Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tucker's interview with the Churchill hating 'historian'

3 posters

Go down

Tucker's interview with the Churchill hating 'historian' Empty Tucker's interview with the Churchill hating 'historian'

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:17 pm

Well....i don't hate Churchill.  I admire him.  

Tucker had an alleged historian...maybe that should be HITorian who painted churchill as an infantile, money grubbing, alcoholic warmonger bought and paid for by the Jews.

I heard about it after the fact and iwasn't interested in hearing it anyway since i have my opinion of Churchill and it is not this guys.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Tucker's interview with the Churchill hating 'historian' Empty Re: Tucker's interview with the Churchill hating 'historian'

Post by Casey Jones Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:32 pm

Remember, in these interviews, it's not Tucker's view, necessarily, but his guest's views.

This is something a lot of interviewers like to do.  Trot out a controversial-but-credible personality, with an unusual viewpoint, and let him sell it.

What does Carlson think?  I don't know.  I know that Churchill-hatred is now becoming A Thing among elements of the Nuevo Right - another writer and interviewer has such a hatred for the "City of London" (the London Financial District, and the international machinations they've been involved in) that he extrapolates it to the Crown and even Churchill.

I'm not sold, so far.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Tucker's interview with the Churchill hating 'historian' Empty Re: Tucker's interview with the Churchill hating 'historian'

Post by Keith Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:50 pm

Casey Jones wrote:I'm not sold, so far.

I am. That guy was scum. He sold Britain out to the globalists. Just because he was a "Conservative" doesn't automatically make him a good guy.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:14 pm

Keith wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:I'm not sold, so far.

I am. That guy was scum. He sold Britain out to the globalists. Just because he was a "Conservative" doesn't automatically make him a good guy.

How did he do that? His choice, at the late hour when he was returned to Parliament, was, alliance or surrender.

How did Neville Chamberlain do, in comparison?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down