Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesse Waters showed up Lindsey Graham as an idiot tonite

4 posters

Go down

Jesse Waters showed up Lindsey Graham as an idiot tonite Empty Jesse Waters showed up Lindsey Graham as an idiot tonite

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:25 am

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/29/jesse-watters-lindsey-graham-restrict-act/

SPONSORED the Restrict and didn't know it...Never read it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Jesse Waters showed up Lindsey Graham as an idiot tonite Empty Re: Jesse Waters showed up Lindsey Graham as an idiot tonite

Post by Casey Jones Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:58 am

They have to vote for the bill before they can find out what's in it.

Even if they're sponsors.

Ask his aides. He has several, doing this kind of work. Wai Tu Yung, Ho Lee Fook, Bang Ding Ow.

They were hired for their skill in such tasks - learned at university, the CCP Institute of Mao. It's important to honor International Students, and give all young people a chance.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Jesse Waters showed up Lindsey Graham as an idiot tonite Empty Re: Jesse Waters showed up Lindsey Graham as an idiot tonite

Post by vege57 Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:57 am

Given the Rep's don't hold the senate probably a little irrelevant ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:11 am

We make jokes about this level of incompetence but its there.
I've run into people, men i thought....at political gatherings. "oh my wife worked for him, meaning Graham, and he's a good man'. Then i say, 'you've lost all sense of discernment when you have someone on the inside, you know this stuff and you STILL Support this little fag'. No. I didn't say that but i think the look on my face said it all.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:18 am

Calypso Jones wrote:We make jokes about this level of incompetence but its there.
I've run into people, men i thought....at political gatherings.  "oh my wife worked for him, meaning Graham, and he's a good man'.   Then i say,  'you've lost all sense of discernment when you have someone on the inside, you know this stuff and you STILL Support this little fag'.   No. I didn't say that but i think the look on my face said it all.

I disagree that it is "incompetence", I believe it is deliberate, willful and thoughtful conduct aimed at lining the elite's pockets while bankrupting everyone else.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..."
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down