Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wound up in edit mode of someone else's post.

+2
Crusader
Lummy
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I wound up in edit mode of someone else's post. Empty I wound up in edit mode of someone else's post.

Post by Lummy Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:56 am

Sprintycyclist, to be exact. Heh heh heh ... No idea how that happened, but just let me say I was tempted, really tempted to to run over his name and reputation (if that's possible), you know? Man, that would be some fun!!

I did not, and now I feel real pucky and good that I kept my head during my temptation and remained nice, and that I am now reporting the glitch instead of gleefully howling at road kill.

It seems a very serious problem, but one I have not seen here before ...

Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, Calypso Jones, 2cent and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

I wound up in edit mode of someone else's post. Empty Re: I wound up in edit mode of someone else's post.

Post by Crusader Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:47 am

I wound up in edit mode of someone else's post. Good-b10
Crusader
Crusader

Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

I wound up in edit mode of someone else's post. Empty Re: I wound up in edit mode of someone else's post.

Post by Lummy Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:11 pm

Exactly!
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:30 pm

awesome self control.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:22 pm

Lummy wrote:Sprintycyclist, to be exact. Heh heh heh ... No idea how that happened, but just let me say I was tempted, really tempted to to run over his name and reputation (if that's possible), you know? Man, that would be some fun!!

I did not, and now I feel real pucky and good that I kept my head during my temptation and remained nice, and that I am now reporting the glitch instead of gleefully howling at road kill.

Sorry. It was unintentional. It is a serious problem.
I often remove entire  posts if there are multiple posts on the same chat just to make it easier to follow.
I may well have erred there. Did I 'change' a few words or the intent of your post or did I remove entire postings.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:34 am

Calypso Jones wrote:awesome self control.

Thanks! Want to see something really awesome? Very Happy
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:39 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Sorry. It was unintentional. It is a serious problem.
I often remove entire  posts if there are multiple posts on the same chat just to make it easier to follow.
I may well have erred there. Did I 'change' a few words or the intent of your post or did I remove entire postings.

What? You didn't do anything wrong. Yeah, I have a difficult time posting sometimes too.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:05 am

Lummy wrote:Sprintycyclist, to be exact. Heh heh heh ... No idea how that happened, but just let me say I was tempted, really tempted to to run over his name and reputation (if that's possible), you know? Man, that would be some fun!!

""but just let me say I was tempted, really tempted to to run over his name and reputation (if that's possible), you know? Man, that would be some fun!!""

To be honest with you Lum, Id be more concerned about your own reputation lol This post sounds a little out there ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:16 pm

vege57 wrote:

""but just let me say I was tempted, really tempted to to run over his name and reputation (if that's possible), you know? Man, that would be some fun!!""

To be honest with you Lum, I'd be more concerned about your own reputation lol This post sounds a little out there ?

Well, yes, that concerns greatly, actually, but since my posts are never "out there", there isn't really any concern :rolleyes:

Your posts are a bit sketchy, however.
Lummy
Lummy

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:27 pm

Be careful with sarcasm, by way. Very often it doesn't translate well, and yours can be quite unfounded and objectionable, not that I care. If it's something I've said, let me know and I'll stop. Know what I'm sayin? It is always best to be straight forward and honest with people.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next