Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message to BudLight and Anheuser Busch

+6
vege57
East of the Beast
JMWinPR
2cent
Red Lily
Crusader
10 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

A message to BudLight and Anheuser Busch - Page 7 Empty Re: A message to BudLight and Anheuser Busch

Post by JMWinPR Sun May 21, 2023 9:34 pm

2cent wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:
2cent wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:Brings new meaning to "I blew my tranny". Does this mean that trans fats are now OK
A message to BudLight and Anheuser Busch - Page 7 773625082  Thanks for the new keyboard.  

Dear 2: Took me a moment, not as quick as I once thought I was.  Sorry bout that. You'll just have to come down here to collect.
Woo hoo!  On my way!  How's the weather?
It has been unbelievable. Visibility was 12 feet at Loquillo Saturday. Mid 80's, humidity is a bit high. Sunrises have been out of this world for the past week. Haven't needed the AC yet. Last year it was 18 times.
PM for your flight. What kind of keyboard, standard QWERTY or one of the split ones?

JMWinPR

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

A message to BudLight and Anheuser Busch - Page 7 Empty Re: A message to BudLight and Anheuser Busch

Post by JMWinPR Sun May 21, 2023 9:35 pm

You can bring hubby ifn he complains.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 25, 2023 12:12 pm

budlight boycott is still going strong. I think AB thought this would be over by this time.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu May 25, 2023 3:33 pm

JMWinPR wrote:You can bring hubby ifn he complains.
Who?  Oh.  Yeah, okay.  But see, he thinks I'm leaving for my daughter's on Sunday.  {snicker, snicker}  Then again, maybe my leaving in her vehicle would be the dead giveaway?  A message to BudLight and Anheuser Busch - Page 7 553500953

Oh - the keyboard.  I was going to replace it, but if you're feeling generous, standard will do, thank you.  Really, nothing fancy.

P.S.  You can quit calling yourself slow,  @JMWinPR.  Just look how long it took me to see this post?
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Fri May 26, 2023 7:16 am

2cent wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:You can bring hubby ifn he complains.
Who?  Oh.  Yeah, okay.  But see, he thinks I'm leaving for my daughter's on Sunday.  {snicker, snicker}  Then again, maybe my leaving in her vehicle would be the dead giveaway?  A message to BudLight and Anheuser Busch - Page 7 553500953

Oh - the keyboard.  I was going to replace it, but if you're feeling generous, standard will do, thank you.  Really, nothing fancy.

P.S.  You can quit calling yourself slow,  @JMWinPR.  Just look how long it took me to see this post?
Oh no never mind, I jus thought you were checking on flights!!

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 26, 2023 10:00 am

Bud Light and its parent company Anheuser-Busch are sponsoring at least three different upcoming Pride events despite backlash over the partnership with Dylan Mulvaney, a social media influencer who identifies as transgender.

Bud Light is listed as a sponsor on the Cincinnati Pride Parade website. Planned Parenthood and the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, which medically transitions minors, are both also listed.

Meanwhile, in St. Louis, Missouri, where Anheuser-Busch is headquartered, the company is listed as the presenting sponsor of the St. Louis Pride Parade. A sponsorship packet explains that there are only four “presenting sponsor” slots available. The “Rainbow” sponsorship tier, located below the “presenting sponsor” tier, requires entities to pay $25,000.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bud-light-to-sponsor-pride-parades-despite-ongoing-boycott
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri May 26, 2023 10:27 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Bud Light and its parent company Anheuser-Busch are sponsoring at least three different upcoming Pride events despite backlash over the partnership with Dylan Mulvaney, a social media influencer who identifies as transgender.

Bud Light is listed as a sponsor on the Cincinnati Pride Parade website. Planned Parenthood and the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, which medically transitions minors, are both also listed.

Meanwhile, in St. Louis, Missouri, where Anheuser-Busch is headquartered, the company is listed as the presenting sponsor of the St. Louis Pride Parade. A sponsorship packet explains that there are only four “presenting sponsor” slots available. The “Rainbow” sponsorship tier, located below the “presenting sponsor” tier, requires entities to pay $25,000.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bud-light-to-sponsor-pride-parades-despite-ongoing-boycott
Too flaming stupid to learn -- mostly due to not knowing what their function is as a business. From the article:
Bud Light boasted that “we have a clear role to play in bringing real change and creating an inclusive and equitable world where we cherish and celebrate one another.”
A message to BudLight and Anheuser Busch - Page 7 2812882407
They couldn't have gotten it more wrong, if they'd tried.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Calypso Jones and East of the Beast like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 26, 2023 10:19 pm

https://rootforamerica.com/if-billion-dollar-brands-want-to-commit-suicide-target/

This is what Obama would call a “TEACHABLE MOMENT.” It’s time to teach woke corporate America a lesson they’ll never forget.

WE CAN control where and how we spend our money and maybe this is why they want to take tangible money and make it digital...more control over us.

If these billion dollar businesses want to commit suicide...then let's help them.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri May 26, 2023 11:27 pm

2cent wrote:Too flaming stupid to learn -- mostly due to not knowing what their function is as a business.

It's a new era. CUSTOMERS do not MATTER.

If you support the political agenda of the Regime, and of the Globalists...bailout money will be there.

And if that's not enough, everyone doing this has jobs all-but-guaranteed by other ESG Woke businesses rated by Blackrock.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and East of the Beast like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 27, 2023 8:48 pm

Some remarks about AB and some about Target (below) remarking on the aggressiveness and violence of the right wingers who are participating in these boycotts.     Now.  I have no problem in voicing my displeasure some of the time with these folk but i really haven't felt the need because the money aspect is working without anyone saying a word...and neither have i been privileged to see or hear any rightwingers speaking in ANY manner to the distributors or the store personne OR managers.   I've just seen......no one picking up any budlight products by any name.  

https://www.wsj.com/articles/combative-consumers-change-the-marketing-strategy-for-target-and-bud-light-97ca0ac2?mod=djemalertNEWS

It is my opinion that THAT is what these folk consider aggressiveness and violence.  Just the fact that We. are NOT.  buying.

I read today that in some place in the US, the trannies are threatening to bomb some of the target stores because they have moved their trans displays from the front of the store to the back.   Of course, no mention of violence and aggressiveness there.

oh yes....utah. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/utah-target-evacuated-after-reports-trans-terrorists-threaten/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next