Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is this Hameister character who completed the polar hat trick?

4 posters

Go down

Who is this Hameister character who completed the polar hat trick? Empty Who is this Hameister character who completed the polar hat trick?

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:14 am

Female, aussie an she completed what they call the polar hat trick which is skiing through the south and north pole.   I've never heard of her but she claims that when she was talking about her plan that she was trolled by males with the phrase, 'make me a sammich' which means 'get back in the kitchen'.

NOW THAT'S an awesome feat for a teen but i do doubt her claim of trolls telling her to make a sandwich. I think that was used more as a tool to get her some public interest,

https://www.boredpanda.com/16-year-old-record-setting-girl-troll-response-jade-hameister/?utm_source=dogpile&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

Often, usually, in these situations we never get to see the trolling remarks. We have to take the Victim's claims.
Same with people like judge chutkin, the red headed comedian, and other leftist elites who claim they get death threats...but we never see them.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Who is this Hameister character who completed the polar hat trick? Empty Re: Who is this Hameister character who completed the polar hat trick?

Post by Red Lily Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:16 am

"Who is this Hameister character?" Who is this Hameister character who completed the polar hat trick? 2812882407

This happened well over 6 years ago and I had to google her because I've never heard of her. That doesn't mean she should not be believed. She made a huge achievement, especially for a 16 year old, and well done to her but I see NO reason to disbelieve that she was trolled.

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Who is this Hameister character who completed the polar hat trick? Empty Re: Who is this Hameister character who completed the polar hat trick?

Post by 2cent Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:50 am

Wow, what a feat! Very impressive. I don't know why you'd doubt her word about being trolled CJ. I thought she handled it with aplomb. More credit to her name. Who is this Hameister character who completed the polar hat trick? 3561531328
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:19 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Female, aussie an she completed what they call the polar hat trick which is skiing through the south and north pole.   I've never heard of her but she claims that when she was talking about her plan that she was trolled by males with the phrase, 'make me a sammich' which means 'get back in the kitchen'.

NOW THAT'S an awesome feat for a teen but i do doubt her claim of trolls telling her to make a sandwich.  I think that was used more as a tool to get her some public interest,

https://www.boredpanda.com/16-year-old-record-setting-girl-troll-response-jade-hameister/?utm_source=dogpile&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

Often, usually, in these situations we never get to see the trolling remarks.  We have to take the Victim's claims.
Same with people like judge chutkin, the red headed comedian, and other leftist elites who claim they get death threats...but we never see them.

"" 'make me a sammich""

Or it could just mean she makes a good sammy ?
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:25 pm

I have my doubts about this one, a 14 year old would not have the physical stamina to do it, more likely she was taken along for the ride , if at all
vege57
vege57

vege57 and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down