Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America,.. The Grand Experiment

4 posters

Go down

America,.. The Grand Experiment Empty America,.. The Grand Experiment

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:52 am

and what we've done is to let these so called Elite Assholes take us right back to square one.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

America,.. The Grand Experiment Empty Re: America,.. The Grand Experiment

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:00 pm

Could you expound a little?

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:11 pm

https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/allegorical-intermezzo/  

We're on the titanic..and we're at sea...waiting for the iceberg.

CLUSTERFUCK NATION – BLOGMarch 6, 2023
Allegorical Intermezzo
” If, however, as Pareto suggested… a governing elite is inevitable, then we are certainly under the wrong elites. Whether a circulation of elites can be completed in time to save the world economic system from ruin and the majority from destitution and veritable slavery is a question of no little urgency.” — Michael Rectenwald
Clusterfuck Nation

For your reading pleasure Mondays and Fridays

Support this blog by visiting Jim’s Patreon Page

And thanks to all my Patrons for your support

Imagine that on an April evening in 1912, the captain of the RMS Titanic had announced a grand ball at which the male passengers were asked to wear their wives’ clothing and vice-versa…. That was approximately the condition of Western Civ verging on springtime in 2023: preoccupied with silliness while the iceberg awaits.

But who would have thought the sinking of civilization would occur with such fantastic comic ornamentation? Men, in more ways than mere costuming, pretending to be women… incompetence honored, feted, even worshipped… intellect reduced to anti-thinking… anything of value thrown overboard in some weird post-modern potlatch ceremony of twisted moral righteousness…? But the hour is late, the party is near its end, and the iceberg is struck. The rest of the story will be you holding onto a few valuables, including your life, while the lifeboats get lowered.

From here forward, things get pretty interesting. And from here on, nobody is really in charge. The vacuum of leadership we’ve been living in becomes impossible to ignore, and nature (it’s rumored) hates a vacuum. For the moment, circumstances are in charge, not personalities.

Look no further than the fiasco in Ukraine, engineered by geniuses of the US foreign service in some daft exercise to show the world who’s who and what for. And, remind me: what was the basic idea there? To hamstring and hogtie Russia so badly that her people would overthrow the only rational head-of-state in Christendom, a figure who makes the presidents, chancellors, and prime ministers of Western Civ look like a troop of gibbering mandrills, with painted faces and blue butts, the ass-clowns of geopolitics.

Something tells me that this gang will not make it to the lifeboats. They’ll be left on deck gripping bottles of single malt scotch whiskey, singing Don’t Cry for me Argentina as the band plays, while the whole wicked colossus slides beneath the moonlight-tinted green waves. All of which is to say: these perilous and confounding times we live in are coming to a climax. Events are afoot now, choices must be made, truths will emerge, no one will be untouched, be careful who your friends are.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:18 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Could you expound a little?

DARN it..I missed your post. I would expound but now i can't remember....i must have been ticked that day i can tell you!!! Let me think and then i'll put something there. Seems to me it had to do with no freedom...our land is not ours, our property both land and everything else is NOT ours if the state and local and feds can take it from us for their own reasons.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:47 pm

Unfortunately it seems the us has been in decline for over a decade.

The gap between the rich and the poor in the us has become too large. Social unrest has and will follow.
The culture of 'whoever wins was right' is badly flawed.
The aggressive intolerance of some armed americans guarantee violence .
Depend son the next election, the US could be linked with sovereign risk.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:43 pm

Tsk tsk tsk ...
... Hold your line and keep your Faith, please. Thank you.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:50 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:Unfortunately it seems the us has been in decline for over a decade.

The gap between the rich and the poor in the us has become too large. Social unrest has and will follow.
The culture of 'whoever wins was right' is badly flawed.
The aggressive intolerance of some armed americans guarantee violence .
Depend son the next election, the US could be linked with sovereign risk.

"The aggressive intolerance of some armed americans guarantee violence ."

The aggressive intolerance of armed citizens guarantees freedom from idealogs like you and government. Both infiltrated domestic, and foreign, just as the 2nd Ammendment was designed.

I would agree that democrat policies of free shit with no accountability as to who will pay for them will definitely ruin a nation.
You seem quite fine with being a serf of any nation .

But ill tell you something about all this free shit.

Australia aint getting none of it. Ukraine is.
Oz used to be an honest nation. Ukraine never was.

Woudnt it be nice if the Biden Administration, AKA lunatic farm, sent that money to Oz to bolster the economy and Australian National Security?

I guess with the current Oz gov, 90% would be pocketed by albo and the rest given to Abos.
As designated by the Biden extortion family of lesser crack smokers, daughter showerers, and dick pic takers.

Calypso Jones and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down