Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not just anheuser Busch, people are carrying on their own boycotts against Woke

2 posters

Go down

It's not just anheuser Busch, people are carrying on their own boycotts against Woke Empty It's not just anheuser Busch, people are carrying on their own boycotts against Woke

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:57 pm

https://nypost.com/2023/09/22/seniors-have-cut-back-on-dinners-at-cracker-barrel-olive-garden/amp/?amp

Cracker Barrel, Olive Garden. Black oLives Matter.

you know...these people blame this on anything but what it really is. Its the plandemic, it's older people pinching pennies. Be like AOC and Nasty Nadler in NYC last week ignoring the demands of American citizens while they spoke of accomodating ILLEGAL ALIENS. We'll do our thing if you won't do the right thing by us.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

It's not just anheuser Busch, people are carrying on their own boycotts against Woke Empty Re: It's not just anheuser Busch, people are carrying on their own boycotts against Woke

Post by Casey Jones Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:12 pm

I saw that. And I'm in that demographic.

Eating out is no longer a thoughtless pleasure. It's a SACRIFICE. And with my health, I'm not really interested in buffets or endless refills. Not unless it's of coffee.

I want good cooking that I understand, done by people I can reasonably trust. No people chattering in Arabic. No Ollie Snackbars. No drag queens, and no angry gangbangers spitting in food.

When they go and put up the rainbow flag, that tells me they're submitting to the F@gg0t Mafia, and are inviting them in.

I do not want them in. I want to be AWAY from them.

They've chosen who they want for customers. Okay...I have no right to a restaurant free of repugnant people. That's up to management. I choose not to eat there. Maybe not anywhere...I can pack sandwiches and granola bars on day trips.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

It's not just anheuser Busch, people are carrying on their own boycotts against Woke Empty Re: It's not just anheuser Busch, people are carrying on their own boycotts against Woke

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:24 pm

WE have cut down significantly. When we do go out it is to restaurants where i actually know the owner.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down