Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclist suspended after killing San Marino minister’s cat with air rifle

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Red Lily
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cyclist suspended after killing San Marino minister’s cat with air rifle - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyclist suspended after killing San Marino minister’s cat with air rifle

Post by Red Lily Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:59 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Trek-Segafredo cyclist Antonio Tiberi has been fined €4,000 (£3,500) and suspended by his team for fatally shooting a minister’s cat in San Marino.

The 21-year-old rider, a junior time trial world champion in 2019 and recent resident of the tiny republic landlocked within Italy, reportedly said he was trying out an air rifle and aimed at the cat’s head and fired.

The cat belonged to his neighbour, Federico Pedini Amati, San Marino’s minister of tourism and a former Captain Regent, or head of state, of San Marino.

“The cat didn’t bother anyone,” Pedini Amati was quoted as saying by Italy’s Corriere della Sera newspaper. “It had been with us for a long time. My three-year-old daughter Lucia loved it. You cannot kill a pet and get away with a €4,000 fine,” he said.

“I appreciated that the boy admitted the fact. Having said that, we don’t need to give these people residence.”

Trek-Segafredo tweeted a statement revealing they had given the rider a 20-day suspension without pay and warning that “if necessary the team will take further action in the future”. The team also stated they would donate the pay to an animal charity.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/feb/28/professional-cyclist-fined-after-killing-san-marino-minister-cat-with-air-rifle-antonio-tiberi

Twitter responses  ...

https://twitter.com/TrekSegafredo/status/1630589106336985089?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1630589106336985089%7Ctwgr%5E7da4996c474e6bdfd5e6164dbfeb970b84203b64%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fsport%2F2023%2Ffeb%2F28%2Fprofessional-cyclist-fined-after-killing-san-marino-minister-cat-with-air-rifle-antonio-tiberi

You don't point a gun and pull the trigger at people or animals without intent.  His penalty should be much harsher imo!  
We don't value human life anymore so this doesnt surprise me . Im not one to turn the other cheek so this kid and his family would have to face retribution of the same kind . It would make me as inhumane as them but it would stop the next idiot from crossing that line . 
The pain they caused must be given back with excess or they wont learn . If the punishment is less than we show toleration to some degree and these instances won't stop . Someone once told me that the death penalty doesnt stop murderers and they are correct it does stop that one murderer however and the next ones would have done it anyway . So start killing the loved ones of the murderer and the next idiots will think twice about killing someone . 
Harsh but its effective .
This is why I'm such a nice guy   Very Happy

You can be downright skeery DB! Lol
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Cyclist suspended after killing San Marino minister’s cat with air rifle - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyclist suspended after killing San Marino minister’s cat with air rifle

Post by 2cent Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:01 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:quote="Daily Bread"]
We don't value human life anymore so this doesnt surprise me . Im not one to turn the other cheek so this kid and his family would have to face retribution of the same kind . It would make me as inhumane as them but it would stop the next idiot from crossing that line . 
The pain they caused must be given back with excess or they wont learn . If the punishment is less than we show toleration to some degree and these instances won't stop . Someone once told me that the death penalty doesnt stop murderers and they are correct it does stop that one murderer however and the next ones would have done it anyway . So start killing the loved ones of the murderer and the next idiots will think twice about killing someone . 
Mon vieux None Ree-shard(my old Uncle Richard) used to tell me, "Tee-cher(sha) Hawk. If someone helps me out or shows me  kindness, I cannot be satisfied just repaying them. I won't be satisfied until I repay them, double(dats 2x)".

"But if you ever f@ck me, I'm not going to f@ck you up double. Mais no. I'm not going to be satisfied until I f@ck you up at least  times as bad as you f@cked me! The first time, to get even. The second time, for my trouble. The third time, just in case you try to f@ck me again!"  Cyclist suspended after killing San Marino minister’s cat with air rifle - Page 3 773625082

And he was dead serious.
Street justice.  It works.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Trek-Segafredo cyclist Antonio Tiberi has been fined €4,000 (£3,500) and suspended by his team for fatally shooting a minister’s cat in San Marino.

The 21-year-old rider, a junior time trial world champion in 2019 and recent resident of the tiny republic landlocked within Italy, reportedly said he was trying out an air rifle and aimed at the cat’s head and fired.

The cat belonged to his neighbour, Federico Pedini Amati, San Marino’s minister of tourism and a former Captain Regent, or head of state, of San Marino.

“The cat didn’t bother anyone,” Pedini Amati was quoted as saying by Italy’s Corriere della Sera newspaper. “It had been with us for a long time. My three-year-old daughter Lucia loved it. You cannot kill a pet and get away with a €4,000 fine,” he said.

“I appreciated that the boy admitted the fact. Having said that, we don’t need to give these people residence.”

Trek-Segafredo tweeted a statement revealing they had given the rider a 20-day suspension without pay and warning that “if necessary the team will take further action in the future”. The team also stated they would donate the pay to an animal charity.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/feb/28/professional-cyclist-fined-after-killing-san-marino-minister-cat-with-air-rifle-antonio-tiberi

Twitter responses  ...

https://twitter.com/TrekSegafredo/status/1630589106336985089?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1630589106336985089%7Ctwgr%5E7da4996c474e6bdfd5e6164dbfeb970b84203b64%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fsport%2F2023%2Ffeb%2F28%2Fprofessional-cyclist-fined-after-killing-san-marino-minister-cat-with-air-rifle-antonio-tiberi

You don't point a gun and pull the trigger at people or animals without intent.  His penalty should be much harsher imo!  
Mon vieux None Ree-shard(my old Uncle Richard) used to tell me, "Tee-cher(sha) Hawk. If someone helps me out or shows me  kindness, I cannot be satisfied just repaying them. I won't be satisfied until I repay them, double(dats 2x)".

"But if you ever f@ck me, I'm not going to f@ck you up double. Mais no. I'm not going to be satisfied until I f@ck you up at least  times as bad as you f@cked me! The first time, to get even. The second time, for my trouble. The third time, just in case you try to f@ck me again!"  Cyclist suspended after killing San Marino minister’s cat with air rifle - Page 3 773625082

And he was dead serious.
Some may laugh and take that lightly Hawk but I abide to that theory and I'm dead serious about it . 
My creed is if you ruin one hour of my day than I'm going to make the rest of your life miserable and I'll lie ,cheat and steal if that's what it takes to succeed in doing it .
Try respect above all- if you can't do that than I've got no use for you .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3