Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covernant Christian school shooting this am...3 children dead

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Crusader
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Covernant Christian school shooting this am...3 children dead - Page 4 Empty Re: Covernant Christian school shooting this am...3 children dead

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:22 pm

yes, I think so. IF for nothing more than showing the bias of the trans loving media.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Covernant Christian school shooting this am...3 children dead - Page 4 Empty Re: Covernant Christian school shooting this am...3 children dead

Post by Red Lily Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:27 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:yes,   I think so.  IF for nothing more than showing the bias of the trans loving media.

I just don't see it.  Trans is trans and it doesn't matter which way they swing.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:30 pm

Red Lily wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:yes,   I think so.  IF for nothing more than showing the bias of the trans loving media.

I just don't see it.  Trans is trans and it doesn't matter which way they swing.

well it matters to the media...so therefore it matters to me to point out their double standard. I understand your opinion. I just see it different,
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:40 pm

I was just reading this thing....i'll see if i can find it again.  this young actress uses the pronouns they/them and it makes it so confusing to read the article.  How stupid.  Why do people need to make things so hard.  It's like folk who get angry that you don't know how to spell their name or say it because they have chosen some unintelligible way to spelltheir name.   It's not MY FAULT..IT"S YOURS.

can't find it right now. Not even in my history. It'll turn up.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:16 am

4 pages and no-one has even said this yet. What an absolute tragedy!

It happens WAY too frequently and is horrifying.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:47 am

Red Lily wrote:4 pages and no-one has even said this yet.   What an absolute tragedy!  

It happens WAY too frequently and is horrifying.

well of course it is.....it goes without saying. I saw the photos this am of the victims. the children were so little. The adults, smiling and now their families are grieving over the loss. You'd think they'd be safe in a christian setting...but no. The left has done this...lay it at their doorstep. they have coddled mentally ill people and others are paying the price. Guns are not the problem..it's the mentally ill who get their hands on guns and they want to make others pay for their pain.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:46 am

This girl was pumped up with hormones and mood altering drugs.  Somebody called her a freak and she couldn't argue with them.  Whoever did this to her needs to be brought up on charges.  I'm really curious to see what her manifesto says.  What was she angry about?  Who does she blame for this anger?

Another issue is school security.  Who (if anybody) made up the security plan?  This is a church owned school, right?  

I was part of a church once where the leadership was eager to start a school.  They claimed it was for education quality reasons, but I could tell it was about bringing in money to pay for the new building.  They were trying to ram approval through a church business meeting and they were assuming that one of the deacons (a local school superintendent) would be all for it and assumed he would help.  The deacon knew what was going on and he sunk the whole thing with a series of questions.  "Who will hire and qualify the teachers?  Will the budget cover the health insurance of the teachers?  Who will provide lunches?  Who will provide security?  Who will cover the budget if there aren't enough students?  etc......."  By the time this deacon was done, the project was sunk.  

The church leadership came back with a plan to lease the building out during the week to a private school to push all of the responsibilities onto a 3rd party.  They got it passed but it created other issues.  We provided our own armed security at the church.  Since we were not allowed to carry inside a school, were we allowed to carry in the building that we were leasing to the school?  It was a mess all around.

My point is that there are a million things to consider before opening a private school and apparently security wasn't considered. Just because a church doesn't condone or support violence doesn't mean that they don't have to be ready for it when keeping other people's kids.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:31 am

https://thefederalist.com/2023/03/28/here-are-leftists-disgusting-reactions-to-the-horrific-nashville-christian-school-shooting/

reactions by vile leftists...now don't get me wrong....this is typical of then when adult conservatives and christians suffer violence...but these are children...you know that group of people that the left salivates over and rubs their hands together.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63667

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:47 am

Crusader wrote:This girl was pumped up with hormones and mood altering drugs.  Somebody called her a freak and she couldn't argue with them.  Whoever did this to her needs to be brought up on charges.  I'm really curious to see what her manifesto says.  What was she angry about?  Who does she blame for this anger?

Another issue is school security.  Who (if anybody) made up the security plan?  This is a church owned school, right?  

I was part of a church once where the leadership was eager to start a school.  They claimed it was for education quality reasons, but I could tell it was about bringing in money to pay for the new building.  They were trying to ram approval through a church business meeting and they were assuming that one of the deacons (a local school superintendent) would be all for it and assumed he would help.  The deacon knew what was going on and he sunk the whole thing with a series of questions.  "Who will hire and qualify the teachers?  Will the budget cover the health insurance of the teachers?  Who will provide lunches?  Who will provide security?  Who will cover the budget if there aren't enough students?  etc......."  By the time this deacon was done, the project was sunk.  

The church leadership came back with a plan to lease the building out during the week to a private school to push all of the responsibilities onto a 3rd party.  They got it passed but it created other issues.  We provided our own armed security at the church.  Since we were not allowed to carry inside a school, were we allowed to carry in the building that we were leasing to the school?  It was a mess all around.

My point is that there are a million things to consider before opening a private school and apparently security wasn't considered.  Just because a church doesn't condone or support violence doesn't mean that they don't have to be ready for it when keeping other people's kids.

for curiosity. are you saying that private schools are denied guns on premises for protetion by the feds? or local or state gov't?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:55 am

breaks my heart. I cannot imagine the suffering of the parents.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next