Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Carpenter Trick

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old Carpenter Trick - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Carpenter Trick

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:34 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
This guys got way too much time on his hands . They make buffing stones/pads for these .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:01 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
This guys got way too much time on his hands . They make buffing stones/pads for these .
Lol. And wire wheels. Hey, but this stuffs free and in a bind?.....you can make you're own.

I was in Tractor Supply the other day. They want like $5 for any kind of wheel. And there ain't much selection.

I just paid almost $16 for 16 AA and AAA batteries a piece at walmart( $32 or a dollar a battery) for Duracell batteries. EverReady and Ray-o-vav were only a dollar a pack cheaper.

I get email coupons for harbor freight batteries for as little as $2-4 for 24 alkaline batteries. I mean , even if day ain't no good! Lololol.

They also had a 24 pack of rocks(grinder discs) for like $10 or like 40 cents a piece.

It's ashamed I don't live closer to a store.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:11 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Lol. And wire wheels.  Hey, but this stuffs free and in a bind?.....you can make you're own.

I was in Tractor Supply the other day. They want like $5 for any kind of wheel. And there ain't much selection.

I just paid almost $16 for 16 AA and AAA batteries a piece at walmart( $32 or a dollar a battery) for Duracell batteries. EverReady and Ray-o-vav were only a dollar a pack cheaper.

I get email coupons for harbor freight batteries for as little as $2-4 for 24 alkaline batteries.  I mean , even if day ain't no good! Lololol.

They also had a 24 pack of rocks(grinder discs)  for like $10 or like 40 cents a piece.

It's  ashamed I don't live closer to a store.
I have nocturnal emissions and dream about working in Harbor Freight ! I've got one opening by me next month and I'm gonna be there 2 days before it opens . I'm good at rigging up something to get the job done but that cardboard buffer musta taken him 24 hrs just to dry the glue . Times money and waiting for glue to dry ain't making me money lol . Those other tips were good though and with a little refinement will be useful .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:13 pm

Duracell 32 pack are $14 bucks on sale at Costco every couple a weeks .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:29 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Duracell 32 pack are $14 bucks on sale at Costco every couple a weeks .
I was telling my old pop, he's almost 91 now and sharper than me, about how I thought all those battery "islands" in Wal-Mart were fucking us.

He asked, "Did you buy any"?

I got it. I love that man.

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:45 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:Duracell 32 pack are $14 bucks on sale at Costco every couple a weeks .
I was telling my old pop, he's almost 91 now and sharper than me, about how I thought all those battery "islands" in Wal-Mart were fucking us.

He asked, "Did you buy any"?

I got it. I love that man.
Yeah , I remember you telling me years ago that he was keeping busy building bird houses and that started me doing it too . Give Pops my regards, I would have loved to meet up with him and listen to some of his story's over a jar of shine on a Louisiana porch . He sounds like a great person and father . Count your blessings Hawk , tell him  his older son from up east wishes I could meet him - if he'll have a Yankee that's really a wanna be redneck lol.
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2