Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuclear Toxicity at Trinity Site near Alamogordo, NM.

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nuclear Toxicity at Trinity Site near Alamogordo, NM. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuclear Toxicity at Trinity Site near Alamogordo, NM.

Post by Lummy Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:32 pm

jirqoadai wrote:im not driving out there myself Lummy. lessn i can drive someone or go with, im a no show. its like an 18 hour drive with no stopping from here just to el paso. not gonna happen by my lonesome.

Okay, let me see if anyone else wants to go and find out what their situation is. I mean, peeps who might want to go are scattered throughout the country. I'm thinking very few, if any, will want to go. How about you and your husband, CJ?

I haven't looked into it, but the tour is probably on a recording, so you might be able to get that. Let me know. Maybe that's what I'll do too.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Toxicity at Trinity Site near Alamogordo, NM. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuclear Toxicity at Trinity Site near Alamogordo, NM.

Post by Lummy Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:45 pm

Upcoming Dates: April 1, 2023 and October 21, 2023
The first Saturday in April and the third Saturday October
Stallion Gate Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Trinity Site prompt closure: 3:30 p.m.
https://home.army.mil/wsmr/index.php/contact/public-affairs-office/trinity-site-open-house
SITE ACCESS: ALAMOGORDO CARAVAN/STALLION GATE

Due to the annual increase in the number of visitors to the Trinity Site Open Houses. The Alamogordo caravan is only open to the first 125 vehicles.  The limit is necessary to maintain a safe environment enroute to Trinity Site. Once you are at the site you must leave through the Stallion Gate at your convenience. There is NO caravan back to the Tularosa High School football field parking lot.

All others will have to enter the site through the Stallion Gate located off U.S. Highway 380.  The route is approximately the same time and distance as the caravan route. Directions here:

Lots of information at this link: https://home.army.mil/wsmr/index.php/contact/public-affairs-office/trinity-site-open-house
Check this map out. I can park in the Tularosa High School parking lot.

Last edited by Lummy on Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:46 pm

i doubt i can get them to do a gamma ray spectrometer, but even ifn they promise to do so, im not going solo.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:55 pm

Yeah, I get it.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:59 pm

I look forward to meeting you, jebe!
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:09 pm

now im puzzled. i dont see how i could bring much to your table.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:14 am

This is an educational field trip. You aren't expected to bring or add anything, really, except your inquisitiveness. The tour is for your information and really nothing else.

Last edited by Lummy on Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:20 am

what did the twins Alpha and Beta tell father Neutron when he came home from working at the nuke plant?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:23 am

Gamma gave us helium filled balloons for our birthday party!
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:51 am

what did Lise Meitner name her illegitimate son from Dr. Ganchang?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next