Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THis Oxford High school shooting.

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THis Oxford High school shooting. Empty THis Oxford High school shooting.

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:08 pm

about a dozen injured...4 now dead.     They put out a photo of the 15 year old shooter.    It looks like a picture from years ago.   This kid doesn't look fifteen and he looks...soft.     Looking at the victims...i feel like there's more to this story.   NOT dismissing the seriousness of this crime but i'm hearing things from online sources meaning posters at large news site that speak of bullying this kid till he was near crazy.  

any impressions on this from any of you??

Oxford township, michigan. Home of the wicked witch of the west....grinchin witchmer.

https://www.syracuse.com/us-news/2021/12/4th-teen-dead-in-shooting-at-oxford-high-school-in-michigan.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

THis Oxford High school shooting. Empty Re: THis Oxford High school shooting.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:39 pm

I've been busy and have a hard time keeping up, CJ .
Thanks for the link and I'll have a look at it right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:04 pm

Not too much there.

Parents told son not to talk.
Dad bought gun recently.
Son posted some pics of gun on social media.

We were taught gun safety and protocol at a very early age. Well before our teen years. But we were hunters with shotguns, 22's, and high-powered rifles. I didnt buy a handgun until much later in life.  And my home weapon of protection is still my Ithaca Model 37( original issue) , 12 gauge pump, loaded with 5, 3 inch magnum , 00Buck.

Now I'm  not advocating gun control in any way or fashion!
Abolition of handguns would just be an incremental step in the broader picture of total gun abolition.

But I can't help but think of a line sung by Ronnie Van Zant in the early seventies.
"Handguns are made for killin'. They ain't no good for nothin'else.  If you like to drink ole whiskey, you might even shoot yoself".

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:50 pm

I like my little gun because i can carry it with me. You can't do that with my AR. However, anytime i'm tempted to think of leaving my weapon behind i think of those 5 women customers and clerk at that lane bryant store that endured a robbery and the robber took them all to the back of the store and shot them dead. I then grab my purse with the gun and go on my merry way. Although i am starting to wear the gun in my pants.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:23 pm

I have a couple of Mossberg .12-gauge pumps and a Mauser HSc.

The Mauser is a "ghost gun." It was issued to a Nazi functionary who pushed paper. It had never been fired, from its manufacture in the 1930s, to a couple of years ago when I had it cleaned and checked out.

It was war booty. My father never said how he got it...probably it was in a desk drawer as the Nazi coward was fleeing. My old man saw a lot of misery and hardship, but not that much actual action. By the time he got into the game, the Germans were in full retreat.

It came back with him. Nice little package; but since HSc's are common (later made for the West German police) it's not worth much.

I agree, carrying a handgun is an invitation for trouble. I've had the CC class, but decided not to actually apply for a permit. I don't want that information on the government database.

So I don't carry - although the day seems coming up when I'll have to start - and I haven't even looked at my shotguns since I last cleaned them several years ago.

But, time to get real. A change is coming.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:34 pm

PARENTS COULD FACE CHARGES:
Father & Mother of Shooting Suspect Are Being Investigated After Teen Took Newly Purchased Handgun to School & Gunned Down 4 Students

https://heavy.com/news/james-crumbley-ethan-dad/?b2np=d&utm_source=heavy-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=12/02/2021
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:17 pm

Word is parents were called into school to have a talk with princiPAL the day before or hours before the kid started the shoot'em up. What was that about i wonder. Kid has no record of problems at school and some of the kids said that he was bullied very badly. Some of the kids also said that one of the kids tried to stop the shooter and paid for it with his life.

For some reason i'm having trouble with some of these reports. I'm gun shy you might say from being lied to by a media racist agenda.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:25 pm

It doesn't matter.

When the media tells the factual truth, it's a complete accident - and probably a firing offense.

We don't know and can't find out, and for that reason, I'm not interested in the Narrative.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:02 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Word is parents were called into school to have a talk with princiPAL the day before or hours before the kid started the shoot'em up.    What was that about i wonder.   Kid has no record of problems at school and some of the kids said that he was bullied very badly.     Some of the kids also said that one of the kids tried to stop the shooter and paid for it with his life.

For some reason i'm having trouble with some of these reports.     I'm gun shy you might say from being lied to by a media racist agenda.

Yeah, here ya' go...I remembered seeing it too:

Updates: Alleged school shooter and his parents met with administrators hours before shooting

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/02/updates-alleged-school-shooter-and-his-parents-met-with-administrators-hours-before-shooting-1170393/?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac

"we have since learned that the schools did have contact with the student the day before and the day of the shooting for behavior in the classroom that they felt was concerning.

There was no information indicating Crumbley had ever been bullied, but the prosecutor indicated that he might have been planning the shooting “for a while,” Bouchard said during the press conference. He also said the suspect had never been suspended from the school for his behavior.

“Prior to those two meetings there was no contact and nothing in his file by either concerning behavior or discipline in the investigation,” he added."

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:33 pm

School Shooter's Parents Charged

Jennifer Crumbley, Ethan Crumbley’s Mother: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

https://heavy.com/news/jennifer-crumbley-ethan-mom/?b2np=d&utm_source=heavy-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=12/03/2021
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next