Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Male Celebration week

+5
Calypso Jones
Crusader
Daily Bread
Lummy
Sprintcyclist
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

White Male Celebration week Empty White Male Celebration week

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:39 am

What week shall we call ours? Is a week long enough?

Look at everything us White Men have created, discovered and achieved.
It is staggering.

Sprintcyclist

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

White Male Celebration week Empty Re: White Male Celebration week

Post by Lummy Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:29 am

I really don't know why "black history month". It's absurd, IMHO.

I didn't ask for it. You didn't ask for it. Nobody asked for it, not even blacks. You know who did ask for it? Academia asked for it -- demanded it, in fact, in order to "grow the department".

That's it. Now look what it has wrought. We have a whopper of a lie that is the black bible, "Black Athena", an invention of jews basically to cover up their own history in the New World.

It's a crock of shit.

And now the damn jews have someone to go after -- me.

They are NOT worth any of their crap. It's all "Save the Jews" all the time. The alternative is better and lasts a hell of a lot longer.

Sorry, but this is just junk -- the black bible of reality, courtesy of jews, masters of story spinning, and they'd feed it to you by the dump truck load if they thought it would benefit them 5 shekels.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:52 am

Lummy wrote:I really don't know why "black history month". It's absurd, IMHO.

I didn't ask for it. You didn't ask for it. Nobody asked for it, not even blacks. You know who did ask for it? Academia asked for it -- demanded it, in fact, in order to "grow the department".

That's it. Now look what it has wrought. We have a whopper of a lie that is the black bible, "Black Athena", an invention of jews basically to cover up their own history in the New World.

It's a crock of shit.

And now the damn jews have someone to go after -- me.

They are NOT worth any of their crap. It's all "Save the Jews" all the time. The alternative is better and lasts a hell of a lot longer.

Sorry, but this is just junk -- the black bible of reality, courtesy of jews, masters of story spinning, and they'd feed it to you by the dump truck load if they thought it would benefit them 5 shekels.
I don't know if its the Jews starting all this crap  but there sure are a lot of Christians that are going along with it .Point is that we're pretty stupid if we allow a group to lead us around by the nose . Your point is that its the Jews that are making us do it and my point is just how weak are we to allow it and fall for it . 
We're giving somebody an audience to a show we don't want to attend .
 Get my drift ?
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:50 am

I think the OP is fishing for people to respond with racist comments.  Maybe he is reporting us to the internet police.  Personally, I don't think we need to recognize any race or gender in an official manner.  It only promotes divisiveness.  Somebody will always feel left out whether that was the intention or not.  The less the government-media complex screams racism, the better off we'll be.

The government has already proven they can't even any economic outcomes.  Doing so violates our Constitution and makes everyone equally miserable.  The Constitution is there to even the playing field so that we are treated equally by the law.  Government can't do anything about me having better parents than the next guy.  My parents didn't give me any money, but they taught me to study and work.  That was enough. My parents have been married for over 58 years and they are still teaching me.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, 2cent and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:06 pm

As the left is exposed regularly expec them to act in more aggressive ways. Don't trust any leftist.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:08 pm

Crusader wrote:I think the OP is fishing for people to respond with racist comments.  Maybe he is reporting us to the internet police.  Personally, I don't think we need to recognize any race or gender in an official manner.  It only promotes divisiveness.  Somebody will always feel left out whether that was the intention or not.  The less the government-media complex screams racism, the better off we'll be.

The government has already proven they can't even any economic outcomes.  Doing so violates our Constitution and makes everyone equally miserable.  The Constitution is there to even the playing field so that we are treated equally by the law.  Government can't do anything about me having better parents than the next guy.  My parents didn't give me any money, but they taught me to study and work.  That was enough.  My parents have been married for over 58 years and they are still teaching me.

Bait thread indeed.

2cent and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:23 am

This is about appreciating us White Men.
I am all for International Womens week. It's not about other genders or races.
It's about White Men. Us White Men have done really good things in the world.

We have invented TVs, tarmac, phones, rockets, written some of the worlds best literary pieces, made some of the best art.
We are amazing.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:45 pm

Women's history month started by Jimmy Carter.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:08 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Crusader wrote:I think the OP is fishing for people to respond with racist comments.  Maybe he is reporting us to the internet police.  Personally, I don't think we need to recognize any race or gender in an official manner.  It only promotes divisiveness.  Somebody will always feel left out whether that was the intention or not.  The less the government-media complex screams racism, the better off we'll be.

The government has already proven they can't even any economic outcomes.  Doing so violates our Constitution and makes everyone equally miserable.  The Constitution is there to even the playing field so that we are treated equally by the law.  Government can't do anything about me having better parents than the next guy.  My parents didn't give me any money, but they taught me to study and work.  That was enough.  My parents have been married for over 58 years and they are still teaching me.

Bait thread indeed.

One shouldn't take take the bait would be my advice ?
vege57
vege57

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:46 am

Whatever has anyone here got against White Men?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next