Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doctors who got it right on Covid

+2
Sprintcyclist
Crusader
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Doctors who got it right on Covid - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctors who got it right on Covid

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:20 pm

I hope i never have to go to a hospital ever again.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Doctors who got it right on Covid - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctors who got it right on Covid

Post by Casey Jones Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:25 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I hope i never have to go to a hospital ever again.

Good luck with that, as they say.

I'm of the same mindset; but it will probably mean a shortening of my life, from a couple of years, to ten. It's the times we're in - where known medical care is being denied the Little People in favor of their covert randomized eugenics.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:47 am

Casey Jones wrote:I was without a doc for two years.

My PHP for years, since I moved into town...I was in the VA system for two years, but with Medicare, wanted to get back in his caseload.  He took Medicare patients who he had accepted previously as patients.

Except he's not taking any patients.  He had a stroke.

The whole thing is hush-hush.  A Brave search digs up his profile page, still on the server, but all links to it are gone.  He's not on the physician's roster.  There's no announcement of his retiring.  I learned what happened from the nurse-practitioner they assigned me to - she was new, from Portland, left there because all the clinics and hospitals demanded Proof-of-Jab.  She had a preteen son and wasn't going to get it.

Montana had a law that forbade employers from firing workers for not getting Jabbed...but while she was probationary, the clinic got her another way.  Insubordination, for refusing to get Jabbed.  Gone.

But before that happened, when I was getting my initial visit, she told me what happened to Dr. M.  A stroke.  Couldn't work...how bad was he?  She didn't know.

She would shortly be thrown out, and I was re-assigned to some woman with a hyphenated name.  Probably a new doc, Jabbed and fresh out of AA Medical School.

And my VA doc had quit, as half the VA staff had done when Corn Pop's mandate came down.  Doesn't matter - the VA is back to doing what the VA does best, did before Trump.  Making patients wait to be seen...until they're dead.

So I found a clinic in Wild Horse Plains, Montana.  Connected with the Mennonite community, although the principals are not Mennonite.  They left Tennessee to avoid a Jab mandate.  They opened up in Plains with help from the local Mennonites.  They're not Jabbed; they claim religious exemption; they have lists of pharmacies that will fill drugs like ivermectin and HCQ.  Also they're familiar with the FLCCC protocols and some others.  They've gone over my long list of supplements, and I was honest about my use of horse paste.  Again, approval...although they can't say that on their clinical evaluation.

So for the time being, I have at least some level of medical care.  I keep hoping this fraud and mass murder has run its course, but it doesn't seem like it's going to wind down anytime soon.

Let's hope things change. I agree that it is mass murder and fraud. The Hippocratic oath seems to mean nothing when it comes to making money off the government and killing patients to keep your practice afloat.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:58 am

https://discernreport.com/exposing-covid-19-crimes/

In an October 2023 lecture, David E. Martin, Ph.D., detailed how we can know that SARS-CoV-2 is a manmade bioweapon that has been in the works for 58 years

The virus called “coronavirus” was first described in 1965. Two years later, the U.S. and U.K. launched an exchange program where healthy British military personnel were infected with coronavirus pathogens from the U.S. as part of the U.S. biological weapons program

In 1992, Ralph Baric at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, took a pathogen that used to infect the gut and lungs and altered it with a chimera to make it infect the heart, causing cardiomyopathy. This research was part of the efforts to produce an HIV vaccine

In November 2000, Pfizer patented its first spike protein vaccine. Between 2000 and 2019, vaccine trials using this technology proved it was lethal, yet in the summer of 2020, the clinical trials for the SARS-CoV-2 shots went straight into human trials

mRNA spike protein was publicly described as a bioweapon 18 years ago. In 2005, at a conference hosted by DARPA and The Mitre Corporation, the mRNA spike protein was hailed as a “biological warfare-enabling technology,” i.e., a biological warfare agent
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:00 am

Somebody needs to pay for this.

Here's the list.

https://vigilantnews.com/post/robert-kennedy-jr-unmasks-the-principal-villains-behind-the-covid-cover-up/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:03 pm

I find it rather comical that there are folks who smoke and drink excessively, live to a ripe old age and yet, the government isn't pushing cigarettes or booze. Are they "fine"? Are they "healthy"? Are cigarettes and booze good for you? And what about the so-called warning labels on cigarettes? Was that some sort of "Conspiracy"? Maybe ol' Sprinty would like to weigh in on it?

He calls EVERYTHING some sort of "conspiracy" unless it's something that HE posts.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:46 pm

I hope you guys are taking D3.   Doctors and nurses like to ignore those numbers now and if you're at 45% oh they say...that's gooood.  No it isn't.   Your D levels should be at least 70% AT LEAST.  Get some D3...it's cheap.   take two 5000 mgs a day. 1 in am , 1 in pm. and keep doing it. Get a blood test tell them you want to know D levels.

and if you can..avoid foods that are labelled 'enriched'.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2