Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meatloaf Made With Boxed Stuffing Mix

2 posters

Go down

Meatloaf Made With Boxed Stuffing Mix Empty Meatloaf Made With Boxed Stuffing Mix

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:05 am

Back to top Go down

Meatloaf Made With Boxed Stuffing Mix Empty Re: Meatloaf Made With Boxed Stuffing Mix

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:06 am

Tonnerre et e'clair! Mais ca c'est bon, ouais!

Back to top Go down

Meatloaf Made With Boxed Stuffing Mix Empty Re: Meatloaf Made With Boxed Stuffing Mix

Post by 2cent Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:49 am

Interesting. I like the idea of the boxed stuffing mix. Also, the Masterpiece bbq sauce.

I use oatmeal, rather than bread crumbs. Squeeze in some mustard, a mess of Worcestershire, chopped onion, of course; some milk, maybe an egg; sage, salt, & pepper.
I think that's all that goes in.

Only I bake the recipe covered, w/no glaze for 45 mins. @350; take it out, drain off the grease, then add a glaze of ketchup, brown sugar, and dry mustard. Bake, uncovered for 15 mins. more.

I'm definitely gonna try the Masterpiece bbq sauce. Dunno about the Stove Top, though. It's gotten might hard to come by in these parts. My preference is Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix to Stove Top, (which is questionably expensive, even prior to COVY prices.)

Nevertheless, I might try a suggestion or two of yours.

I will not, however, try to decipher the French.

2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down