Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand is a deeply divided country on race following it’s 'Voice' to Parliament

+3
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Red Lily
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Zealand is a deeply divided country on race following it’s 'Voice' to Parliament - Page 2 Empty Re: New Zealand is a deeply divided country on race following it’s 'Voice' to Parliament

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:58 am

JMWinPR wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:yes, maoris are an awful race

I know absolutely nothing about them. I understand the Aborigines of Australia immigrated during the last ice age.
Can you fill us in on what they are like?
Thanks

I grew up with maoris and pacific islanders.
maoris and Aborigines had nothing to do with each other. maoris came from the pacific islands somewhere.
Aborigines have only ever been Aborigines. Aborigines are/were a nomadic people.
The different tribes in Australia had agreements on how to treat disagreements.
Basically they lived 'peacefully.'
They are not physically genetically strong or of an aggressive demeanour.
Australian landscape and 'vibe/sense' is passive and timeless. I can't find a word for it. It is different.

Maoris are a warrior people. Like many pacific islanders they are naturally very strong.
Maoris were/still are in tribes. In the olden days if a tribe won a battle the winners might eat the losers.
Most of the All Black team are maoris/pacific islanders. They are built like Mike Tyson with his attitude.
They are genetically powerful, physical with a temperament that can explode with a fury.
At a party I saw one guy get punched by a single punch. He flew backwards at the height he was standing at for about 4 meters horizontally before hitting a low wall.
If a maori or islander hits you, you will know nothing about it at all.

Pacific Islanders are really gentle lovely people.
Do NOT get on the wrong side of them.

@JMWinPR

Sprintcyclist

Red Lily and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

New Zealand is a deeply divided country on race following it’s 'Voice' to Parliament - Page 2 Empty Re: New Zealand is a deeply divided country on race following it’s 'Voice' to Parliament

Post by vege57 Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:04 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:

I know absolutely nothing about them. I understand the Aborigines of Australia immigrated during the last ice age.
Thanks

I grew up with maoris and pacific islanders.
maoris and Aborigines had nothing to do with each other. maoris came from the pacific islands somewhere.
Aborigines have only ever been Aborigines. Aborigines are/were a nomadic people.
The different tribes in Australia had agreements on how to treat disagreements.
Basically they lived 'peacefully.'
They are not physically genetically strong or of an aggressive demeanour.
Australian landscape and 'vibe/sense' is passive and timeless. I can't find a word for it. It is different.

Maoris are a warrior people. Like many pacific islanders they are naturally very strong.
Maoris were/still are in tribes. In the olden days if a tribe won a battle the winners might eat the losers.
Most of the All Black team are maoris/pacific islanders. They are built like Mike Tyson with his attitude.
They are genetically powerful, physical with a temperament that can explode with a fury.
At a party I saw one guy get punched by a single punch. He flew backwards at the height he was standing at for about 4 meters horizontally before hitting a low wall.
If a maori or islander hits you, you will know nothing about it at all.

Pacific Islanders are really gentle lovely people.
Do NOT get on the wrong side of them.

""Pacific Islanders are really gentle lovely people.""

The stats would tell you otherwise. They were also cannibals , My sister in-law is a Samoan .
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:31 pm

What a wonderfully educational thread!
Lummy
Lummy

JMWinPR and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:10 am

Red Lily wrote:New Zealand is not Oz!  It's another country separated by sea.
Are you saying they are two separate islands like Iceland and Greenland? Amazing, I bet even Sprint din't noe dat

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:19 am

Lummy wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:

Thanks

So they didn't hop on a boat and sail to Oz from Africa? Cool.
Of corse they did. They used ice boats which melted due to global warming leaving absolutely no trace. They were environmentalists of the first order. They even had there own Greta, but they dun et her.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:05 pm

Racial strife these days must be like music to chi-com ears. They will exploit it to the max.

Don't heed anything chi-coms say in this, their likely effort. And don't allow extortion from minorities. It would be their own heads that they would be lopping off. Right now, Chi-coms are universally despised outside China, but also apparently they have a lot of money, and are quite willing to spread it around for favors from a few.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2