain states and the states will need to establish borders and conditions for international travel.  It's a major CF.  I predict a barter economy until the dust settles.

It can be bad but not that bad.

The National Debt? It goes with Washington. States/regions need to repudiate it - as they WILL need to adopt sound money for their regions.

The military? That is ugly part. I'd say, let it go - it's nothing but liabilities, pay and maintenance.

Will the Woketards and queers in DC use them on us? They may give the orders. MOST soldiers (at least until recently) came from Flyover Country.

I don't think the fruits and dykes that have been recruited lo these two years have any taste for real war. I think the military will just disappear.

Nuclear weapons? The Left will have the major cities, which now are nothing but chaos and are liabilities. What are the DC goons gonna do? Nuke corn fields and cotton plantations?

Landlocked States? While Secession will have to be by state, the only way to survive will be with More Perfect Unions. Have to ally, with some sort of constitution, with states with access to water.

It will be hard, but that's nothing to the demented insanity they're putting us through now.

The more rural, and the more armed, your region, the better you will survive it.

I can't know your problems, because I can't predict which way Texas will go. Twenty years ago, that would be easy; but the Left has done its worst.

If it's as I hope it is, your biggest problem will be money and trade. Stuff made locally - everything from water and power to locally-grown food, should be available. Buying major items, such as vehicles and tractors and parts...harder. And, pay with what?

Nobody said this will be easy. The alternative is to let schools turn into sexual dungeons for demented "teachers" and castration dens for the children.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next