Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doctors who got it right on Covid

+2
Sprintcyclist
Crusader
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Doctors who got it right on Covid Empty The Doctors who got it right on Covid

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:22 pm

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.americanthinker.com%2Farticles%2F2023%2F02%2Flets_pay_attention_to_the_experts_who_challenged_the_covid_narrative.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The Doctors who got it right on Covid Empty Re: The Doctors who got it right on Covid

Post by Crusader Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:11 pm

I visited my doctor shortly after he took the Pfizer shots. He recommended that I trust my natural immunity. I assume this was off the record and will not give his name.
Crusader
Crusader

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

The Doctors who got it right on Covid Empty Re: The Doctors who got it right on Covid

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:33 pm

my doctor was forced to take it to keep his job and he called me specificaly to tell me that he supported my stand and admired me for it.  I won't be giving that name either.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:06 pm

There's been other doctors who "got it right". Any doctor who doesn't hold the liberal narrative is discredited, has his/her license suspended and is refused hospital privileges. The media will discredit them as well.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:08 pm

We've all been part of a big ole social and medical experiment. They experimented on us and killed our friends and relatives...our parents and our kids...and nobody seems to be upset about that.

https://www.americaoutloud.com/weve-all-been-part-of-a-huge-social-and-medical-experiment/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:51 am

The ones that died the most are the unvaccinated ones.
Evident in results from all over the world.
the us makes a great study area.
States that are more vaccinated have less dead
States that are less vaccinated have more dead.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:31 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:The ones that died the most are the unvaccinated ones.
Evident in results from all over the world.
the us makes a great study area.
States that are more vaccinated have less dead
States that are less vaccinated have more dead.

Right, just keep drinking the Cool-aid and do and believe what they tell you to!

The "leaders" admitted that the WuFlu was a deliberate lab leak from the Wuhan lab, that masks don't work and that the "Vaccine" does not prevent the WuFlu. WE paid for all that with our tax dollars! Oh I suppose the pundits of truth will discount, discredit, ignore, lie about and disregard anything but, the narrative at this point.
RV
RV

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:07 am

Newsome punished those doctors for warning about the dangers and the misdiagnoses and fatal treatments. AND NOW they are vindicated.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:55 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:my doctor was forced to take it to keep his job and he called me specificaly to tell me that he supported my stand and admired me for it.  I won't be giving that name either.

I told my "doctor" in no uncertain terms that I would not take the injection, that I wanted no part of it and that I thought it was dangerous!
RV
RV

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:57 pm

I was without a doc for two years.

My PHP for years, since I moved into town...I was in the VA system for two years, but with Medicare, wanted to get back in his caseload. He took Medicare patients who he had accepted previously as patients.

Except he's not taking any patients. He had a stroke.

The whole thing is hush-hush. A Brave search digs up his profile page, still on the server, but all links to it are gone. He's not on the physician's roster. There's no announcement of his retiring. I learned what happened from the nurse-practitioner they assigned me to - she was new, from Portland, left there because all the clinics and hospitals demanded Proof-of-Jab. She had a preteen son and wasn't going to get it.

Montana had a law that forbade employers from firing workers for not getting Jabbed...but while she was probationary, the clinic got her another way. Insubordination, for refusing to get Jabbed. Gone.

But before that happened, when I was getting my initial visit, she told me what happened to Dr. M. A stroke. Couldn't work...how bad was he? She didn't know.

She would shortly be thrown out, and I was re-assigned to some woman with a hyphenated name. Probably a new doc, Jabbed and fresh out of AA Medical School.

And my VA doc had quit, as half the VA staff had done when Corn Pop's mandate came down. Doesn't matter - the VA is back to doing what the VA does best, did before Trump. Making patients wait to be seen...until they're dead.

So I found a clinic in Wild Horse Plains, Montana. Connected with the Mennonite community, although the principals are not Mennonite. They left Tennessee to avoid a Jab mandate. They opened up in Plains with help from the local Mennonites. They're not Jabbed; they claim religious exemption; they have lists of pharmacies that will fill drugs like ivermectin and HCQ. Also they're familiar with the FLCCC protocols and some others. They've gone over my long list of supplements, and I was honest about my use of horse paste. Again, approval...although they can't say that on their clinical evaluation.

So for the time being, I have at least some level of medical care. I keep hoping this fraud and mass murder has run its course, but it doesn't seem like it's going to wind down anytime soon.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next